Chapter 20

Love Will Find a Way

Hyuna and Hyunseung were under a tree, staring into the moonlight. Hyunseung wondered how Hyuna got free from the boys in the fortress. He wanted to ask, but he didn't want to ruin the one happy moment they had. 

"Hyunseung...."

"Yes my Hyuna?"

"Aren't you wondering how I escaped?"

"Well....You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'm just happy to be together."

"Even if the world is falling apart and the two sides are getting ready for war?"

Hyuna did have a point. Just because he was happy didn't mean the whole world was.

"I tricked them.... Isn't it weird? I tricked few of the strongest vampires in the world to escape...."

(Flashback)

Hyuna had finally calmed her heart down, and she began to think of a plan. Luhan was the only one with her and the other boys had to go out for some"business". She looked around and considered her options. She had no powers in this room, no window, door was blocked by Luhan, and any mad dash would get her caught again. Luhan wasn't paying any attention to her and had his eyes closed. She wondered how a vampire could look that innocent, but have evil inside.

"Luhan?"

He slowly lifted his eyes opened and fixed his red eyes at her.

"Yes?"

"I need to use the restroom, please?"

Luhan's eyes showed a spark of annoyance.

"Do you really have to go?"

She nodded,"Yes. Please?"

Luhan sighed and stood up. He held out his hand toward Hyuna and she looked at him with a blank expression.

"Wha?"

"I have to watch you and make sure you don't escape. The best way to do it is to hold your hand. What's wrong with it?"

Hyuna hesitantly gave her hand to him, and he held it tightly. His hand was cold as ice, but Hyuna's warm hand started to warm his up. He had a blank expression as he led her out of her cell. He walked down the hallway, turned,walked,turned, walked turned,walked, and e last time before stopping in front of their destination. He turned to look at Hyuna who was in a daze. All the turns and a new  environment had made her head spin.

"Be quick okay? If Xiumin or Kris finds out that I let you out, they will kill me again."

She nodded and was about to walk in when a hand pulled her back.

"Uh..."

Luhan looked down,"Oh. Sorry. Here."

He let her go and she walked in with a very red face.

As soon as she walked in, she felt her magic start to run through her again. She felt her hands twich with blue electricity running through them. She in a huge amount of air before closing her eyes and concentrating. She wanted to make this place blow up. She felt a blue bubble forming around her as she made the room shake bit by bit. Meanwhile, Luhan was starting to get annoyed when he felt the room start shaking. He looked around as something clicked in his mind. Magic would be flowing like wind here.

Hyuna concentrated harder and harder as the walls of the room started to crack. She felt like her arms were jelly and wondered why she was doing this again. She knew her powers were beganing to dwindle and that she had to blow it up soon. She was to the point where all the objects in the room were in the air and everything was cracked. She started to let all the power go when she felt someone enter the room.

"Yoon  Hyuna!"

Kris's voice. 

Her bubble and the swirl of the power mess she made had done a pretty good job of making a baracade against Kris. She was at the other end of the room.

"Stop it Hyuna! We are immortal! This is not going to stop us. It's only going to hurt you."

Hyuna slowly opened her eyes and faced him. 

"That doesn't mean I'm not going to try. I will always try my hardest to go against you!"

As soon as she finished her sentence, she unleashed all the magic she had in herself and pushed it against everything. With the last bit of magic that was left in her, her made a random portal and jumped in.

(End of Flashback)

"After I came through the portal, I just ran. I didn't know what happened or where I was, so my best option was to run. I was so lucky to run into you....so...lucky..."

Hyunseung looked at her as she began to stop talking. She was still worn out from all the magic she used in one day and more from explaining too much.

"I wonder what happened to them."

Hyunseung looked up at the stars and back at her. He was admiring her face when her eyes suddenly grew wide.

"DOOJOON OPPA!! Hyunseung! What happened to DooJoon oppa? Is he still alive? Is he okay?"

Hyunseung looked at her in sadness.

"He...he's captured by Tao. Exo-M is going to make him betray your kind and fight by the vampires."

Hyuna's eyes started to water up, and he hugged her tightly. He thought about Junhyung and felt guilt stab him.

"We'll rescue them. Even your sister. I know she's with Exo-K, but you still worry about her. DooJoon,Junhyung, and Gina. We'll save them my Hyun, don't worry."

Hyuna was still crying as she shook her head.

"How....They are the strongest. Exo-M and Exo-K. Hyunseung! Don't you see? We don't stand a chance..."

Hyunseung looked at her and kissed her cheek.

"We do have a chance. Hyuna, we have something they don't have. They don't understand why I would go to the end of the earth to save Junhyung. They don't know why you three would die for eachother. Hyuna, they don't know love in any shape or form, but we do and that's out secret weapon."

Hyuna snuggled close to him and looked up at the stars.

"I hope you're right Jang Hyunseung. I don't trust vampires easily."

He smiled," You can trust me little wizard. I am a very trust worthy vampire."

(Exo-K and Exo-M Thoughts)

"Get ready for war."

A/N

Hey guys! I don't know if this chapter was bad, but I think it was.ㅠㅠForgive me. Thanks for reading!