Chapter 5

Love Will Find a Way

"WAHHHHH!!!!!! STOP IT! I'M GONNA FALL OFF OF YOU!!!!" Hyuna screamed.

Junhyung and Hyunseung ignored her and carried her to the Ever Dark Amusement Park. They skid to a stop and Junhyung let Hyuna gently down.

"See? It wasn't that bad." Junhyung said grinning.

Hyuna was bending down and catching her breath from all that screaming.

"One...thing...(Huff huff) that...I...hate about...vampires....(Cough...huff) is your stupid...speed." She finally said.

The boys just grinned,"Welcome to the Ever Dark Amusement Park!!! Open until 5:00A.M." They said together.

Hyuna looked around to see bright lights shining over her. It had the biggest rides she had ever seen. They got their tickets and went in.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Hyunseung asked.

Hyuna looked around,"Hmmm.... I never came to a theme park before, so I don't know."

They both looked at her like she was crazy,"Are you serious?"

"Yeah... Ever since my parents died, my siblings and I were always on high alert."

Junhyung looked shocked,"Oh... Well then, we shall introduce you, to the best time of your life." He said it gesturing her like she was a princess.

She giggled and nodded. They took her to a medium level coaster first, and she loved it. Then, they took her to a higher level coaster, but she was totally fine.

"Whoa! You're tougher than I thought!" Hyunseung exclaimed.

Hyuna looked at him,"Of course I am. I'm a hunter, I've seen much more scarier things than this or ridden them."She looked at Junhyung as she said that.

"Are you saying that I was scary to ride?"

Hyuna just scoffed.

"Okayyyy... So you don't scare easy, so about the scariest ride that even I admit to be scary?" Hyunseung offered.

She thought for a minute,"Okay. Why not?"

Junhyung grinned,"I'm excited to hear what you'll say after you ride it."

(Gina and DooJoon)

"HYUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gina screamed as she burst through the door.

DooJoon looked around and casted magic detectors. Soon, Hyuna's footsteps appeared.

"C'mon. I think if we followed this, it will lead us to Hyuna."

Gina had a wild look in her eyes, and the red mist appeared, glowing like blood red. DooJoon hugged her," It's fine. We are not gonna lose her, so calm down."

They followed her footsteps to the nearby park, until they disappeared.

"Now what do we do?" She asked.

DooJoon thought for a minute,"Do you have the map for the vampire's past movements? I know Hyuna has the future movements, and I have the present."

Gina looked inside her gear bag,"Hold on....uh... Yeah." She gave it to him.

"You think vampires were here?"

DooJoon didn't answer and continued looking at the map. He muttered a quick spell.

"Ah ha! Look G. These are the movements from 30 minutes after we left. Hyuna was here at this spot, and so are the vampires' footsteps."

Gina looked at him,"Was she kidnapped? Or did she go willingly?"

"I have no idea...."

(Theme Park)

"I'm getting to get nervous about this."

"Oh come on! If you can ride me without falling off, you can ride this."

Hyuna gave him a glare,"If there's blue smoke coming out after this, it's all your fault." 

Hyunseung grinned as they got on and strapped on the seat belts. Hyuna was in the middle and she was holding on hard.

"Here we go~" Junhyung said raising up his arms.

As soon as the coaster started, the went straight up about 30 miles high.

"Eeeeek!" Hyuna whimpered.

They were about 10 more yards up in to the air when they stopped.

"Oh myㅡ" she was cut off went the cart suddenly went down. Plummeting straight down.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The trio all screamed.

They repeated the same process over and over again, until it finally stopped.

"Thank you for riding the Plummet to Your Death, please exit to your right, and have a wonderful night."

They got up and Hyuna had her legs shaking.

"Oh gosh.... That was so scary."

Hyunseung was half frozen andJunhyung looked like he saw a ghost go through him.

"Oh and sorry.... Did it hurt?" Hyuna asked Junhyung.

He looked at her and smiled,"Yup!" 

Hyuna had released her magic on him and almost squeezed him to death.

"Sorry....."

Junhyung just laughed,"It's fine. I'm not dead aren't I?" 

Hyuna still looked guilty, when Hyunseung snapped out of it and dragged them along.

"C'mon I'm hungry! Let's go eat!" 

Author's Note

Hey guys! Sorry if this was short and bad, but I have to do a 3-D map and have tests all next week, so, I'm studying.

Please forgive me! I will try to update tomorrow, but thanks for reading. Love ya!!!!!