Chapter 23

Love Will Find a Way

"S..Suho oppa."

Hyuna struggled to keep calm as she felt more of the members surround her.

"Oh Hyuna. I'm sorry if you're surprised, but that means my plan worked!"

Hyuna decided to let her emotion flow free. Thinking that it will help her in the slightest way.

"What did you do to my Unnie? She's not a person that would just blast a vampire without listening to me. Moreover, she's not a wizard to be on your side."

Suho let a smirk come on his face.

"If you are a wizard, then you are always, most defiantly on our side. Besides, Gina just let her true self show."

"True self? She's my sister and I know that she won't act like that."

Suho held his hands up in defeat,"All right, I guess I'll tell you then. I casted a spell on her. Simple."

Hyun glared at him and curled her hands into fists. Her aura was on her, but it was dim.

"Hyuna. You are a wizard. Not a human, not a vampire. A wizard. It only makes sense for you to fight for Exo-K in this war. Doesn't it?" He asked her sweetly.

The truth was, it was actually charm speak that he was using on her. A few wizards had it, but charm speak made anyone it was directed at fall under it's spell.

"I guess..."

"There. Now Kai, why don't you take Hyuna to her room and explain what's gonna happen in about thirty minutes? Sehun take Gina and get her geared up."

Kai nodded and led Hyuna into the hallway. When they entered her room, he sat Hyuna down in the bed and locked the door. He casted the silence spell and prayed that it would work. He walked in front of her and kneeled down.

"Hyuna...."

Her eyes were dull, which meant Suho's charm speak was working.

"Hyuna, listen to me. Tune out Suho's voice from your mind and focus on mine. I understand you now, I know that you don't want to fight today. I know that you want both clans to come in peace. Oh but my Hyuna, I don't know if that would be easy. Our clans... We have been enemies for a reason. Maybe that reason can be solved tonight, but I doubt it. My point is, I'll help you. So please, I want to see your eyes alive again. I want to see you smile and I want to taste your sweet lips again. So please."

He looked into her eyes and searched for at least a speck of light. He was about to give up and look away when.

"Kai oppa?"

He jerked his head up in response and looked at her eyes again. The light was returning and she looked back at him.

"Really? Do you mean what you just said? You want to help me?"

He smiled,"Yes. I meant EVERYTHING I said."

She smiled, her radiant smile that she hadn't done in a while. She leaned forward and hugged him. Making him freeze in surprise.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you for everything Kai oppa."

He hugged her back.

"Anything for you my love."

(Exo-M)

"Yes Tao?"

Luhan was standing in front of Tao with a blank expression. He didn't have a reason to be frightened. Did he?

"Where did you go awhile ago?"

"Nowhere. Just for a quick run to get my adrenaline pumping."

"Ah. Getting ready for war I see."

"Which is in 10 minutes."

"Hm. Go,  I'll be out in a second."

"Okay?"

Luhan walked out confused why Tao would just ask him that. He expected a lot more.

Tao came out in a few moments to see Exo-M, Junhyung, and DooJoon. The rest of the clans would join them in the actual field. Junhyung and DooJoon looked completely healed, and angry.

Tao smirked,"Ready?"

They nodded, except for the two, and started toward the ground.

"And it has begun."

(Hyunseung)

"Ugh.... "

He slowly sat up clutching his stomach, it had begin to heal, but still held it's pain.

"Hyuna...."

He knew the war was near. He could feel the tension in the forest. He had to get to Hyuna, at least tell her. Did she really believe her sister? He never did talk to Tao, or thought about even doing it. What the heck was Gina talking about? He dragged himself to the field where he knew the war would happen. 

"Wait for me, cause this war isn't gonna end without me."

(All)

Tao and Suho went up in the middle to face eachother. Millions of wizards and vampires had gathered and were about 99.99999% close to rip eachother to pieces. 

"Suho."

"Tao."

"I believe it's time again to repeat history. Are you ready to loose?"

"Who said that we are going to repeat it? Rather, we are going to rewrite it. No one will ever talk about us loosing again, but how we crushed the vampires until they were begging for mercy."

Tao smirked,"Then let's hurry and write history shall we?"

They walked back to their sides and faced eachother.

"Let."

"It."

"Begin." They both said at the same time as the sky turned red.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter and thanks for subscribing and commenting! You guys are the best! Merry Christmas! I know Korea and some other countries have Christmas right now, but in the U.S. It's tomorrow. I have to call my family in South Korea today though. Hehe. Love ya guys!