Chapter 30

Love Will Find a Way

"Yes Kikwang...."

The two of them gave each other and glance and followed Kikwang to his room. It had been awhile since the two of them even came to their house. Kikwang made them sit in front of him and gave them a sigh. A very big sigh.

"I hope you two know what I'm about to tell you guys."

They nodded.

"When I first heard of the news, I knocked out about twenty humans and countless wizards. Yoseob and Dongwoon had to stop me from doing more. What they heck were you guys thinking? Going against Tao? Going against all of Exo-M? I don't care if you think they are your friends! You disobeyed me, stood up against Exo-M, and downright disagreed with Tao!!!"

They cringed, somehow, Kikwang was scarier than Tao right now. He was less mad at Junhyung because at least he didn't fall in love with a wizard. For Hyunseung.... It was double, almost triple the anger. Hyunseung wondered how Kikwang was keeping it all in.

Kikwang glared at Hyunseung. He's red eyes on fire.

"Falling love with a wizard? A WIZARD!!!!!?!?!!? Are you out of your mind? I don't care if wizards and vampires are all nice to eachother now. I won't let you be with her!!! She's a stupid wizard who doesn't know the world. She's careless and weak. She's no good to you."

That's when Hyunseung lost it. 

"What?!? Hyuna's not a careless and weak girl! She's very thoughtful and cunning. You don't know her strength and the way she sees things. Hyuna isn't like the wizards you know! Kikwang, stop putting up a fight, either way, I'm going to be with her! Where else can you find a girl who's as wonderful as she is? No where I tell you! Hyuna's like the world to me. If I loose her, what's the point of living? I lived for eight hundred years and never found a girl like her. Kikwang, please." Kikwang just shook his head.

"Even if I let you go, and even if Tao does too. Time will be your enemy."

"I don't care. I already told Tao I don't care about time. She's still going to be beautiful, and if I have to give up being a vampire for her and just a ordinary human.... I'll do it."

Junhyung stared at him wide eyed. Kikwang had an unreadable expression on, but Hyunsejng meant every word he said. Maybe DooJoon or Gina can make a potion for him to turn him into a human. It's not really different from being a vampire. Just no strength, no super speed, no mind reading..... This was gonna be harder than he thought. Still, he would do it for Hyuna.

"Get out. Both of you. I need to think."

Junhyung dragged Hyunseung out of the room. Yoseob and Dongwoon gave them worried glances as Junhyung threw him on the couch.

"What the heck are you thinking? Saying that in front of Kikwang? He'll really make one and give it to you! Can't you just be with Hyuna and be a vampire at the same time? You don't have to give up yourself. Hyuna won't like it either, you know that right?"

"It doesn't matter. If I can be with her, I'll do anything."

"Hyunseung... Are you sure about all of this? Kikwang might tell Tao, and actually turn you." Yoseob said.

"Maybe, if you bite her and turn her into aㅡ"

"No! Dongwoon, the last time someone did that... It was a mess. The wizard and vampire combination is too strong for anyone to handle. He ended up destroying half the world, and he went insane. I... I can't do that to Hyuna."

"What other choices do we have then? It's either give it all up, which is not an option for you, or turn human."

Hyunseung sighed,"I'll have to turn."

(Hyuna)

"What's... What's going on?"

Sehun opened his eyes and looked at her.

"He's thinking about you, but.... Hyuns. You need to go see him. Now."

"Huh? W...why? Is there something wrong?"

Sehun sighed,"Hyuna. Are you sure you choose him? No regrets?"

"Yes. I'm sure. I love him, he's everything to me."

"I don't think Suho will let you guys meet right now. Here, I'll let you borrow some of my powers to talk to him. I think you need to talk some sense into him."

Sehun grabbed her hand and closed his eyes. Soon, strands on green mist wrapped around her arm. He opened his eyes again and looked at her.

"Try talking to him, or rather, listen first."

Hyuna concentrated.

"No! Hyunseung, you can't do that. You've been a vampire for more than 700 years. Your mind already forgot how to be human."

"I'll learn again."

"Idiot! That's not the point! Hyuna won't like it either. You can't just turn human like that!"

Hyuna widened her eyes. He's trying to turn human? Why?

"Look! If I don't do it.... I have to give her up. Tao said that instead of making her love someone who will never die, I should let her find another person like her so she will die with him! I can't do that! I would rather turn human, and be with her until the last."

"Hyunseung...."

"Hyunseung no!"

"Hyuna? What...what are doing in my mind?"

"It doesn't matter. You can't turn human! How can you even think of something like that? Please.... You can't!"

"No! If I'm going to be with you, I'm going to be with you until the end. If I'm a vampire.... I can't do that. I already told Kikwang. What were you doing listening like that?"

"Hyunseung.... I wanted to tell you that....What I wanted to say was that..."

"Hyuna?"

"I choose you. I love you more than anything else, and can't bear to loose you. But! You can't turn human!"

"Hyuna. You don't know how happy I am to hear that you chose me, but it's for the best."

"Then.... I'll turn with you."

Sehun, who was listening the whole time, shot his eyes opened and stared at her.

What? No! It doesn't matter for you! You don't have to!"

"Well, if you're human so am I. Hyunseung, please. If you are going to turn human, it's on,y fair that I am too."

"Hyuna!"

"I'll let you turn human, but you have to let me too."

"I..."

Hyuna heard some banging and yelling behind. She frowned. Hyunseung sighed.

"Fine. Are you sure you won't regret it?"

"Stop asking me that! People have been asking me that too much. Of course I won't regret it. As long as I'm with you."

"F...fine.... Look, Kiwang came back, and he wants me again. I have to go, but Hyuna."

"Yes?"

"Think about it one more time. You don't have to do this, only I do. You know that right?"

"I don't care."

"Fine. I have to go, thanks for choosing me. I love you Yoon Hyuna."

"I love you too Jang Hyunseung."

The connection was broken and she gave the power back to Sehun. As expected, Sehun was going to drag her to Suho.

"Oppa. Let me tell Kai oppa everything first. Please? I need to tell him myself first, before anyone else tells him."

She gave him her intense puppy eyes, and he had to agree. They arrived at the door of Kai's room.

"You ready to comfort him oppa?"

"Go easy will you?"

"I will."

He nodded, and with a heavy heart, she knocked on the door and entered.

A/N

I know....I'm a bad author. I'm so sorry for not updating. This week was pretty crazy. Oh, and I know some of you wanted Kai and Hyuna, but I made Hyunseung die in my other story, but Hyunseung's also one of my favorites, so.... It just ended up like this. Sorry to disappoint some of you. Sorry for not updating for awhile, and thanks for being so understanding! I love ya!