Chapter 8

Love Will Find a Way

"Eggs!" 

"Eggs!" 

"Flour!"

"Flour!"

"Chocolate mix!"

"Chocolate mix!"

DooJoon had his master chef hat on, and Hyuna was acting as his assistant.

"Milk!"

"Milk!"

DooJoon got a huge spoon and mixed all the ingredients together. Hyuna was bored watching him just mix so she got a little fun. She rubbed flour on her hands and smiled mischievously.

"Hey oppa,"

"Yeah?"

"You have something on your face."

DooJoon stopped mixing and touched his face.

"Where?"

Hyuna grinned,"I'll get it."

She rubbed his cheek with the hand with the flour. Now, DooJoon's face was half white.

"Thanks."

He went back to his mixing and Hyuna stifled a laugh.

"Whaattt?"

"N...nothing.(giggle)it's nothing oppa."

He looked at her like she was crazy.

"Yah! You did something didn't you!?"

Hyuna burst out laughing as DooJoon ran to the nearest mirror to check his face.

"Hyuna! You are sooooo gonna get it!"

He ran back over, got a handful of powder and threw it on her.

"Ahh! Oppa!"

DooJoon laughed,"Hey! It's revenge!"

Hyuna got two handfuls and started throwing them. DooJoon had gotten a pan, so he could protective himself. Soon, the whole kitchen was a mess.

"I give up!" yelled Hyuna, while throwing her hands up in the air.

"Yesss! King DooJoon wins again!"

"We better clean up before Unnie comes or she'llㅡ"

"I'm home! Why does it smell like flours?"

DooJoon and Hyuna looked at eachother,"Uh oh...."

(Kikwang)

Kikwang walked back and forth in his room. He was the leader, so he had the best room in the house. After 3 hours of doing nothing, he finally picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Kikwang. Leader of the 45th clan."

"Yes, who would like to speak to?" 

He thought for a minute,"Tao."

"Please hold."

2 minutes to be exact passed.

"Yeah? Hey Kikwang, long time since I heard your voice."

"Hey Tao. I called because we have a wizard problem."

"Wizards? In the 87th district? I thought we killed all of them 379 years ago."

"Well, apparently, a few survived and their children are alive."

Silence.

"What are their names?"

"Yoon DooJoon, Yoon Gina, and Yoon Hyuna."

"WHAT! Are you sure it's the Yoons?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. There's something up right?"

"About 10 or something years ago, Kris and some of the other boys were sent to eliminate them. We only found the parents. But we knew that they had kids. We searched everywhere, even in the wizard world disguised. After we couldn't find them, we thought that they were dead. They are the strongest wizards after Exo K. They can destroy our population."

"Yeah, every night, they go hunting for vampires. What should I do?"

"Keep them close. Watch everything they do, and I want reports. I'll talk to the rest about what to do."

"Alright."

He hung up and sighed. He knew that he had seen Hyuna sometime in his life. Now he remembered. It was about 12 years ago, when he was sent to check up on the wizards in that district.

(Flashback)

"Why do we have to check on some stupid wizards?" Kikwang asked.

He was with Lay, and back then, Kikwang was just a new vampire.

"We need to see if they are getting over populated. Like 1099 years ago, the wizards and the vampires had a huge war. The wizards lost and we got to control what they do. One of them was not having too many wizards in the world. A very strong pair of wizards moved here and we need to check it out."

Kikwang nodded and continued to walk. They finally arrived at a house, where he saw a small girl playing in the front yard. She dropped the ball she was playing with as she saw then get nearer and nearer.

"Hey there kid, what's your name?" Lay asked bending down to look at her.

Even Kikwang could feel how powerful she was. Even if she was young, she had power radiating.

"M..my name'sㅡ"

She was cut off by another girl coming down the driveway. She stood protectively over the other girl.

"Don't talk to them. They're just monsters. Go inside and find Mom okay?"

The little girl just nodded,"Okay..."

The older girl waited until the younger one disappeared into the house before glaring at them.

"What do you blood ers want from us?" 

He was surprised by the way she acted, she only looked like a nine year old. Lay chuckled,"Good to see you again to G."

"Really Lay? What do you want?"

"Nothing, we're just checking to see who was new in town. I didn't know you had a younger sister."

The girl just scoffed,"You didn't need to know it. Now, if you know that it's my family, can you leave?"

Lay smiled,"Sure, I know what I needed to know so sure. I can go now, but do you really want me to go and tell Exo-M, who just moved into the neighborhood?"

"Go head, like I care."

"Okay then. I'll tell them, but if something goes wrong, it'll be all your fault. Just telling you."

She looked at them with fierce eyes, a red aura started to glow around her,"Like I'm scared of you. Listen you idiot, no matter how many vampires there are, I will never be afraid of you kind. Now go!"

They had no choice, but to leave. That day, Lay told Tao and the others about the family. 2 years later, Tao sent Kris and the others to kill them.

(End of Flashback)

Now he reconized her. After all those years, he finally saw her again.

"Nice to see you again...." He whispered.

Author's Note

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, but tests are out to get me. Thanks for waiting for this story and my subscribers and friends! You guys are the best! Thanks for reading and remember to comment and subscribe!