Chapter 14

Love Will Find a Way

"Don't respect me then."

Kai was leaning closer, ready to press his lips against hers. When she didn't make a move, he smiled and kissed her sweetly on the lips. 

Hyuna froze again, in shock. She didn't know what to do. If one of the most powerful wizard is kissing you without permission, what is okay to blast him? Kai backed off and grinned.

"Strawberry, your lips tastes like strawberry."

With one last glance at her, he walked out, leaving Hyuna touching her lips carefully.

Strawberry? Did he just kiss me? Omo! Kai was my FIRST KISS!! She screamed in her head.

She immediately got a pillow from the bed and stuffed her face into it. She was an idiot. Letting Kai out of all people kiss her? What the heck?! 

"My life is the worse."

(Hyunseung)

He was still in the same situation. It was the same every minute. He screamed his head off, Kikwang or Yoseob came to shut him up, and then he would yell again. Hyunseung didn't get why Junhyung wasn't coming down. Even if Kikwang didn't let him, he would always find a loophole. He started screaming again, when a shadow appeared the doorway.

"God, shut up Hyunseung." 

It was Junhyung's voice. He knew it, but why did it seemed colder?

"Junhyung? Is that you?"

Junhyung stepped out so Hyunseung could see him. His normally chocolate brown eyes were a deep shade of red. He seemed stronger and much more tougher than the last time Hyunseung saw him.

"J..Junhyung! What the heck happened to you?!"

He smirked,"Nothing, I just went back to how I was supposed to be."

Hyunseung looked at him, it wasn't the Junhyung that was like his brother. It was Junhyung who acted like Kikwang. Cold and bloodthirsty.

Kikwang? Junhyung? Oh no....

Hyunseung looked at him one more time before thinking it through in his head. The only one who could have done this was Kikwang. Junhyung was last with Kikwang before Hyunseung came down here. Junhyung acted like Kikwang.

"JUNHYUNG NO!! YOU CAN'T LET KIKWANG'S SPELL KEEP DOING THIS TO YOU!!"

Junhyung looked at him with blazing eyes,"This is who we are meant to be. Nothing more than that. Hyunseung, be who you really are for once!"

"This is who I am! I'm not a killer and I'm not gonna start to be one!"

Hyunseung had to get Junhyung out of this mess quick. What did they do in cartoons?

Suddenly, Hyunseung had an idea. A really stupid one, but hey, it could work.

"Junhyung I will never be as cold and idiotic as you."

Junhyung took steps forward, but it was a mistake. When he was close enough, Hyunseung shoved his best friend's head on the metal bars as hard as he could. He did yell sorry somewhere along the way, but it was muffled underneath the loud bang that was heard. 

"Ow...what the..."

Junhyung fell on the floor, rubbing his head where he was starting to heal. His eyes were back to normal and he didn't seem as cold anymore.

"Hyunseung?"

Hyunseung sighed in relief to hear his name called like that from Junhyung again. The same way he called when anything happened.

"Hey Jun....sorry about that, but I had to save you."

"No....it's fine. I'm glad you did it, but you have a heck of a power for someone who was stuck here for the past couple of days."

Hyunseung chuckled.

"Here, Kikwang won't come down here because he'll think I did that to you. But just in case, can you yell at me like you're mad?"

"Sure."

He collected his breath and started yelling. Of course, Junhyung had his ears plugged already.

"YONG JUNHYUNG WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!?!? HOW COULD YOU TURN INTO A MONSTER!!?SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"

He seemed pleased with his work and looked at Junhyung.

"Eh... I would give it a 70."

Hyunseung gave him the "look" which he ignored and was in the process of getting the locks out.

"There, it should be good."

Hyunseung pushed the door and stepped out.

"I'll go upstairs first and distract them. Try your best to block your mind from Kikwang okay?"

He nodded as Junhyung went up the stairs. He listened to see what was going on.

"Hyunseung is sure good at yelling." Yoseob said.

"Yeah, it nearly killed me."

"Junhyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Is your eyes brown?" Kikwang asked.

Hyunseung froze, but kept listening.

"No, see?"

"Huh....okay." Kikwang seemed unsure, but let it go.

"Hey! I need to show you guys something. Come out here!"

Knowing that it was his chance, Hyunseung quickly got out and headed for the door.

"Too bad you forgot to block your mind from me."

(DooJoon and Gina)

They teleported to the wizard world, with nothing much but a sigh. Gina hated this place because of bad memories and DooJoon hated it because of the trial he had to got through from Exo-K.

"So we're finally here....again.."

"We haven't been here since we were eleven." DooJoon said looking around.

"Even if it was 2749384757482982828438483483843 years! It would be WAY too soon." Gina said as she walked toward the main part if the kingdom.

They arrived quickly and went into main hallway. There, Kai was waiting for them.

"Gina! DooJoon! Long time no see!" Kai exclaimed.

DooJoon gave him a small bow, while Gina was still glaring.

"Kai." She spoke his name like poison.

"Awww...Ginny bear! You can't still hate me! Even DooJoon is okay!"

"DO YOU THINK HE'S OKAY??! HE ALMOST DIED WITH THE TRIALS YOU GAVE HIM AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME GINNY BEAR!!!!" She screamed.

Kai smirked,"Aw.. I guess no one forgave me then, except for Hyun. Did you know that her lips taste like strawberry?"

DooJoon stood rigid as he heard that. Gina on the other hand was getting ready to curse him for all eternity.

"Well, I guess you would like to see the rest of the boys, and of course Hyun. C'mon. It's been a long time since you guys came and lots have changed...."

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update again, but I needed to calm down a bit during the weekend. Special thanks to natsumi4ever, jecrisdiego, and Lozziboz for helping me! Thank you guys! Also, I'm really getting busy with school and three other instruments, with like 5 orchestras I'm in. Please understand if the updates are a little late. However, it will never be over a week, or so I'm trying. Thank you guys for being understanding! I love ya!