Chapter 6

Love Will Find a Way

They ate food at a near by resturant in the theme park. Once they settled down, they ordered their foods and waited.

"Don't vampires just drink blood?" Hyuna asked.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes,"Yeah, myths are like that. We can eat human food if we want. It won't give us a whole lot of power, but it still gives us something to chew on."

Their food started to comeout, Hyuna got a salad, Junhyung got a sandwhich, and Hyunseung got a hamburger.

"Why did I order this....I just drank like 3 hours ago! I'm still full!" Junhyung said stuffing the sandwhich in his mouth.

Hyuna was nibbling on a piece of lettuce, and Hyunseung looked like he couldn't eat anymore.

"I ate wayyyy too much," Hyuna said as they finally finished their food.

"So, is it time to go home?" Junhyung asked.

"Yeah I guess. I never had this much fun, especially with vampires." Hyuna said streching.

"Don't you have siblings or something? Do they know that you're here?" Hyunseung asked.

Hyuna slammed her hands on the table, making the food fly around.

"Oops..."

She made the food settle back down,"I hope no one saw that. Unnie and oppa are gonna kill me. I really have to go now."

They quickly got up and went out.

"So, you wanna ride on my back again?"

Hyuna looked unsure.

"Oh come on! It's the fastest way to go back home."

"I guess...But if my siblings see you guys, they won't let it go so easily."

Junhyung shrugged as Hyuna got on his back.

"Here we go!"

(Gina and DooJoon)

"WHERE THE HECK IS SHE!!!!!!" Gina screamed.

The red aura around her was getting darker and thicker. It always tired to aim itself at DooJoon, so he had to duck like a million times.

"She has to be safe. We didn't get any threatening messages, not a word from Exo-K, or a scream for help. I think she went somewhere and forgot to tell us."

Gina's glow got darker again and started towards DooJoon.

"Yah! Yoon Gina! Are you planning to kill me or something?! Control your magic!"

Gina glared at him and eased her magic.

Suddenly, Gina's phone rang. She quickly flipped it open and answered.

"HELLO!? HYUNA!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU! ARE YOU EVEN OKAY? WHO TOLD YOU TO GO OUT LIKE THAT????" Gina screamed into the phone.

"Aish... Unnie, you are way too loud. Sorry that I left like that, but I'm safe. I'll be back soonㅡ......."

"Hyuna?"

"YAH YONG JUNHYUNG! I ALMOST FELL OFF THERE!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??"

"Yong Junhyung? Is she with thatㅡ"

DooJoon muffled his ears, you did not want to see Gina like that.

"YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOON HYUNA! ARE YOU WITH THAT VAMPIRE!!!??? YOU LEFT ME WORRYING FOR THIS?? HURRY UP AND GET BACK HERE OR YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!"

"OWWW!!! EAR UNNIE!!! I'm safe, again, so don't you worry. We'll be home soon. Don't kill them, they are actually pretty fun to play with. Be back soon! Byyeee!"

"Hyuna youㅡ" Gina was cut off when Hyuna turned her phone off.

"Aish, this girl."

"So.... is she okay?"

"Yeah, but she's not gonna be when she gets home."

(Vampires+Hyuna)

"Sorry,sorry. Didn't mean to make you almost fall off." Junhyung said when Hyuna got off her phone.

"Hmmp!"

Junhyung chuckled,"What did your sister say?"

Hyuna poked his head.

"Couldn't you hear from all that screaming? You have like super sonic hearing, you should know. Even a human can hear what she said."

"Eh.. True."

They finally arrived to see Gina and DooJoon a few yards away.

"You guys better go from here. Unnie won't be so merciful."

They nodded.

"Oh, and I really had fun today. Thanks. I guess not all vampires are vampire like." She smiled and gave each of them a peck on the cheek.

"Goodnight! See you tomorrow!"

They watched her skipping away and turned around.

"Not vampire like?" Hyunseung raised his eyebrow.

"Eh. I guess it makes sense to her." Junhyung said.

"We better go, Kikwang won't be so happy if he finds out that we spent time with a wizard." Hyunseung said looking up into the moonlight.

"Then, let's go my brother!" and they both ran like the wind.

(Wizards)

"Gina..."

"Unnie..."

"Gina...."

"Unnie..."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND YOU DIDN'T WANT TO MENTION THAT YOU WERE OUT?"

"Sorry, but it was really fun. Maybe Kikwang and Dongwoon are like the evil ones, but Junhyung and Hyunseung are really sweet."

Gina broke another vase, and DooJoon was getting tired of fixing them.

"SO YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO JUST GO OUT AND LEAVE? ESPECIALLY WITH VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another vase was sacrificed.

"Unnniieeee~~~~ They really aren't that bad as Kikwang! They don't even like human blood!"

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTENㅡ"

Gina was cut off by DooJoon who hit her head with a stuff animal.

"Enough Gina, go and rest. You should be tired. Go, I'll deal with her."

Gina glared at both of them one last time before going upstairs.

"You made her really mad Hyuna."

"Is that so obvious?"

"Look, maybe Hyunseung and Junhyung aren't that bad, but we don't want you to hang out with them too much. After mom and dad died, I don't know if there are any good vampires in this world. Go to sleep, you must be tired. We have school tomorrow too, so hurry up and sleep. The most you're gonna get is about 3 hours."

Hyuna sighed, and DooJoon hugged her. She told him goodnight and went upstairs. She didn't know that she was this sleepy, but as soon as she layed down. She was fast asleep.

(Vampire Clan)

Hyunseung and Junhyung arrived with Kikwang out to greet them.

"Where's Yoseob and Dongwoon?" Hyunseung asked streching.

"They went out to play,as in go hunting."

"Oh..."

Kikwang sat on a couch and looked at them. He had his piercing eyes on them.

"So.... where have you two been?"

Hyunseung and Junhyung tried to block it, but it was too late. Kikwang had read their minds already.

"You were really with a wizard? Wow...."

Junhyung looked annoyed,"You know what we did now. It wasn't a big deal, we just hung out with her."

"Uh huh.... yeah I can sooo see that."

"Kikwang what are you thinking about? I want to go in your mind, but you blocked it from me. Please don't tell me you're planning something." Hyunseung said as he eyed him.

Kikwang chuckled,"Oh Hyunseung, I'm not thinking of anything. Don't worry I'm not gonna to anything to her."

"Okay...."

They both went up to their rooms to wash up and go to bed.

Kikwang smirked,"Yet....."

Author's Note

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, but my teachers hate me and I have tests and projects due all this week. I'm so sorry for the late update, but thank you for being patient with me. You guys are the best! Thanks for reading!