Chapter 13

Love Will Find a Way
"Oh no....." 
 
Hyuna looked around the crowded cities. She was in the wizard world. She tilted her head, she haven't been here since she was young, and lots of things had changed. Magic was everywhere and people were rushing, yelling, running, and pushing. Hyuna jumped away, to avoid getting shoved. She slowly made her way through the busy streets and found a park. Even in the wizard world they had parks. She found a spot and sat down in a bench. She twirled her fingers again, and a blue tornado appeared.
 
"What do I do...."
 
"Hyuna~!!!!!"
 
She looked up to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun running towards her.
 
"O...oppas?"
 
They came up running and hugged her right away.
 
"Hyun! Do you know how much we missed you! Wow, you've grown up!" Baekhyun exclaimed.
 
"Awww! You look cute! Even if you're older, you'll still the same!" Chanyeol said as he inspected her.
 
Hyuna giggled,"Oppas! I haven't seen you guys in forever too! I see you guys are the same though." 
 
"C'mon, the rest are waiting for you!" 
 
Hyuna had a sudden rememberence of the rest of Exo-K. Seeing her worry, Chanyeol patted her back.
 
"Don't worry, you'll be fine."
 
She nodded and walked with them. They both slipped their hands onto hers a a force of habit. Hyuna was used to it, they always did this. They were like big brothers to her.
 
When they arrived, Kai was waiting for them.
 
"Hyuna, it's nice to see you again. How are you doing?"
 
Hyuna bowed politely,"I'm good, thanks."
 
Kai nodded and started walking, Hyuna and the boys trailed behind him.
 
"Nothing really changed. They're pretty much the same."
 
Kai led them to the main room where the rest were waiting.
 
"Hyuna! Hyuna!" Sehun said bouncing up to greet her.
 
Hyuna backed away a little, but Chanyeol and Baekhyun were right behind her.
 
"Hello oppa... It's nice to see you again." She said nervously.
 
Sehun grinned and ruffled her hair.
 
D.O and Suho came next. 
 
"Hyuna~ Look how much you grew!" Suho said as he hugged her.
 
D.O nodded in approval and just waved his hand.
 
They led her to a couch and sat down. Chanyeol and Baekhyun sitting next to her and the rest looking at her.
 
"So, Kris attacked you today didn't he?" Sehun asked.
 
"How do you know that already?"
 
D.O laughed,"Hyuna! You should know it by now! We find out everything in the matter if seconds! Oh, and nice job hitting him on the head with the pan. An excellent choice of a weapon."
 
Hyuna whispered a thank you and stared at the ground. She was startled when she felt fingertips lifting her chin up.
 
"Beautiful as always. Your warm eyes and your dazzling smile...." Kai whispered.
 
Hyuna froze. Kai was always like this, even when she was little.
 
"Hey! Back off Kai! She's mine!" Chanyeol shouted as he shoved his hand away.
 
Hyuna snapped herself out of it. 
 
"What's going on with Exo-M? Why did they want me?"
 
Kai backed away as Suho began to explain.
 
"You and your siblings, you guys are special. When you guys were born, your powers were tested like any other wizard child. We found out that you are as strong as us when you release your whole power. The vampires were afraid of that we were gonna attack them with you when you guys grow up. That's why they sent some to kill you that night. Fortunately, they failed to finish their jobs....."
 
Hyuna nodded.
 
"You should stay here for awhile. You haven't been in the wizard world for years and you won't be safe out in the mortal world."  Baekhyun said.
 
Suho nodded,"Yeah. Do that, we have lots of rooms."
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood up and dragged Hyuna to an empty guest room. It was enormous with a soft bed and lots of furniture.
 
"You'll be comfortable here! You should sleep, you look tired." Chanyeol said as he went out with Baekhyun.
 
Hyuna sighed and plopped down on her bed. Exo-K was acting weird and Exo-M wanted her family. What's up with her life?!?!
She stuffed her face into a pillow and screamed. She was so frustrated and her brother and sister were not even there to help her.
There was a soft knock and Kai came in.
 
"Kai oppa!" Hyuna said as she got up and calmed herself down.
 
He smiled," Don't act so nervous around me. It's not like I'm gonna hurt you."
 
"Nae...."
 
"Don't be formal either. I mean, you act fine around Chanyeol and Baekhyun!"
 
Hyuna looked away," They were my friends since I was born. I act formal to you because I respect you."
 
Kai got closer and turned her around,"Don't respect me then."
 
Her breathing got heavier as his face got closer and closer....
 
(Hyunseung)
 
Hyunseung tried everything to get out. He screamed, pounded, used his powers, etc... So far, nothing worked. Yoseob came down sometimes and told him the new from the outside world. Every time he came down, Hyunseung used some form of tricking,but Kikwang always came down and stopped it.
 
"LET ME OUT!!"
 
Silence...
 
He sighed and leaned against the wall. He knew that Hyuna was attacked by Kris, but he didn't know anything after that.  And it was killing him. He had to know that she was safe somewhere.
 
"Please Hyuna....at least for me. Be safe. I'll be there soon."
 
(DooJoon and Gina)
 
They raced to their home and found Kris waiting.
 
"Kris.....WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO HYUNA!!!!!???" Gina screamed as she shot him with her magic.
 
"Ow!! Hey! It's more like she hurt me. That girl sure knows how to use a pan."
 
DooJoon glared at him," Where is she?"
 
Kris shrugged,"How should I know? She disappeared while I was yelling in pain. Tao won't like that I missed her."
 
Gina was about to get him when DooJoon held her back.
 
"What! Let me go kill this guy!"
 
He shook his head,"We can't hurt him. He's a Exo-M. We can't just attack him like this, unless you wanna cause another war."
 
Kris chuckled,"I may have missed her this time, but I'll be back, watch out."
 
He was gone in less than a second.
 
"Great, now what do we do?"
 
DooJoon didn't look so happy,"I know where she is."
 
Gina looked at him.
 
"Gina, it's time to visit home again."
 
 
Auhtor's Note
Hey guys! I finally updated! Thanks for being so paitent and sorry for the long wait. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to comment and subscribe!