1 ~ The Beginning

My Husband has a Twin

 

I picked up the phone and answered, “Hello?”

“Mari-ah...” It was easy to tell that she was crying, but why? “... Your... Your father was in a car accident a few hours ago and he... he left... he passed away,” She continued crying much louder than before. I didn’t know what to say, father was a really healthy and fit man and because of that we would always think that he would live really long. It was unpredictable and all too sudden. I listened and waited for my mum to say what is about to happen because I just didn’t know what to say... “Please come here and live with me, I don’t want to face the things he remained here in this house by myself, please come to me, Mari-ah...” she sniffed, her voice became more serious.

Again, I didn’t know what to say, but it turns out that my answer will be “Okay, I understand... So you want me to migrate to Korea?”

“Yeah Mari... but the problem is I don’t have enough money to get you migrated here, so... the only thing you can do is to marry a guy here,” she sounded scared as if I would be angry, I wasn’t really angry because I understand. I’m too dumb to get a student visa so the only way was to marry a guy. I was about to say ‘okay’ when she quickly said “But its okay if you really don’t want to migrate here,” My mum is really silly sometimes.

I sighed, “Mum, I understand that you need me right now, I know that, I will have a fake marriage with a guy and get migrated to Korea and live with you, please don’t worry about me and wait for my call, bye.” Without letting her saying a single word I quickly hung up.

 

I started looking up on internet if there was any Korean guy who is willing to get paid for a fake marriage. Apparently it was expensive to do that, but eventually I found one. I was so glad but also a little scared to chat to him about it. Ahh! You Only Live Once, Mari... Let’s do this! I gave myself a mini *hwuaiting* and started typing. I kept changing the words so it didn’t sound weird and ended up with this...

You: Hey, um... I’m Lim Mari, 21 years old, and I’m interested in the fake marriage to migrate to Korea but how much will you take?

Ahh seriously! What is this?! This is so weird what am I talking about?! He’s typing oh no he’s typing wait why am I getting so nervous it’s not like I have a crush on this guy or something because I haven’t even seen him before!! Ahh I’m going crazy... T_T

Anonymouse: Ah hey! Well I don’t need you to pay me a lot because I’m doing this fake marriage to avoid someone... ㅎㅎ so we will talk about it when we meet~ Oh! I’m Bang Yong Nam by the way... 23 years old! ^^

Interesting username… wow his words are so cheerful, I feel so relieved now. Hmm, avoiding someone aye… I see, well that’s good~ I guess I don’t have to pay much then~

You: So, Yong Nam oppa~ xD When do you want this marriage to happen~?

It somehow felt easy to talk to him now, but maybe not in person… T_T

Anonymouse: Hmm... As soon as possible~~ ^o^ Tell me when you’re in the Incheon International Airport in Korea and I will pick you up~ this is my phone number ~ 010-XXXX-XXXX ~ Remember to call me~ Bye honey~ ♡

Wow, that fast?? Um… okay wait WHAT? Honey?? Love heart?? (*sigh*) Let’s hope that he’s not a ert…

You: Okay, I understand… Please wait for my call~ Bye~

I waited for him to go offline first but it didn’t happen for a few minutes. When I decided to go offline I saw him typing. Okay now what…~??

Anonymouse: No love heart for me~~? :( 3

Umm…Okay…

You: … Bye~ ♡

I shivered and went offline.

 

Next, plane tickets and I’m ready to go. Packing up wasn’t a problem for me at all since I don’t buy much stuff and it’s much more convenient this way. I was thinking if I should call my mum now but I thought it would be more surprising if I called and said I’m in Korea~ ^^ Okay then, that’s decided. Korea~ here I come!!

 

                                                             Hello guys! Readers! People~~!! ^o^ First chapter~~ I think it's quite short... but it's just the beginning~~

Please be patient for the next chapter~!!

What do you think~~? heehee~ ラブラブ사랑해~ ♡