Chapter 29

Love Will Find a Way

"Tao, he's here."

Tao looked up to see Hyunseung at the door. Luhan had gone out, leaving just the two of them.

"I'm not going to kill you, so stop trying to get ready to run. Don't think I'm okay about you loving at wizard girl either, I'm still mad."

Hyunseung let his muscles relax a little more. Tao was still angry with him, he knew that, but he guessed he wasn't in a kill situation.

"I know you are, but please Tao. Even the war stopped and most of our people are in peace with the wizard world. Hyuna, Gina, DooJoon, and Kai are convincing Exo-K."

"And is it your job to convince me? Hyunseung, I'm not worried about our people and theirs. What I care about is the fact that you, a vampire, likes Hyuna, a wizard!"

He cringed,"I guessed that...."

"Look, I don't care if vampires and wizards are friends or whatever, I will never allow you to love her, or any others."

"Tao.... You know some wizards aren't like that ones that you think. Most of them are kind, sweet, and loving. Hyuna's twenty times more than that, but you have to melt your cold heart. Look, I get that you hate the idea of me having feelings for her, but can't you just let it be? Even you were in love once."

Tao flinched at the memory,"It doesn't matter, I gave up love to protect our race. Hyunseung, you know that if I let this go, more vampires might start having feelings for wizards and I don't want that happening."

"You are much more wiser and stronger than me. You have seen the world change for many centuries. I'm sure you have felt what I felt before! Tao please, Hyuna won't even be a harm. She doesn't even like fighting as much. I love Hyuna. I really do, it's not just a special feeling for her, this won't last a day or a year. This.. This feeling I have for her? It will last for as long as I live. "

"Have you ever thought about the fact that she won't last for ever?"

He froze.

"That feeling of yours, yes, perhaps it will last forever, but Hyuna won't. You are a vampire, you will never age, or die. Hyuna? She may be a wizard, but wizards are humans in a way. They will age and someday, they will die. Hyunseung, I know, I can see that you will be in agony when she dies. I'm trying to protect you from all of this! Hyuna, she's not like you, she will die."

Hyunseung never thought abut that. Hyuna, she's still human in a way. She will still die when he will always be 19 years old. 

"If you truly love her, and want to protect her, you will let her find someone else like her. That way, she will die together with the one she loves. Yes, when you see her with another, you will be sad. However, you will also find joy to see her happy with another man."

He thought for a moment. Is it better for her to find another wizard she loves? Should he let her go?

"No, you're wrong Tao. Just because of who we are won't seperate us. Love will always find a way. Our love will make us be together."

Without another glance, Hyunseung turned around and left the room. He ran up to his room and slammed the door. He didn't want to talk to anyone right now. He knew it in his heart, he will never give up Hyuna no matter what happens.

(Hyuna)

She decided that just laying around and frowning won't help anything, so she went out. She had always loved the garden in the castle,  and she was there. Out of all the bad memories she had about this castle, the garden held some sweet memories. It was here where she first met Baekhyun and Chanyeol. It was here that they had told her that Suho could be nice sometimes and calmed her down. It was also here that her sister had told her that everything would be okay, and that if she was scared, she should count her heart beats to pass time. Well now, her heart beats were faster. Hyunseung or Kai? 

Hyunseung was everything for her. He was sweet, amazing, and helped her with almost anything. She was grateful to him for showing her the vampires' world. If he hadn't shown up in her life.... Would she have done with things she did? Perhaps she would have always hated the vampires. She would have never stopped the war, think of them as cruel and evil, destroyed them, and never given a second thought about it. But because he came, she was the person she was now.

Kai oppa? He was the one who helped her stop the war. She even had some good memories about him. When she was little and crying about the way Suho has treated DooJoon, Kai would come up and comfort her. He told her that  Suho was just trying to be an over protective brother and wanted to see if DooJoon was ready to take care of her. He had taken care of her while she was at the castle. While DooJoon was tested by Suho and Gina was arguing with them, Kai had played with her. He was like her gurdian angel.

She sighed and kept walking. Suho had told her to choose the one that her heart wants. He said choose the person she will love forever and will not regret. Well, it seems like her heart made a decision.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Suho oppa?"

"Yes?"

Hyuna closed the door behind her and walked into his room.

"I think I made a decision."

"You did..."

"Yeah. I don't know if you will like it."

"Hmm... Well did your heart speak up?"

"I was at the garden, thinking of the two of them, but it seems clear now."

"No regrets?"

"No regrets what so ever."

"Well, if your heart says so. I'm okay with it."

She smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks oppa. For helping me with it."

"My pleasure. Now, go tell him."

She nodded and went back to her room. She needed to prepare herself. First, she wanted to tell him that she was sorry, but should she do it? Or should she tell him that she chose him? She ran to Sehun's room and knocked.

"Yup!"

She walked in to see Sehun hanging up side down up on the celing.

"Oppa? What are you doing?"

"Oh, Hyuna. Nothing, just hanging around. I'm bored. No one will play with me."

"Oppa.... Can you come down for a minute? I need to ask you to do something for me."

"Sure."

He flipped down and landed on his bed.

"Ask away."

(Beast)

"Kikwang...." Yoseob whined.

"You just watch, I'm gonna knock some sense into him."

Tao had called them up to take Junhyung and Hyunseung home. Kikwang was still angry about everything.

"You can't kill them! Even Tao didn't! Kikwang!" 

They entered the castle to see Hyunseung and Junhyung.

"Guys!"

Yoseob and Dongwoon ran to hug them. It had been while. Only Kikwang stood back coldly. 

"Is he mad?"

Hyunseung whisper asked to Yoseob.

"Yup."

Kikwang just sighed and motioned them to stay while he talked to Tao. The four of them told stories about what happened while they were gone. Dongwoon had accepted that wizards weren't that bad... But he was still working on it. Meanwhile, Yoseob was happy that they could all be friends. Junhyung laughed for once and agreed. When Kikwang came back, he was with Tao. He nodded to the rest of them, but he looked at Hyunseung.

My answer remains the same. I don't want it to happen. I will use force you know.

I don't care anymore. My feelings will stay the same. Tao, think about it. Please.

Tao shook his head and looked back to Kikwang. He muttered something in his ear, and went back into the castle. They returned home, and as expected.

"Junhyung and Hyunseung, come see me for a second."

A/N

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update and the short one. I'm sick, but I don't have school because it snowed, and I felt bad about not updating. I don't know when I can update again, but I'll try my best. Thanks for reading!