Chapter 28

Love Will Find a Way
"Don't worry, love doctor is here."
 
Luhan rolled his eyes and sat down on his bed. He could hear Xiumin and Kris screaming at Tao to calm down on the other floor. 
 
"So Mr. Luhan, your heart rate tells me you are very in love with her. Well, in a way." Chen said grinning.
 
"You can tell?"
 
"I can sense your heart wanting to beat like crazy, but too bad it can't."
 
"Oh.."
 
He looked down, and moved his hand up to his heart. He didn't feel anything, not even a small bump. It's been like this for the past thousand years or so. He was always cold, and his heart wasn't beating. Lay could feel Luhan's confusion, and sat down next to him.
 
"I don't know. I think I love her, I really do, but at the same time, I don't know."
 
Chen groaned and Lay shot him a glare.
 
"Hyuna seemed pretty nice. It's not everyday a young wizard girl can stand up to a powerful clan of vampires and wizards. I like her. Luhan, I think you're thinking you're in love with her because she made you warm for the first time in centuries. That can be shock you know, not all forms of shock are the same. Some of them might make us misthink something. I don't think you're in love with her, maybe the next time with meet them, Gina can hold your hand and you can see if you feel anything."
 
"Are you sure?"
 
Lay nodded,"Yeah, Chen might think of something different though."
 
As if on cue, Chen pushed Lay out of the bed and sat down. Lay just sighed and sat on the floor.
 
"And yes I do! Lulu, you are deeply in love with her! Deeply! You felt that special feeling!"
 
Luhan looked at him like he was crazy. On the side bar, Lay was probably right. He sighed and looked at Lay. Lay was calm as always and looked back at him.
 
"I guess you're right Lay. I haven't felt heat like that in awhile and I may have over thought it. She's just my very close friend."
 
He seemed satisfied, but Chen wasn't.
 
"Are you sure? It wasn't the special feeling?"
 
"Yes, I'm sure."
 
Chen frowned, but nodded.
 
"Now, let me go downstairs and tell Tao that. I can hear Xiumin and Kris yelling still."
 
They went down together to find Xiumin on top of Tao, and Kris sitting on his legs. Even with the two of them, it was hard to hold him down.
 
"LET ME GO!!"
 
"Nope."
 
Tao groaned, but immediately growled when he saw Luhan come in.
 
"Calm down. I figured it out you know. I don't love Hyuna, it's just that I love her as a friend, but nothing else."
 
Tao seemed to be semi satisfied with the answer.
 
"I don't completely trust it, but fine. I won't try to kill you. Just promise me you will never fall in love with a wizard." Tao whined.
 
Luhan chuckled, even if Tao was the leader, he could be really cute sometimes.
 
"I promise."
 
Tao nodded, then glared at the two on top of him.
 
"Guys, I think you can let him go now."
 
They looked at eachother before sighing and getting off of him. As soon as they did, Tao sprang back up. Kris and Xiumin walked to stand next to them.
 
"So I guess only one vampire left, I don't think Junhyung really has an issue." Chen said.
 
"Bring him." Tao commanded, and Luhan ran to get him.
 
As expected, Hyunseung was waiting for Luhan to take him. He had heard everything already, so Luhan didn't need to explain. They walked down in silence. Hyunseung had his eyes closed, so Luhan thought he was talking to Junhyung. 
 
Hey...um...I kinda heard everything. I don't know if I'm the bad one, but thanks for not loving Hyuna. Do I sound evil? Anyway, I don't know if Tao's gonna kill me, but I'm just going to tell him. Hyuna's a really special girl, don't you think? I'm glad she knows you and loves you as a friend.
 
Are you happy that I don't love Hyuna?
 
In a way... I mean, I can't do anything if you did, but yeah, I guess I'm happy.
 
Heh... Tao won't kill you. I won't let him. He can't kill Junhyung either. He'll probably send you back to Kikwang. 
 
I guess. I hope we both get to see Hyuna again. I miss her already. I hope Exo-K isn't doing anything mean.
 
They won't. She's too sweet.
 
When they killed the connection, they were in front of the door. Hyunseung sighed, and Luhan opened the door.
 
(Exo-K)
 
"So. Nobody really won the war, but that also means the bloodsuckers still think they are stronger than us." Suho finally said.
 
Hyuna felt scared to speak up, but annoyance consumed her.
 
"No they don't oppa. You saw them, the vampires? Maybe not Exo-M, but most of them think of us as just plain wizards. They don't think about strength anymore more or power. It's just normal vampires and wizards. Luhan's probably going to say that to Tao too. I mean, you guys don't have to act mean towards eachother. Face it, you guys were best friends when you guys were little."
 
Everyone cringed at the memory. Yes, there was a time when a both Exo groups were best friends, but that was when they were young. Way to young to know anything.
 
"Don't think about who's strong and who's weak anymore. We each have our own little powers to play with. I don't think it will be a problem anymore."
 
Sehun nodded and looked at the other members. Chanyeol was thinking, Baekyun really didn't want to fight anymore, Kai was already on her side, and D.O seemed okay with it. Now it was just Suho.
 
"I guess we can stop fighting."
 
She smiled.
 
"But! That doesn't mean we have to be friends again."
 
It wasn't all that needed to be done, but it was a step. Hyuna stood up, and ran to hug him.
 
"Okay okay! Choking me Hyuna!"
 
"Oops, sorry oppa, and thank you."
 
He nodded and she went back to her seat. They resumed eating and everything was okay for now. Hyuna still had to figure out her feelings. She really loved Hyunseung with all her heart, but Kai oppa? Did she love him too? She kinda did, okay, maybe more than kinda. She went back to her room when Suho came in.
 
"Oh, hi oppa."
 
"I need to talk to you."
 
She nodded, she should have known this was coming.
 
"Do you love Kai?"
 
"I don't know..."
 
"Then, do you love that Hyunseung kid?"
 
"I don't know that one too...."
 
"Hyuna. I know you're feelings are mixed up right now, almost everyone does. When you were staring into space after dinner, your aura came on. To me, I would rather have you love Kai, than a vampire, but...."
 
She tilted her head,"But what oppa?"
 
"But I know how you feel because I was like that once. When I was just young, not like a thousand years old, I had two best friends. They were both girls, but one was a vampire. This was before we hated eachother. I loved both if them, and they loved me too. I didn't know what to do. My parents wanted me to choose the wizard girl, but I didn't want to hurt my other friend."
 
"So what did you do?"
 
"I was a coward. I ran away from both of them, and my family. I was scared of hurting them, and me. I was afraid of making the wrong decision. After a few months, the war broke out, and they were both killed, and so were my parents. I keep thinking that it's my fault. Maybe if I stayed and just chose one of them, I could have saved them both and my family. Hyuna, what I'm saying is that don't be like me. Hyunseung or Kai won't die because they got rejected, so choose who your heart wants more."
 
Hyuna looked up at him. She didn't know he had to go through something like this. Suho really didn't talk about his family or last life a lot. This was the first time he told her something like this.
 
"I will. Thanks oppa, for everything. Oh, and please don't tell Kai oppa that you talked to me."
 
"Of course I won't. If I do, he will be bothering me the whole day."
 
"Thanks."
 
He smiled his rare smile and walked out the door. He was right. Hyuna should choose who her heart wants, but what it her heart didn't know either? she stuffed her face into a pillow and groaned.
 
A/N
 
Hello readers! Here's another chapter for you guys! I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading!