Chapter 27

Love Will Find a Way
Their joy and happiness faded away pretty quickly. Soon, they were in the center facing both groups of Exo, who seemed like they could destroy the world. Luhan and Kai stepped forward protectively, since they were the strongest and faced Suho and Tao. Kai and Luhan had grown okay with eachother, not that comfortable, but in an okay zone. Meanwhile, Suho and Tao were as far away from eachother as possible. Suho was the first to speak.
 
"Kai, Hyuna, Gina, and DooJoon."
He growled out their names as if it was spikes against his tounge. Hyuna knew that he was furious with her siblings and of course her, but she realized that he was more confused with Kai. 
 
"You may have stopped the full grown war, and possibly ended the hate between the wizards and vampires, but you did NOT make difference with any of us."
 
Hyuna peeked out from Luhan and Kai, and decided to step out. Both boys looked at her skeptically, but let her pass through.
 
"I know."
 
"And if you think I'm just going to let this go, you are very wrong."
 
Now, it was Tao's turn.
 
"Luhan. I'm seriously going to kill you today."
 
It seemed like Tao meant it. After his declaration of death for Luhan, he faced Hyuna.
 
"What you did, I won't forget. You better watch out."
 
He turned his piercing red glaze back to Luhan, who sighed and looked at Hyuna one more time. She expected him to tell her something, but was surprised to hear him inside her head.
 
Surprised? This is the only way I can talk to you with anybody else knowing or at least hearing. Don't worry, I won't let Tao kill me, although he may try. This won't be the last time I see you, I know it. Maybe we can meet as something else next time, assuming that both of us will stay alive until then.
 
He let out a small chuckle.
 
I'm happy I turned away from the war and helped you to stop it. Thanks for helping me to know what's right and what was wrong. I have to go now, Tao's glaring at me as always. Oh, and you're hands are really warm. I hope I get to hold it again.
 
Hyuna felt the connection break off and Luhan turned away from her. He walked toward Exo-M and went to stand beside a vampire that looked like a baozi to her, and very tall and dragon like one. She smiled sadly back at him and turned to Hyunseung and Junhyung. She knew that they were getting mind messages from Tao as well.
 
"You guys have to go to right?"
 
They nodded, and hugged her as tightly as possible. Of course they were going to see eachother again, but it would be awhile. 
 
"Thanks you guys. If it weren't for you two, I don't know what would have happened today. I love you both. Don't forget me okay?"
 
Junhyung gave his silly grin, and hugged her once more before walking to Luhan. Hyunseung hugged her a little longer before following Junhyung. Tao glared at her one more time before motioning his group to follow and the vampires disappeared in a cloud of dust.
 
She felt a bit more at ease with Exo-M gone, but Exo-K was pretty much the same. 
 
"KAI ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! DID YOU JUST LIE TO ME LIKE THAT AND LEFT TO HELP HER?!?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR WHAT?!?!" D.O yelled out.
 
Suho was too angry to yell or do anything, so the rest was taking his place. D.O was yelling at Kai, Chanyeol was yelling at Gina, SeHun was glaring at DooJoon, and BaekHyun was yelling at Hyuna.
 
"Are you really a wizard? We could have proven to the bloodsuckers how strong we were! Hyuna!!!"
 
She was basically tuning him out. Baekhyun wasn't that scary from Exo-K, he just tried to reason too much. After that fiasco of screaming, Suho dragged everyone back to the wizard world, and locked them up in their rooms. She could hear Kai banging in frustration next to her, and Gina screaming at Chanyeol on the other side. To be honest, she didn't want to argue with any of the members. She accomplished what she wanted to do and stopped the war. Most of the wizards and vampires were okay with eachother now, she realized that not all Exo-M members were evil, and her family was back together.
 
She stuffed her face into a pillow to stop the noise from torturing her ears. Gina was furious at Chanyeol, and that meant a VERY angry Gina Unnie. She was about to fall asleep when he heard a knock on the door. She looked up and saw Sehun walking in.
 
"Oppa?"
 
He closed the door and flopped down next to her bed.
 
"Don't worry, I'm not going to yell at you or anything. I'm just tired of Gina screaming, and being alone in my room."
 
"Okay...."
 
"Hyuna?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Do you really think wizards and v..vampires, I guess, can be friends?"
 
She chuckled at the cute attempt of him trying not to call the vampires bloodsuckers. 
 
"I know it already. If I can do it, I'm sure we all can. Luhan, Hyunseung, and Junhyung aren't that bad actually. They're pretty fun to hang out with. I think they miss warmth from another person, I mean they are all so cold. Luhan's hand was freezing the first time I held it, but after a few times of holding it, don't ask when, it started to get warmer."
 
Sehun nodded,"I'll try and convince Suho. It won't be easy, but maybe if I get the others with me, he won't kill me as fast."
 
She chuckled. The screaming had stopped and it was all nice and quiet again. Sehun asked her what vampires a like and Hyuna spent the next hour or two explaining and telling stories. Soon, it was time for dinner, and they both mad their way up to the dining hall where Suho was waiting. Chanyeol seemed to be glaring at Gina still, and DooJoon and Baekhyun seemed to be okay. Kai was mad at D.O, and Hyuna was just hungry and tired. They all sat down and began eating, when Suho spoke.
 
(Exo-M)
 
Tao was cooled down by Xiumin while on the way home. He still sent Hyunseung and Junhyung to be locked in their rooms while Luhan would have a little chat with him. Hyunseung silently prayed that Luhan would be alive after this.
 
Tao was still mad, but a little baozi power did help his anger cool just a little bit. Kris was there just in case Tao blow up, and he secretly wanted to help Luhan live.
 
"I was thinking about killing you as soon as you entered, but Xiumin and Kris told me not to. Seriously Luhan! I'm not as mature as Suho, but seriously! You might as well change into a wizard now since you helped them. When you went out to get some air that day, you were looking for that wizard girl right?"
 
Luhan nodded.
 
"Why do I keep thinking you're falling for her? Are you really?"
 
Luhan nodded again,but this time, Kris had to hold Tao back.
 
"ARE YOU CRAZY! DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THAT YOU'RE FALLING FOR A WIZARD GIRL?!?! HOW ARE YOU EVEN FEELING ANYTHING TOWARDS HER? THIS ISNT RIGHT! KRIS LET ME GO SO I CAN KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO HIM!!!!"
 
Kris yelled for Xiumin to come and take Luhan away, and he was here in a second. He dragged Luhan out and went into his room, from there, they could still hear Tao yelling at Kris to let him go. 
 
"If Tao sees you in the next hour or the rest of the day, he's really going to kill you." Xiumin stated.
 
"I know, but I can't help myself. It was the first time in centuries that I felt a warm hand on mine Xiumin."
 
Xiumin sighed,"I can't deal with love stuff, I'll call Lay and Chen, they're better at this. I need to go help Kris."
 
Xiumin sped out and Chen and Lay came in. 
 
"Don't worry, love doctor is here."
 
A/N
 
Hello readers! Thank you for all your continual support! I have no idea that this story could be loved like this. Thank you! Also, is it okay if I reply your comments? Tell me if it's annoying or anything, or if you are okay with it. Thanks!