Chapter 31

Love Will Find a Way

"Come in."

She sighed before opening the door and walking in. Yes, she was scared to face him, but she had to do it. On the other hand, she felt guilty for not choosing him. He was kind to her the years he had known her, but her heart yearned for Hyunseung. What else could she do?

"Kai oppa, it's me."

He looked up from his book and sighed. He patted the seat next to him. motioning her to sit down.

"I guess I should have seen this coming."

She felt guily and sorry, but she would listen to her heart, just like Suho told her.

"I'm sorry oppa. I'm thankful that you love me, but I know I love Hyunseung. Of course, I will always love you, but it will be only as a brother."

"Hyuns.... Don't be sorry, they say the best thing you can do for a person that you love is to let them go. Well, I love you that much to let you go. Sure I'm sad that you chose Hyunseung, but I'm also glad that you found someone that you can be happy with forever. Don't feel bad for me or sorry. Suho will probably set me up with a random girl soon."

He grinned on the last part. Hyuna was very thankful that he understood everything and was willing to let her go.

"Um... Oppa... about the forever part. You know that Hyunseung is a vampire, and he will never age... but I'm-"

"A wizard girl who will age and die someday. You're planning to turn human right? As much as I don't like it, it's better for you to turn human rather than a vampire. Hyuna, if you truly love him, and you won't regret anything, then I'll be okay with you turning into a human."

She beamed.

"It will be hard at first, at least Hyunseung was human once. You have never been fully human. All your magic habits will need to disappear first, then I guess the rest will come to you slowly. The only major problem you have to face now is Suho and your family."

She nodded. Convincing Suho might be easier than convincing her family. Gina and DooJoon will try to stop her at any cost. They both stood up and walked out the door where Sehun was waiting. Together, they walked to where the Exo-K members were. Sehun told Hyuna to brace herself and other pre-cautions, but either way, she was going to convince them no matter what.

(Beast)

"I called Tao, and he said if you do really want to turn human, you can."

Hyunseung nodded. He knew Tao really didn't care what happened to him as long as he wasn't with Hyuna as a vampire.

"Tao will contact Exo-K and discuss it with them. Honestly, I don't think he cares about you two if you aren't a vampire."

Kikwang walked out, leaving a mad Junhyung, a sad Yoseob, and an okay Dongwoon.

"Junhyung-"

"I don't care if you two love eachother. I like Hyuna too, as a friend. But Hyunseung, isn't turning human a bit too much? Are you even thinking about how I will feel? How Yoseob or Dongwoon feels? When we met, 700 years ago, we promised eachother that we won't forget or loose eachother no matter how far away we were. If you turn human, they will erase your memory. You will forget me you idiot!"

Yoseob started sniffiling, and Dongwoon looked away.

"Junhyung, how could I forget you? Even if they erase my memory, I'll still cling on to my happy ones. I'll remember you, Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Kikwang too. You guys are my family. Of course I know you don't want me to turn, but it's for the best. We won't loose eachother, I promise."

They all hugged eachother. It's been 700 years, and this is where they part. They had to say a goodbye that they didn't want to say.

(Hyuna)

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hyuna covered her ears, so did the other boys. She had just finished explaining it to everyone when Gina exploded.

"YAH YOON HYUNA! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?!?! TURNING HUMAN?!?! I DON'T CARE IF SUHO AGREES WITH IT, I WILL NEVER-"

"Gina, calm down. Please"

Suho was rubbing his ears, and a few of the boys were groaning.

"Look, I don't care if Suho agrees, I don't want to loose my only sister!"

"Unnie, It's the only way. I love Hyunseung, and I know he loves me too. Can't you be happy for me?"

She sighed and sat back down next to DooJoon.

"Hyunnie. I wish I can.... but that means that you have to forget us. You'll only rememeber Hyunseung, and they'll make you remember something else about your life. Hyuna.... I don't want to loose you."

DooJoon hugged her and patted her back.

"Oppa?"

"As much as I don't want to loose you either, if it will make you happy, then okay."

Gina started crying.

Suho sighed, it was his turn now.

"It seems like you won't change your mind easily, but you do know what will happen right? You won't be able to turn back."

"I know, but I'm ready for it."

Suho looked at the other members, especially Kai, but he eventually nodded. Now, it was only Gina left.

"Unnie... please."

"I....(sniff) If you really..... wish it. But Hyuna, promise me that you'll remember me, even if it's just a distant memory, promise me that you will remember us.....please..."

Hyuna felt wetness on her cheek, but she will pull through this.

"I promise Unnie."

Gina smiled and nodded. The three siblings hugged eachother for the last time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tao, Kikwang, Junhyung, and Hyunseung was waiting for the wizards to come out. They were going to drink the potion together. Finally, Hyuna, Kai, Suho, DooJoon, and Gina came out. Hyuna smiled as she saw him. Tao and Suho stood face to face.

"Suho."

"Tao."

While Kai and Kikwang, and Suho and Tao were settling things, the others were saying goodbyes.

"Hyunseung you rascal, you better take care of my sister." Gina said.

He smiled,"I will. Don't worry."

DooJoon nodded at him, and Junhyung engulfed Hyuna in a bear hug.

"You won't forget me right?"

"How could I forget you Yong Junhyung? Thanks for everything."

"Eh hem."

They turned around to see the potions ready. Hyuna and Hyunseung held hands and walked up to the leaders.

"You two will forget everything except eachother. You guys will think that you two are normal school students that are in love. Don't worry, everything else will come into view later." Suho told them.

Hyuna let go of Hyunseung's hand and hugged Suho.

"Thank you oppa. For helping me choose."

He hugged her back,"Stay safe. I'll always watch over you."

She broke off and hugged Kai. He had a tear falling, but Hyuna brushed it aside.

"Thanks oppa. For everything."

"Don't forget me."

"I won't."

Hyunseung said his goodbyes to Kikwang.

"Stay tough, don't be afraid."

"Never."

Tao nodded at him, and Hyunseung nodded back. Hyuna and Hyunseung both held the cups together and looked around their families one last time. Gina was crying and smiling, DooJoon was staying strong, Junhyung was smiling, and everyone else was hiding their emotions. Together, they drank every drop.

(Few Years Later)

"YAH! Jang Hyunseung! We're gonna be late for school if you don't wake up now!"

"Five more minutes...."

WHACK

"Ow! What was that for!"

"Wake up you sleepy head."

"Okay okay...I'm up."

They dressed for school and walked together like always. They held hands while Hyuna was complaining about her teachers. Hyunseung just laughed and comforted her. As they were about to step inside the school, Hyuna turned around.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel like there's something watching me."

"Nah, you just need more sleep. You always feel like that after you finish long projects."

"Hm... I guess so."

"Come on! We'll be late."

They walked in together, never noticing the group watching them behind a tree.

"She's the same as always. Complaining and whining." Kai told Gina.

"That's Hyuna for you." Gina replied.

"Hyunseung got skinner...wait...no... I don't know. He looked different the moment he turned human." Junhyung said.

"Don't worry. He's fine." DooJoon assured him.

"She remembers sometimes...Even he does. Who we were, but they forget it eventually and lead on with their lives." Suho told them.

"At least they do....That's all I can ask." Gina told him, holding back tears once again.

"He's fine. He remembers what I told him that day. Never be afraid, and he's not." Kikwang told them.

"Come on, We should go back now." Suho said.

They nodded and turned back from the view. It's been a few years, and everyone was settling in. Hyuna and Hyunseung were happy, and that's all they can ask for. Even if it was tough, their love did find a way to suvive and hold them together. Love will find a way. Forever and always.

A/N

This story has come to an end. *sniff* hehe. Thank you for loving this story until now and hanging on with me! I'm thankful to each and every one of you! I hope you like it, and since this is over, I'll start my new story Forbidden Royalty. Thanks again!