Chapter 7

Love Will Find a Way

Hyuna dragged her tired body to her classroom. DooJoon had literally forced her out of bed today by flipping her entire bed over. She entered the class and sighed in relief as she saw that the vampires weren't there yet. She quietly made her way through the class and sat down. There was still 15 minutes until class started, so everyone was just playing around.Hyuna laid her head on the desk and closed her eyes. She thought about the days before her parents were killed.Everything was find then, all three of them weren't that great at magic, but it was still fun to learn it. After they died, Hyuna's world crumpled. Exo-K tried to separate them into different families, but DooJoon stopped it. They made him go through a test to see if he was strong enough, and he nearly died trying it. Still, now, Hyuna was happy. She still had her siblings and was better with magic, what can be better? Hyuna knew the answer to that, but she forced herself not to think about it.

"Hey!"

She opened her eyes to see Kikwang right in front of her desk.

"Wake up! Are you sleeping?"

Hyuna gave an annoyed look to him and turned around. All of them were here, and class was beginning to start.

"So, cells that work together are tissues, and tissues that work together are....." 

She felt her eyes droop as the teacher went on. She hated science, who wanted to know about human body cells when there are vampires and wizards in the classroom? Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and twirled her fingers. Instantly, the clock hands turned around and the bell rang.

"Oh! Is it time to leave already? Well, I guess I'll have to do these tomorrow. No homework class!" The teacher yelled as everyone cheered.

"That was you right?" Kikwang asked.

"Yeah."

Hyuna didn't want to be there anymore, so she quickly gathered her things and moved toward the door.

"HYUNA WAIT!!!" 

She turned around to see Hyunseung running towards her.

"Who do you have next?" Hyunseung asked.

"Uh... Mrs.Lim,"

"Me too! The rest of the boys have Mr.Lee. You wanna go together?"

Hyuna looked behind him and saw Kikwang staring at her.

She smiled,"Sure, why not."

Hyunseung's facial colors became so alive that he almost looked human.

"C'mon vampire boy, let's go make the clock run."

(2 Hours Later)

"This is the fastest school day I ever had." Some girls said going out of the classroom.

Hyuna had done her magic so the school ended 4 hours early.

"Don't you have to find your group now?" Hyuna asked Hyunseung.

"Yeah, I guess. This is fun! I wish I was a wizard."

Hyuna looked up in surprise.

"Really?"

He nodded," Yeah! It's cool to see you twirl your fingers and things just change or something.

Hyuna giggled,"Well, that's never gonna happen!"

There was a short whistle that even Hyuna heard.

"That's my cue, see you tomorrow Hyunnie!" Hyunseung said as he ran toward the noise.

Hyunnie? No one called her that before.

"Yah! Yoon Hyuna!"

She saw Gina and DooJoon coming over to her.

"Hey! You made the clock go faster today right? I'm right aren't I?" Gina asked jumping around.

"Unnie, DooJoon oppa, you, and I are the only wizards here. If you or oppa didn't do it, who do you think did?" Hyuna said rolling her eyes.

"Oh...."

DooJoon grinned and ruffled Hyuna's hair.

"C'mon, you look tired. Let's go home!"

(Vampires)

"I'm so hungry!" Yoseob yelled cuddling his teddy bear.

"Aish, me too. Let's go hunting!" Dongwoon suggested.

Hyunseung was still full,"You guys go. I'm still full."

Yoseob looked at him,"You and Junhyung are so weird. I ate yesterday and I'm starving." 

Kikwang got up,"Let's go boys. We should be all used to this by now right? I mean, it's been like 700 years."

"Eh. True." Dongwoon agreed.

"What's with our clan and ehs?" Junhyung asked.

"Eh. Who knows."

"See ya!" 

There was a gush of wind and the three of them were gone.

"Yay! Now we have the whole house to ourselves." Junhyung said stretching and sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm glad school ended early today. Hyuna's awesome." Hyunseung said.

"Ohhhh, yeah. Hyuna did that." Junhyung said yawning.

"I think...I'm just gonna take a little....nap.... Zzzzzzz,"

Hyunseung chuckled, Junhyung may be the strongest, but he was sure weak to sleep.

(Wizards)

"Nuah....." 

Hyuna got up from her bed and streched. She had fallen asleep right after she came home. When she went downstairs, DooJoon was there with his laptop.

"Where's Gina Unnie?"

He looked up at the sound of her voice.

"Oh hey Hyun. Gina went to some date or something. She said that she'll be back in about 2 hours."

"Oh...." She yawned again and sat down next to him.

"Watcha doin'?"

"Work."

Hyuna hit him in his shoulder," You're not even in college yet, so why are you doing work? I know that your teachers didn't give you any homework today."

"Oh well, I just need to do this."

Hyuna peered at his shoulder for a better look.

"Yah! You're doing games!"

"Hey! If I pass this level I'm done. Just hold on for a minute."

She giggled, he had his playful side sometimes.

"Okay, done. What do you want to do?"

"Umm.... Let's see, how about baking a brownie?"

"Noooo! That's girly stuff!"

Hyuna scoffed,"But you still like to eat them! Oppa, pleaseeee? Pleaaseeeee?" 

DooJoon struggled, until he finally gave up,"Fine. Let's go bake a brownie then."

Author's Note

Hey guys! I updated today! Yay! I hope you like it and thanks for reading!