8 ~ Wedding Eve

My Husband has a Twin

Mari’s POV

The room was dark when I opened my eyes, it must be quite late already I thought. I tried to reach my phone in my pocket but his arms that are still around me were in the way. He moved a little and I assume that I kindda woke him up but since he was moving I thought I should take the advantage to get my phone and check the time. I knew it. It was 9pm already. It might not be that late but it’s definitely late for dinner time. I was so hungry already and I think Yongnam oppa should be as hungry as me too. “Oppa I’m sorry can you excuse me I think I should go and cook dinner now…” I knew my voice was a little shaky but I didn’t know exactly why.

“No~ Can’t we stay like this for a little longer~? It’s comfy like this~ And also we’re getting married soon anyway so we need to be used to skinships~” he hugged me closer until I can feel his breath on my neck. It was comfy for him but not too comfy for me though…

“Um… but I’m really hungry now and I believe you’re hungry too. And its way past dinner time so just let me go cook dinner yeah?” I hoped for the best…

He sighed heavily, let go and rolled out of the sofa landing on the floor on purpose. I watched him as he stood up and walked towards his room. His sigh made me a little worried. Was he annoyed? Or sad? Was he sad because I asked him to let go? Maybe it was really comfy for him and he just wanted to rest more, and I told him to let go. But I was really hungry though! Ahh now I feel bad! Hm… Anyway I think I should better concentrate on dinner. I think I should make something quick and simple since my stomach is painfully hurrying me.

After 30 minutes, dinner is finally ready! I know I need to ask Yongnam oppa to come eat dinner but I’m still a little scared though… But I’m sure he’s as hungry as me too so I guess it will be fine. When I was about to knock on his door, the door suddenly opened and he was standing there only wearing his pyjama pants. I stood on the other side of the door and didn’t know how to react, I was frozen. I kept my eyes on his face and tried to control my eyes to not look down at his bare body. No matter what don’t look there or he’ll get the wrong idea, I thought. He tilted his head and noticed I wasn’t actually looking at his face, I was looking through his face without even blinking once. He waved his hand in front of my face to get my attention and I got back to the situation. “Oh um, dinner is ready~!” I said as I tried to put on a smile, which was the fakest smile I’ve ever done.

“Ooo okay~” and we went to eat dinner. “Waah~~ it looks yummy! Let’s eat!” He was acting normally like nothing happened between us. Or was it just me who thinks that something happened between us, if that was it then I must be really stupid then. After dinner, he helped me with the dishes again but this time he was washing the dishes and I was wiping. “The wedding is tomorrow so you should sleep earlier” he said as he wiped his hands with the kitchen towel.

“Hmm okay~ goodnight then~” I replied and when I was about to turn to head to my room, I felt his hand on my wrist that stopped me from going and turned me around to face him.

He planted a kiss on my forehead and said, “Goodnight~” he smirked, and turned to head to his room while he left me standing in the kitchen dumbfounded. This shouldn’t be happening…

 

Yongnam’s POV

When I walked back to my room, luckily my back was facing Mari because the blush on my face was too obvious. I friggin’ kissed her on the forehead!! I shook my head to get it out of my mind. The night started to get colder and I was still shirtless so I took out a shirt and a jacket to wear. I wonder if she wore enough clothes or not, hope she doesn’t catch a cold. I lied my back down on the bed with my hand on my pillow supporting my head. All the flashbacks from today of Mari keep playing in my head, this morning when she was humming while making breakfast, when I put my arms around her to help her take the apron off, the moment when she walked out with her wedding dress, when I wrapped my arms around her on the sofa while napping, her nervous face when she saw me shirtless, her blushed face when I came closer to kiss her on the forehead… Thinking about this made me smile like a freak without me realising until a while. What is happening to me, ahh really!

The box that Natasha brought for me, which was from Gukkie, caught my attention. I slid down my bed lazily and crawled to the box. I started getting rid of the tapes that was around it and got really impatient, were the tapes really necessary?? It’s not like this box was sent by airmail… Finally I got the tapes out of the way so I could open the box. It was a full box of my favourite snacks! Well, it is actually both of me and Gukkie’s favourite snacks~ We always fight for the snacks since we were little. He must know that he has to be on a diet for the tour and possibly their next comeback, maybe that’s why he gave all his snacks to me. Waah I’m so happy~~ Whenever I’m stressed or whenever I don’t know what to do, I would eat these snacks! Ahh Gukkie, for once I really want to say I love you~!!!

I decided to only have a little since I already had dinner and I don’t want to get fat. So while having some snacks and looking through my phone, I got a text from Xavier, which I guess you  can say he’s my best friend, telling me to not stay up too late because tomorrow is my wedding and wished me good luck. I still haven’t told him that this was a fake marriage though, I thought of telling him after the wedding tomorrow anyway~ So after chatting with him, I went to turn the lights off and went to bed. I kept turning from left to right on my bed because I couldn’t sleep. My mind is full of Mari!! Why!! … Am I…? Am I starting to… have feelings for her?? Ahh I don’t know!! I tried to clear my mind and buried myself in the sheets.

Waaaa I'm soooo sorry dear readers!!

Omaigoshh... it feels like it's been so long since I haven't updated...

This is all I got for tonight because assignments are really starting to attack!! >o<

So please be patient and thanks so much for reading!!

Actually I'm quite impatient myself.. gahhh so sorry!!

There are a few more subscribers and viewers too!! Waaaa I'm so happy!!

 

ラブラブ사랑해~ ♡