Chapter 22

Love Will Find a Way

 "Unnie?"

Hyuna stared in shock of the figure in front of her. She didn't expect to find Gina here, yet alone smiling like crazy.

"Hyunnie~ I missed you! I was looking for you all over the place, did you know that?"

Gina let Hyuna go from her hug and turned her head toward Hyunseung. She put Hyuna behind her and got her magic out.

"Unnie! No! Hyunseung isn't a danger!"

"Be quiet, he's a vampire and by the looks of it, I say he was leading you to a death trap. This is the Night's Forest and if you keep walking to where you guys were heading, there would be a mist of death that only affects wizards. The vampires made this forest a thousand years ago to kill wizards, and now, he was trying to kill you too."

Hyuna looked at Hyunseung, he wouldn't do that...would he?

"Hyunseung..."

"No! You're lying Gina! Why would I want to hurt Hyuna! We're all in the same situation, and I'm not any harm to her! I don't want a war to happen, but if it does, I'm fighting for the both of us, not our worlds!"

Gina scoffed,"Yeah right, Suho said he heard you talking with Tao. He said you were planning to kill HYUNA!!!!"

Hyunseung looked dazed, he had never done those things.

"Gina! Hyuna! I never did those things, Suho lied then Because I would never do those things to Hyuna."

"U..Unnie... Is this true? Suho oppa told you?"

Gina turned towards Hyuna and looked at her thoughtfully.

"Yes. That bloodsucker was tricking you the whole time."

Tears started to flow in Hyuna's eyes. She didn't wart to believe, but Gina wouldn't lie to her. She looked at Hyunseung again. He looked at her desperately, hoping that she would believe him.

"Hyuna, come with me. We need to go and leave this bloodsucker to die here."

"Die?!"

Gina didn't wait for her answer. She blasted Hyunseung with a beam of her magic, and grabbed Hyuna's hand. She muttered a quick spell and made a portal.

"Wait! Unnie! Hyunseung!"

Hyuna turned around as she was dragged to the tunnel. She saw Hyunseung bleeding where Gina had hit him.

"Hyunseung!!"

Nothing could change anything now, Gina had shoved her in, and he portal closed. When she opened her eyes, she saw Suho.

"Well done Gina."

She frantically turned to Gina who was smiling.

"Thank you."

"Oh, and Hyuna~ Welcome back."

(Junhyung and DooJoon)

They were in the same prison, and the same state. They both hated both world, and wanted to kill something. They were both forced to do something they didn't want to do, and had loved ones on the line. The only difference? They were different themselves.

"Junhyung right?"

Junhyung turned in surprise as he never heard DooJoon call his name like that.

"Yeah, and you're Hyuna's brother, DooJoon."

He nodded,"I'm not gonna go down like this."

"Do we have a choice? I mean, I hate this too. Hyunseung's my only friend that I love like family, but Exo-M are the strongest vampires in the world, and I know that Exo-K are the strongest too."

"We do have a choice, we always do. I will not go down like this, not ever. I'm gonna find a way, will you help me?"

Junhyung looked at DooJoom's beaten and bloody body, yet how can he have so much hope and courage? Maybe wizards aren't that bad after all, well, some of them at least.

"Yeah, I will."

"Good..."

(Luhan)

He ran. That's all he did towards the beating of Hyuna's heart. He ran for thirty minutes, but stopped abruptly as he felt the beatings getting smaller and smaller. He panted as he stopped. When he got his breathing under control, he listened again, but heard nothing. 

"Dang it."

Luhan had made like twenty excuses to get out of the house, out of Tao's eagle eyes, but now he had lost the will to. Why did it have to disappear now? Why? Did something happen to her? Why did he care anyway? She was a wizard, and he was a vampire. A VAMPIRE!! Yet, he felt something when their hands touched that day. He didn't know what it was, but it was doing a good job killing him.

"What is it that I fell towards you my little wizard?"

He sighed as he began to run back, Tao would get much more suspicious if he didn't come back. They went to war in a few hours, yet he didn't know what side he was on. Was he the only one that felt this way?

"Aish. Make up your mind Luhan!"

He talked to himself the whole way as he ran back. When he arrived, the boys were all geared up.

"You're back. Go get ready and come down. I need to talk to you." Tao said.

Luhan just nodded and went upstairs to his room. He might die today, not fighting, but talking.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm back and today was my last day in school before the winter break, which means that I'm out of school now and no more finals! Whoo Hoo! Now, I will be updating more, hopefully, and bringing more stories. I have another Hyuna fic in mind inspired by my Unnie and oppa in a higher grade than me. They were really funny about this, so boom! A new story plot in mind. Thanks to all my amazing subscribers, readers, and commenters. I love you guys! THANK YOU!!