Chapter 11

Love Will Find a Way

"Tao. Luhan. Kris!"

Lay came back with a smirk on his face. He quickly walked in and found the rest of Exo-M sitting on couches.

"Where have you been? It's late you know." Xiu Min said getting up and getting a glass of wine.

Lay scoffed,"I'm not a baby. Anyways, I saw Gina and Hyuna today."

Tao jumped a little when he heard their names.

"Tao? You okay?"

He coughed,"Yeah...sure."

Lay looked at him with curious eyes, but continued to speak."So yea, I saw those two, but guess who else I saw holding hands with Hyuna."

Kris looked at him,"Who? Was it a human or a wizard? If it's a wizard we need population control again. Especially now since we know that the Yoons are alive."

Tao stared at Kris,"How are you acting so calm about this?"

"I read your mind after you fell asleep. You should really put a block up before you sleep, but I know that Kikwang called you and said that the kids are still alive."

Tao groaned.

Lay continued,"It wasn't a human or a wizard. It was a vampire,"

Chen looked up,"A vampire? With Hyuna?"

"Yup,it was Hyunseung."

A lot of things happened at once, but as usual, Kris was the only one calm. Tao sped away to who knows where, Xiu Min threw his glass and stood up, Chen was staring at him, and Luhan started asking questions.

"SHUT UP!!" Kris yelled.

Everyone calmed down a little and Kris began to speak.

"So little Hyunseung was with Hyuna, holding hands. I knew he always had a soft spot for people other than us. He doesn't even like to drink human blood."

Luhan nodded,"We should have killed the kids a long time ago. I knew that they weren't dead. We should have searched the whole house!"

Tao came back and walked over to the phone,"I'm gonna call Kikwang and tell him. He's the only one that can control Hyunseung."

"What shall we do with the Yoons? They are very powerful, almost as strong as Exo-K," Chen said.

Xiu Min turned to Lay,"That Hyuna girl. She only met you right?"

"Yeah."

"Gina and DooJoon knows the rest of us, so they're out...."

He kept continuing to mumble things, so Lay turned to Kris.

"What do you want to do?"

"Tao told Kikwang to keep an eye on her, so keep it at that. I'm sure Xiu Min will come with something."

(Gina and Hyuna)

"Unnie? Are you okay?"

Gina was silent for the whole time they were walking. Finally she sighed and began to speak.

"Lay.... He was the one that killed Mom that day. Kris and Luhan killed Dad."

Hyuna nodded, she only met Lay before, she never saw the others.

"Lay... He showed me how Mom died. Insert it into my mind. 10 years ago when they died, I could only hear her, but now I saw what Lay did."

"Unnie...."

"Hyuna. Vampires are still vampires, they'll never change. I just said that I trusted Hyunseung cause I was in a daze. I don't want you to hang out with him at all."

"Unnie!"

"No Hyun.... They're all the same. Luhan, Lay,Kikwang, Dongwoon, Kris, Hyunseung."

"Unnie, you're wrong. I know how Lay hurt you, but Hyunseung and Junhyung aren't like that."

Gina just shook her head and kept walking. When they arrived, DooJoon was awake and waiting for them. As soon as Gina saw him, she ran to him and cried. DooJoon just hugged her and her hair. He told Hyuna to go up and sleep. She didn't want to, but she know Gina needed to tell him things that she didn't have to know. She went to her room and took out her phone.

To:Hyunnie

Is Gina okay? Sorry if I caused problems bringing you out. Anyways, see you at school!

From: Annoying Vampire Dude

Hyuna smiled and turned her phone off. She changed into PJs and climbed into her bed. She haven't seen Lay in a while, it was a shocker to see him with Gina, but in a way, Hyuna knew that he would come sooner or later. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

(Hyunseung)

"Hyunseung ah!" 

Yoseob tackled him and brought him down on the floor.

"Ow..ow ow ow ow! Yoseob stop it!"

Dongwoon and the rest had joined them on the floor and were just watching. When Junhyung thought that Hyunseung suffered enough, he dragged Yoseob off of him.

"WHAT DID I EVER DO?!?!"

Yoseob and he others just laughed.

"Where were you? You smell like the forest. Were you at the park?" Dongwoon asked.

"No....I was withㅡ"

He was cut off by a gasp from Junhyung,"YOU WERE WITH HYUNA AGAIN!!!!"

The boys turned to look at him, but he couldn't find a excuse.

"Hyunseung, come to my room." Kikwang said as he went out.

"You are so dead." Junhyung said looking at him with caramel eyes.

"Shut up and change your eye color. It looks weird on you."

Hyunseung quietly got up and followed Kikwang to his room.

Author's Note

Hey guys!! Troublemaker comeback video came out!!! Yay!! Thanks for reading!!!