Chapter 12

Love Will Find a Way

*Smack!*

As soon as Hyunseung came in and closed the door, Kikwang punched him. Hyunseung fell to the floor and stared up in shock.

"ARE YOU FORGETTING THAT YOU'RE A VAMPIRE? HYUNA IS A WIZARD, OUR ENEMY, AND YOU GO AND SEE HER? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? I JUST GOT A CALL FROM TAO AND HE SAID THAT LAY SAW YOU GUYS TOGETHER. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?"

Kikwang used his strength to throw him to a wall. Hyunseung coughed.

"Kikwang...please*cough cough* just let me explain."

"Explain? You think falling in love with a wizard is something that can be explained to me?"

Hyunseung stood rigid. He had made a whole in the wall, but he didn't care.

"I'm in love with her, yes you're right. However, I don't care if she's a wizard or a human. She's just a girl. I don't care if Exo-M does anything. I love her and you will never stop my feelings from overflowing."

Kikwang's eyes were blazing red, it bore into his mind. He knew that Kikwang was reading his mind right now, but he let him. What does he have to hide now? He didn't care.

"Dongwoon! Yoseob! Junhyung! Get in here!"

They boys came in the matter of seconds.

"Yeah?" Dongwoon asked.

"What the heck happened to the wall?" Junhyung asked.

Kikwang ignored the question,"Hyunseung is weak right now, he haven't drank in days. Lock him in the cellar, don't let him get out. I won't let him see Hyuna and befriend more wizards while I'm watching."

They stood in shock.

"Kikwang! No! You can't do this to me!"

He looked at him,"I'm the leader of this clan and will do whatever I want. What the heck are you guys staring at? Move!"

Dongwoon and Yoseob moved, but Junhyung didn't. He knew his friend's feelings for Hyuna.

"No Kikwang. There should be a better way to do this. You can't lock him in the cellar!"

Kikwang turned to see him,"Yoseob, get Junhyung. He should be weak too. Hold him down until Dongwoon gets Hyunseung out."

Yoseob obeyed and locked his arms around Junhyung. He struggled,but he hadn't drank in days. He was very weak. The same was for Hyunseung. Dongwoon locked him as he struggled, soon Dongwoon had compete control over him.

"Let me go! Hyunseung!" Junhyung shouted.

The cellar was basically like a jail. Kikwang had out charms over it as a leader so that anyone trapped couldn't get out. Dongwoon dragged Hyunseung down to the basement and threw him inside one of the cells. He quickly locked it before Hyunseung could do anything.

"Sorry Hyunseung, but it's for your own good."

"How is this for my own good? How is this helping me?"

Dongwoon just shook his head and left. Hyunseung struggled against the bars, but it was no use. He was stuck.

Meanwhile, with Junhyung, Kikwang was trying to mind control him.

"You are not to help Hyunseung in any way at all."

Junhyung struggled against the force, but it was slowly beganing to overpower him.

"I can't.... I..."

Kikwang smirked,"Junhyung, you are just like me and Dongwoon. You hate wizards and always have."

"I hate... I hate wizards..."

Kikwang stood up,"Hold him for awhile. It may take some time for the spell to really work."

Yoseob nodded as Kikwang got out.

"It's time."

(Hyuna)

Hyuna didn't feel like getting up the next day. It was a Sunday, and the sun was shining. She dragged her tired body and washed up. She changed into comfortable clothes and went downstairs. There, a surprise was waiting for her.

"Hello."

She stopped and stared at the stranger.

"Um... Sorry if this is rude, but who are you?"

He smiled,"I forgot, you haven't seen me before. Well, my name is Kris and I'm a part of Exo-M."

She froze, she knew what that meant.

"Where the heck is my oppa and Unnie?"

"Oh, don't worry about them. They just went to go find more vampires. It should take them awhile. We sabotaged their maps and gear, so they don't have a clue what's going on."

Hyuna felt the dagger she always hid in her weapons pocket. She wondered if she should reach for it.

"What do you want then?"

"You."

The reply shocked her. What did she have to do with vampires except for destroying them?

"I need you to come to the mainland with me and meet the rest of Exo-M."

"Why would I do that?"

"Well, we want to discuss somethings.. Things especially about Hyunseung's love for you....."

Now Hyuna knew that she should reach for her dagger. She shot a blue mist at him and jumped up. He quickly got over it and showed his fangs. 

"Oh, I love action." 

Hyuna concentrated, usually, DooJoon and Gina knew if she was in danger. She ran into the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan. Now, she had a dagger and a frying pan. She was watching way too many movies. Kris quickly ran in and cornered Hyuna.

"I have a dagger! And a frying pan! I can really hurt you."

He chuckled,"Hyuna, Hyuna, Hyuna. I heal very fast, I'm not like those puny vampires you see in TV. I'm much more scary."

Hyuna clenched her weapons harder. What should she do? She decided that she will go down fighting. She lifted both of her arms and slammed them down. The pan on Kris's head and the dagger on his back. To her surprise, he yelled in pain.

"Geez! You know how to hit a spot!"

Taking her chance, she concentrated all her magic and thought of a random place. When she opened her eyes, she was in the wizard world.

(Gina and DooJoon)

"What the heck is wrong with the stupid map? I can't get anything out of it." Gina grumbled.

"Out of all the times it could have been broken, why does it have to be today?" DooJoon said. 

They walked again,"I feel bad for leaving Hyuna like that. Do you think she's gonna cause trouble again?"

He shook his head,"Hopefullyㅡ"

He froze.

"DooJoon?"

"It's Hyuna. There's something defiantly wrong."

Gina stared at him,"Then forget about the stupid vampires. I'm not gonna loose my baby sister."

They dropped their plans and ran to their house.

(Exo-K)

"Finally, she's here." Kai said.

Suho smiled,"Should we go get her?"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood up"Let's go get her! We wanna! We haven't seen Hyuna in ages!"

D.O. chuckled,"Let them, they were pretty close together."

Sehun nodded,"Yeah, go guys, but bring her carefully. She's delicate."

The two nodded and disappeared on the spot.

"So, the cute little Hyuna has returned." Kai said.

"She came on accident, still, I think I'm gonna enjoy the time she's here." D.O. said smiling.

"Let's welcome her shall we? She's coming home now, she's a wizard. She belongs here." Suho said as he looked at the picture of Hyuna in the frame.

Author's Note

Hey guys! I got a chance to update today! Yay! I hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading! Remember to subscribe and comment! (^@^) Thank you!