Chapter 24

Love Will Find a Way

"No.."

Hyunseung increased his speed as the sky turned red. He knew that the war had begun and people were killing eachother at the moment, but all he could think about was Hyuna. Junhyung was there, Beast was probably there, Gina, and DooJoon. He should care about them too right? Then why was Hyuna the only he felt he really needed to save? He decided to ignore those feelings for now and ran faster.

(War)

"Let,"

"It,"

"Begin."

Both sides charged at eachother as Exo watched from the cliff above. Junhyung and DooJoon was on the Exo-M side and Exo-K had Hyuna and Gina. All of them were geared and were restored to their powers. Kai was right next to her and Suho on the other side of her. She felt like she would burst right now. She wanted to stop them, all of them, but Kai had told her to wait.

"See Hyuna? This war is going to be in history for ages and ages, and they will remember it as Exo-K's victory. Don't worry, I see DooJoon over there, we'll save him."

Hyuna kept a straight face and looked ahead. As much as she wanted to go and save DooJoon right now and there, she still had to wait. 

Puffs of smoke came from the battlefield. It was all too loud for Hyuna. She looked around to see anything else when she saw a familiar figure. She squinted to see if she was seeing right.

"Oh look, that bloodsucker you care about so much is here." Suho said looking over.

He turned to Exo-M as he expected them to do something. 

(Exo-M's Side)

"Sir, Hyunseung's here."

Tao looked over and saw Hyunseung running over. He smirked as he saw Suho's expression. They hated eachother, but they didn't like Hyunseung either.

"Let's see.... Sendㅡ"

"I'll go." Junhyung stepped out from the shadows and faced him.

"You? Are you sure you can take care of your best friend?"

"He's no longer my friend."

"Hm. Perhaps some sense finally got into you. Then go, kill him without hesitation."

"Oh, I won't hesitate."

A guard broke the chains in his arms and Junhyung ran towards him. Hyunseung sensed him coming and moved to the side, but Junhyung caught him and flipped him over. He punched him in the face sand gripped him down so that he couldn't get up. He leaned down next to his ear like he was about to kill him.

"You still have a speed of lightning right? Even Tao or any others can't see you if you use your full speed. Hyuna's up there. She's worried about you, so go. Run as fastest you can."

Junhyung grabbed his neck and flung him upwards. He kicked him down and at that moment, Hyunseung ran. To the leaders, it would look like Hyunseung vaporized into air. Other wise dead. Junhyung stood up and dusted his hands. Then, he looked up at Tao expectantly. He just nodded and motioned him to fight in the crowd. Junhyung nodded and sped off into the crowd.

Hyunseung had ran as fastest he could and hid behind the cliff the leaders were standing at. Exo-K and Exo-M were at different sides of eachother. Junhyung was free, DooJoon was trapped, Gina was next to Suho, and Hyuna was watching anxiously. He wondered who he should save first. Hyuna? Gina? DooJoon? Hyuna would want him to save her siblings first, but his heart told him to go for Hyuna. He looked up from his thinking to see Kai going towards Suho.

(Exo-K's Side)

"Suho, let me take Hyuna down and fight."

Suho looked at him,"You sure you can handle her?"

"Of course, she's still under your spell. Even if she's off of it, I'm stronger, don't you think?"

He slowly nodded,"True. Then go."

Kai made a small bow and moved towards Hyuna. He leaned down near her ear and grabbed her arms.

"Just follow me, I told Suho that you're still under his spell. Please just walk."

Hyuna let herself be pulled by Kai and went down cliff. The fighting was less there, but still had some vampires and wizards fighting. Kai led her over behind it un-noticed.

"I'm gonna get Gina. You stay here okay?"

Hyuna nodded, and as Kai turned to leave, she grabbed his hand and hugged him.

"Thank you oppa. Thanks for being on my side."

Kai just smiled and kissed her on the lips. He broke up a second later and moved back up, leaving Hyuna looking up to him. He smiled as he went up as he tasted strawberry on his lips again. As he appeared again, Suho seemed surprised by his appearance.

"Kai? What's wrong?"

"I think we might need more fire power. Mind if I borrow Gina?"

Suho nodded and Kai led Gina down. When he knew for sure they were out of sight from Suho, Kai turned Gina around. She seemed surprised at his sudden move and tried to push him away, but Kai was stronger. He saw into Gina's eyes and muttered a spell. As he finished, Gina's eyes became more brighter and brighter.

"Ugh.. K..Kai?!?!?!? Wha, what's going on? Where are we?"

"Do you remember anything?"

She thought for a minute, but shook her head. Kai sighed and said another spell. 

"WHAT!! No way!! I'm gonna kill Suho!"

Kai had to grab her from going back up. He picked her up and carried her down where Hyuna was waiting.

"Unnie?" 

"Hyunnie! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or Hyunseung! I'm seriously gonna kill Suho!"

Hyuna smiled in relief and hugged her. When they broke off, she smiled for Kai and mouthed thank you again. Kai led them over to the other side of the cliff as the battle began to grow stronger. 

"Look, I'm gonna go and fight, but don't worry, I won't do anything rough. Stay here for another sign. I saw Hyunseung come, but I don't anything after that. I'm sure he's here somewhere. He'll probably come and get you. Stay safe."

Hyuna nodded and Kai ran off to fight. She know Hyunseung was here too, but where?

(Hyunseung)

Kai had led Hyuna somewhere, but it was really hard to see from where he was. Junhyung was in battle,and he was about to go for Gina first, but Kai arrived again. It confused him more as Kai led Gina down too. For now, the only real captive was DooJoon then. He knew that DooJoon had suffered a lot from Tao, and Hyunseung knew what that felt like.

He inched closer and changed himself to another random vampire. Tao thought he was dead, so this would be okay. He confidently walked up to them, but he couldn't help the nervousness falling in. The last time he did this, it had kind of failed. Tao and the rest looked up to him and stood up. He bowed in front of him and began to speak.

"Sir, the vampires are beginning to struggle and I believe it's time to use him." He said as he pointed to DooJoon. 

Tao eyed him, but nodded. Hyunseung couldn't believe his luck, it worked? He began to walked over to DooJoon when a severe pain stopped him. He felt like his head was about to burst. What was going on? He groaned in pain as doubled over, that's when he heard Tao chuckling. 

"Did you really think I wouldn't know?"

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you guys are having a good day. It's almost the end of 2013! Thanks for reading and supporting this story. I really appreciate every single one of you guys! Love ya!!