Chapter 10

Love Will Find a Way

"L...Lay?"

Lay smiled and walked towards her. Gina was still frozen in shock, but inched away as she saw Lay stepping closer.

"Don't....Just don't come near me at all."

"Why G? I thought we were friends."

"We were never friends. You are just a bloodsucker! Nothing more than that!"

Lay had her down in moments. His super speed and his strength had her again.

He smirked,"Aww... Are you still upset? It's not like I didn't warn you. I told you that Tao would send us to kill you guys. It's too bad we didn't finish the job."

Gina glared at him,"You killed them. With no mercy at all. WHEN YOU KNEW THAT I WAS LISTENING AND WATCHING!!!"

The park was eerie silent. Since it was night, no one was there.

"I enjoyed knowing that. When your mom was giving nervous glances to the closet I knew she had hid you there. You should thank me. If I had told Kris about you guys in there, you would have been dead too."

"You should have told him.... You should have let us die."

Her aura had started to glow again. She was tempted to use magic, but she knew that she couldn't.

"Oh, don't be afraid to use magic. Even if you do, you'll be the one to get all the harm."

"Why are you here?"

"I was just taking a nightly stroll when I saw you. I haven't seen you since you were like 11, now you're so grown up!"

"Don't act like you're a part of my family. You would be the least person to care what happens to me."

"Haha... Well I did love you since the first day I saw you. Those big brown eyes. You were 3 years old back then, still you could have killed me with that glare."

Gina silently prayed that DooJoon or Hyuna would wake up and come looking for her.

"You know, I haven't seen Hyuna or DooJoon either in awhile. Maybe..."

He had that look in his eyes that Gina was always scared of. He had that same look when she opened the door the day her mom and dad were killed.

"No...."

(Hyuna)

"You got a text! You got a text! You got aㅡ"

Hyuna slapped her phone down and picked it up.

To: Hyunnie

Hey! You wanna hang out again?  I know you're not sleeping!"

To:Hyunnie

Are you really sleeping?

To:Hyunnie

Yah~!!

Hyuna rubbed her sleepy eyes and smiled. He could be really cute.

To: Annoying Vampire Dude

I was until you woke me up! I can't go to sleep right away, so sure. You wanna go to the park?

To:Hyunnie

Sure! I'll be there in about 10 seconds!

She groaned, there goes the vampire speed again. She quickly got up and dressed, she was be careful not to wake Gina or DooJoon and quietly slipped out of her room. The cold midnight air greeted her as she stepped out. The streets were empty, which meant that she could use her magic. Hyunseung wasn't the only that could get to somewhere fast. She concentrated really hard and thought of the park. When she opened her eyes, she was there.

"Hyuna!"

She turned to see Hyunseung coming up towards her.

"Hey! That was faster than I expected!"

Hyuna snapped her fingers and a blue spark happened.

"It's a thing called magic."

Hyunseung chuckled,"Aigoo, c'mon. It's cold, but the moon is really pretty."

Hyuna looked up and saw the biggest moon she ever saw in her life. She didn't notice Hyunseung slipping his hand and holding her's until she felt the warmth spread through her hand. When she looked back up at him, he pretended he didn't notice and started walking. 

They just walked, talking and laughing together. Hyuna was having a good time until she saw something.

"Unnie?"

Hyunseung looked at her with a confused look in his eyes.

"Gina Unnie...." She gasped when she saw Lay.

"UNNIE!" She ran towards the scene with Hyunseung at her heels.

She got her dagger that she always carried and tackled Lay. She soon had  the dagger at his throat.

"Lay," she growled.

Hyunseung was helping Gina up, who looked startled to see her, but also thankful.

"Good to see you to Hyun. Nothing happened, your sister and I were, let's see.... Talking."

Gina thanked Hyunseung and walked over to Hyuna.

"Let him go Hyun. It's not worth it."

"But Unnie."

"Please."

Hyuna took the dagger away and hid it in her bag. She stood up and went beside Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung? Wow, I didn't expect to see you here, with Hyuna."

Hyunseung didn't know what to do. He wasn't suppose to be with them, but he wanted to. How could explain that to Lay?

"Hyuna and I were just walking. What are you doing with Gina?"

He shrugged,"Like I said, just talking. Right Gina?"

Gina didn't look up at him.

"Well, I guess I have to go. Nice seeing you Hyunseung. Oh, and Hyuna as well."

With that, he just left.

"Unnie? What did Lay want?"

Gina didn't answer.

"Are you mad that I'm out with Hyunseung again?"

She smiled faintly,"Not as much. I feel that I can trust Hyunseung with you. As for Lay.... Let's talk about it later. Sorry Hyunseung, but I think Hyuna has to go back now with me."

He smiled,"Oh no, it's fine. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah,, thanks."

"Bye Hyuna. See you later."

Hyuna watched until Hyunseung was gone and turned towards Gina.

"Unnie? Are you okay?"

She sighed,"I don't know Hyuna. I just don't know..."

Auhtor's Note

Hey guys! TROUBLE MAKER COMEBACK IS SOON!!! Can't wait! Anyways... Hehe. Thanks for reading and I made a blog about something that made me really upset. Can you guys check it out? Thanks! Love ya!