Chapter 18

Love Will Find a Way

Hyunseung and Junhyung have been running for hours now. They were heading for the mainland, but it was pretty far away form the place they had been staying.

"Are you tired yet?" Junhyung asked.

Hyunseung looked at him and gave him a nice grin.

"I see that you're doing fine."

They were only about 15 miles away now, but Hyunseung felt as if it would take forever.

I have to save Hyuna.... I won't make her go through this....

(Hyuna)

Kris carried Hyuna and ran to the fortress. When he arrived, Xiu Min and Luhan were already there.

"Ah...So  this is the kid who hit you with a pan huh?" Luhan said as he walked to examine her.

Kris rolled his eyes,"I went easy on her that time. I got her right now don't I?"

"Sure."

They walked over to a room where wizard powers were blocked off. It wasn't a bad room, but it made wizards trapped here go nuts becasue of the power barrier. Kris gently layed Hyuna down on the bed and smirked.

"I wonder how she will react when she waked up. It will be a heck of a show."

Xiu Min laughed,"Yup...Come on. Let's go and come back when she does wake up."

"Nah... I wanna sit by her for a minute." Kris said.

Thye looked at him weridly, but let go and walked out.

Kris observed every single detail of Hyuna while he looked at her. Her beautiful light skin, her strawberry red lips, jet-black hair, and how peaceful she looked sleeping.

No Kris. SNAP OUT OF IT! She's a wizard! Are you falling for her? Well...She is beautiful.... SHUT UP!

He mentally beat himself up and sighed. He really couldn't be falling for a wizard.... Not him..

He was about to leave when he heard a small gasp. He quickly looked down to see Hyuna's eyes slowly opening. He sent a quick message to Xiu Min and Luhan before kneeling and looking at her small face.

"What?.....Where...Where am I?"

Her eyes traveled until she met his.

"KRIS?!?!?!?!?!?"

He chuckled and stood up again. Hyuna also got up and glared at him.

"Where the heck am I? Where's my brother and what the heck were you trying to do to me?"

"Whoa... Hold off on the questions, I'll answer them don't worry. First of all, welcome to the Night Castle. It's basically a playground for Exo-M. Next, your brother is at the mainland. Lay and Chen took him and Tao is probably talking to him right now. Of course, your final asnwer for the day is....NOTHING! I wasn't trying to do anything to you. Who do you think I am?"

Hyuna looked at him and silently answered that question.

"So now you have me. What are you-"

Hyuna was cut off by Xiu Min and Luhan walking in.

"Look the wizard's awake!" Luhan said walking in.

Hyuna looked at him and tried to form an aura. Except, it wouldn't form.

"Wha-"

"Oh yeah, this is a wizard magic free zone. All magic for wizards are blocked off." Xiu Min said munching on an apple.

"Then what do you want with me? You blocked off my magic, sepreated me from my brother, brought me here, so now what?" Hyuna asked angrily.

"Nothing much except get you to help our side win the second wizard vampire war, destroy all wizards,attack, and oh yeah, get traitors." Luhan said.

The way he said traitors made Hyuna think of Junhyung and Hyunseung.

"I will never help any bloodsucker to kill my people!"

"Oh, but you will I promise." Kris said.

Hyuna really wanted to blast them with a spell, but no magic meant a very angry and frustrated Hyuna.

"So, let's began."

(H&J)

They finally arrived at the mainland to see guards everywhere.

"Why are there so many guards now? Usually there's only about 4 or 5." Junhyung looking around.

"They're getting ready for war. I think we should disguise ourselves. It would be better and it's for just in case issues."

Junhyung agreed changed into a man about 30 years old. Hyunseung turned 17.

"Yah! I feel so old now because of you!" Junhyung shouted.

"Shut up."

They walked in towards the city when they saw the poster against the wanted board. It had new faces. Their faces.

"Aish..."

"It's a good thing we disguised ourselves. They were looking for us too." Hyunseung said.

Junhyung agreed and they made their way farther towards the palace.

"Now how do we get in?" Junhyung said as he saw more and more guards at the entrance.

"It's easy, just turn into one of the guards sneak pass in."

"Oh.."

Hyunseung rolled his eyes and changed again with Junhyung. They were almost through when a head guard called them.

"Wait! You two!"

Both of them stoped dead in their tracks and slowly turned around.

"Y..yes?"

"Take these to Tao. Be careful, he wants them perfectly unharmed."

He gave them a bag and left.

"What the heck is this?" Junhyung asked.

"It doesn't matter, at least now we have the perfect excuse to see Tao and save Hyuna and DooJoon or Gina."

They walked inside the hallways and were stopped by many people. They said the same thing everytime.

"Oh, the head officer told us to bring this to Tao."

Everyone of them would take one look at the bag and nod.

When they arrived at Tao's room. They heard groaning and yelling.

"OH, SO EVEN THIS WON"T MAKE YOU DO IT HUH?!"

They heard a whip, and DooJoon's voice.

"Never....I would never..."

*HIT*

"NO....I PROMISE THAT YOU WILL. YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE SISTER WILL HELP US DO THIS."

Hyunseung almost burst through the door if Junhyung hadn't stopped him.

"What? We need to go in now and-"

The door had opened with Tao looking down at them....

A/N

Hey guys! Another update! Hope you like it and thanks for reading!