Chapter 17

Love Will Find a Way

"Gina, Gina, Gina.... You should have known better than to do this." Suho said. 

They had finally gotten Gina down, and it took Sehun and Kai to KEEP her down.

"Now you have me. What are you going to do now?" Gina gritted out.

D.O laughed,"Oh.... You'll see."

(Hyuna and DooJoon)

Thye had arrived in the little house on the west side. Hyuna was still shocked and crying and DooJoon was busy thinking. Gina was still no where near. He couldn't sense if she was in danger, Hyuna was crying, they didn't know if they were safe, and everything was making DooJoon's mind hurt. A LOT.

"Oppa? Now what do we do?" Hyuna whispered.

She was still crying, but she was okay enough to talk.

He sighed,"I don't know."

Hyuna looked down again and sniffled.

"Gina Unnie. I can't sense her at all. Exo-K must have gotten her."

"No.... Don't say that... She should be fine. She has to be fine." 

DooJoon was trying to convince himself more than Hyuna, but he knew better. Suddenly, there was a loud bang and the door collapsed. From there, three vampires were smirking up at them.

"Sup you guys! Don't worry, we're not gonna hurt you, well.... Unless you don't wanna do this easily, then I guess we have to use force." Chen said walking in.

DooJoon turned and put Hyuna behind him. He was still weak from making the portal, and Hyuna wasn't in the best shape either. They were backed against the wall and DooJoon had to think of a plan, quick. Except, he couldn't think of any.

"Hmm.... Kris?" Lay said as be made a gesture of invitation.

Kris smirked and walked forward,"DooJoon, sorry to ask,  but I kinda need Hyuna here. I would really like it if you moved aside." He said in the nicest way possible.

"Over my dead body," he replied.

Kris's smirk never left his face,"That can be arranged."

He drew his claws and scraped DooJoon's chest. While DooJoon doubled over, he grabbed him and threw him to the wall.

"Chen, Lay, take care of him, right now, I need to deal with her."

They smiled and went towards DooJoon.

"OPPA!" Hyuna tired to move forward, but was blocked by Kris.

"That day, I thought you weren't so strong, so I let you go easyliy, but now, it's a different story."

Hyuna had her hands behind her back with her dagger. Her aura was on, protecting her, but not very strongly. She moved quickly to stab him, but he was quicker. He knocked her dagger out of her hand and pushed her to the other side of the wall, causing her to hit it hard and fall. 

"See? Told ya."

Hyuna glared and yelled out a spell, but again, Kris blocked it and ran towards her. Meanwhile, DooJoon was having trouble. He was bleeding severely from his cut and was weaker than ever.

"C'mon. You are one of the bts, or so I've heard. Give me your best shot!" Lay shouted.

Chen had thrown him again and again, but DooJoon didn't have the strength. Creating a portal needed 3/4 of his magic, and what was left was busy trying to create an aura around him. He tried to look at Hyuna, but was blocked by the two vampires. Gathering all the strength he had left, he shouted a spell and blasted the vampires. He knew it could stop them, but it would weaken them for Hyuna to battle. Except he was wrong. They weren't thinking like that. Finally, with one last look at Hyuna, he passed out.

Hyuna still battling Kris, but when she saw DooJoon slump forward and the vampires blast, she felt like she was nothing. Kris pushed her down so hard, that the floor had cracks. She was barely conscience when she heard him in her mind.

Don't worry, you'll wake up again. I'm not gonna kill you just yet.

With that, she fainted with Kris's voice ringing in her mind.

The vampires gathered together after they accomplished their work. 

"Hyuna to the fortress and DooJoon to Tao." Kris said.

They nodded.

"Xiu Min and Luhan should be there waiting for you, so you should hurry."

He nodded and picked up Hyuna in bridal style and ran.

(Hyunseung and Junhyung)

"Do you love Hyuna?"

Hyunseung looked at him,"What?"

"You always seem so protective when anybody mentions her."

Hyunseung sighed,"Yeah... I think I do. When we went to the amusement park, or when I just saw her. I felt my heart beating out of my chest. "

"Your heart doesn't beat,"Junhyung pointed out.

Hyunseung whacked him on the head,"You know what I mean! Anyways... I feel amazing when I was with her. I don't care if she's a wizard. She's the best girl I have ever seen in my long and ridiculous life. I can you not feel anything towards her?"

"That's a thing called love bro. Plus, I do like Hyuna, but only as a friend, but even that's illegal for us. What are you gonna do?"

"Love will find a way.... It will. It always did."

Junhyung was nodding, when he suddenly went slack.

"Jun! Dude! Wake up!" Hyunseung frantically yelled.

It was only for a few moments until he came back.

"I'm fine... I think. It was Kikwang. He came into my mind. He says that Exo-M has Hyuna."

Hyunseung stood up right away.

"We have to go get her. We have to go to the mainland."

"Someone's not gonna be happy." Junhyung said as he got up and streched.

"I don't care. We need to save her."

A/N

Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you guys! Hope you like it!