Chapter 4

Love Will Find a Way

Kikwang and the others backed away, proud of their doing.

"See? Now you guys are full!" He said smiling.

Hyunseung looked up with a mysterious glint in his eyes.

"Yeah, we are. Which also means that we're back to our full strength."

He looked at Junhyung who was wiping his mouth.

"I guess I have my strength back." 

The boys looked frightened as Hyunseung and Junhyung got closer and closer. Suddenly, Hyunseung and Junhyung ran as fastest they could and pinned the boys down. Junhyung had two because he was stronger, but Hyunseung just had Kikwang.

"Oh yeah, time for sweet sweet revenge."

"Hey! JUNHYUNG!!!! STOP IT! KIKWANG MAKE HIM STOP!!!!" 

Hyunseung could hear Yoseob and Dongwoon pleading. They hated when Junhyung gave them his electric shocks. It was one of his powers that he used the most. It didn't hurt, not unless Junhyung really meant it. It was just SUPER ticklish if he did it lightly. Hyunseung turned his attention back on Kikwang.

"Oh it's okay Kik. I'm not going to do that to you. I'm just gonna do what you hate most."

Hyunseung closed his eyes and concentrated. He passed through Dongwoon's mind, Yoseob's, and reached Kikwang's. He went into his mind and started to sing as loud and high as he could.

"LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!!!!SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Kikwang grabbed his head and yelled out loud telling him to stop. Hyunseung kept on singing and laughing. Finally, both Junhyung and Hyunseung stopped, leaving the others in a daze.

"My brain is damaged for eternity." Kikwang whispered.

Dongwoon and Yoseob were both were clutching there stomachs and Hyunseung and Junhyung laughed out loud.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Serves you right!" Junhyung shouted.

"Hey you wanna go do something? I have to use my energy I got, so I won't attack anyone." 

Junhyung nodded and they got up.

"See ya later! Don't come looking for us and no trouble!" Hyunseung yelled as they raced out the door.

(Hyuna's House)

"Hmmm.... What?" Hyuna slowly got up as she awoke. 

She looked around and saw the clock.

"What? I've been sleeping for 5 hours? Whoa....." 

She finally noticed the red aura around the room and found a note.

Hyuna,

        DooJoon and I are going to check things out again. Dinner's in to stove, so heat it up. We called Doc anyway, and he said that you'll be okay soon. Don't go anywhere or take off the spell that your brother and I casted.

                  XOXO,

                              Gina

"You guys should have woke me up...." Hyuna said as she grumbled and went downstairs.

She heated up her dinner and ate quietly. She hated being alone. Ever since the vampires killed their parents, her siblings never let her out of their sight. After dinner, she decided to go and practice. Even if she was a wizard, she still liked fighting with weapons. She practiced for an hour, destroying a lot of dummies along the way. She looked at the clock again to see that it was 11:00.

"Hurry up!"

(Junhyung and Hyunseung)

They walked along the park, the farthest park away from the hideout.

"You know that Hyuna girl?" Junhyung asked.

"The wizard?"

He nodded.

"Yeah. Why?"

"She's tough. She's good and fighting and everything."

Hyunseung smirked,"You think she's pretty don't you?"

Junhyung looked up,"Yeah...she is you know. She's the most beautiful wizard I ever saw. I don't wanna be enemies, but after that fight, well....."

Hyunseung smiled as he stopped walking," I have an idea."

(Hyuna)

Hyuna was watching TV when the pain came again, but the voice came too.

"Hey! Sorry if I make your head hurt again, but can you come out right now? It's not a trick or a call to fight. Junhyung and I just wanna hang out with you. Please?"

The pain slowly disappeared and Hyuna could think straight again.

"They want to hang out with me? They are so weird..... What if it's really a fight?" Too many thoughts swarmed in her head at once.

A part of her wanted to go out. She never really hanged out with people, especially not vampires. After thinking, she decided to go out. She carefully chose jeans and a shirt. She lifted the spells, with great difficulty, and went out into the night.

(DooJoon and Gina)

"Wait." Gina grabbed DooJoon's arm.

"What?"

"It's Hyuna, she lifted my spell."

DooJoon thought for a minute,"She lifted my spell just now too. Is she sneaking out?!"

Gina nodded and sighed,"I don't know what she's up to, but I hope she's doesn't get into trouble. Can't we go home? We're almost done and everything."

DooJoon had a black mist around him, which meant that he was in a "Big Brother Worry Mode".

"Yeah, you're right. We should go and check."

They looked around to see if there were any humans, and transported.

(Hyuna)

She arrived at the park and looked around. She was trying to find a gloomy spot for the vampires. Suddenly, she felt a gush of wind, and turned around to see two vampires.

"You came!" Junhyung shouted.

Hyuna backed away a little, with a blue mist around her.

"Careful Junhyung, you're scaring her. Sorry about that, Junhyung's excited. Don't worry, we don't want a fight."

The mist faded a little, but didn't go away.

"Okay.... So what do you guys want? Is the rest with you?"

They shook their heads,"Nah, just us two. We wanted to hang out with you. Trust me, he and I aren't into the real vampire stuff, we only fight when we have to." Junhyung said.

"Okay then. Ummm, so what do you want to do? It's really late so..."

Suddenly, Hyunseung got a great idea,"How about going to a theme park? Even if it's late, I know a place that will stay open for like 5 more hours."

"Okay... Well, let's go." Hyuna said as turned toward the streets, but stopped as Junhyung grabbed her arm.

"Ow,"

"Oops! Sorry, I can't control it sometimes. What I was trying to do is that we don't need a car."

Hyuna looked confused,"Huh?"

"He means that we're gonna go by super speed.

Hyuna backed away,"Oh no! I hate that!"

"It's fine!" Junhyung said as he lifted her in his back,"It'll be fun!"

They smiled at eachother as they raced off.

Author's Note

Hey guys! My other story ended yesterday, so I can update this more! Thanks for reading and remember to subscribe and comment!