Chapter XI

With Her

The next day which was their last since they will go back to Korea by the other day, they just lounged over the newlywed’s quarter.

There, they played some random card games, rubics cube, and sometimes sings. Joo In stayed at the balcony finishing up a pencil sketch.

Kris got bored with the boys and decided to join her.

“Mind if I stay here with you?” he asked.

Joo In looked up at him and shook her head as she moves to give him some space.

He looked at her drawing, “You have the gifted hand.”

“Would you want to draw with me?” she offers him.

“Nah, you would just laugh at my drawings,” he laughed.

“I wouldn’t. I’ll help you,” she smiled at him.

“It’s actually the first time I’ve seen you smile,” he remarked smiling back.

“I hope you don’t tell anyone, so let’s draw?” she handed him her other sketchpad and a pencil.

“So what are we going to draw?” he asked holding the sketchpad and the pencil.

“This one,” she pointed over a postcard from Japan on the table. A cherry blossom tree with its falling blossoms is the picturesque.

“That’s easy,” he smiled and both started to draw.

 

Meanwhile, inside, the boys are talking about the picture Luhan had seen on her laptop.

“It must be a relative of hers,” Suho said as he continues on solving or rather destroying the rubics cube.

“Then we should have seen him on their wedding over Joo In’s place, right?” Chanyeol pulls the cube from Suho and tries solving it.

“Not all of her relatives were present during that event,” Kai pulled the cube from Chanyeol and did the same.

“Really? So who is that guy?” Xiumin pulled the cube from Kai this time.

“Do really have to get the cube before you speak?” Chen commented at them.

“Let’s order some food, I am hungry,” Tao reached for the phone and starts dialing numbers.

“Where’s Kris-ge?” Lay asked looking around to check for him.

“He was just here,” Luhan replied leaning over Sehun.

“Guys, how does a hot bowl of noodles and pizza sounds?” Tao asked them.

“Order some drinks too.” –Chanyeol

“Ok.”-Tao

 

As they wait up for their order, they heard Joo In’s voice.

“You should accentuate this part. Then add a little shade over here. You are not actually that bad at drawing as what the others tell.”

“I really don’t get them. They say my drawings are scary.” Kris replied which made the boys laugh.

“See? They are laughing at me,” he added peeping over the boys.

“Hey hyung! There’s no remedy for your drawings!” Chen called over and rolled over laughing.

“Joo In draws?” Sehun asked Luhan.

“Yeah, she majors in Arts,” he replied.

Kris sighed and continued on polishing his work as Joo In flips her sketchpad. This time, she draws Kris figure while drawing the postcard on the table.

 

After a few more moments, their order arrived.

“Hyung! Let’s have some lunch! Joo In-na come and join us,” Suho called over the two.

Kris stood up and reached for her hand to help her up. She accepts his hand and lets him drag her inside to join the others. They formed a circle, in counterclockwise order starting from Joo In, their positions are: Joo In, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, Chen, Xiumin, Lay, Suho, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Tao and Kris.

“What are you two doing there?” Kai asked.

Joo In looked at him but didn’t reply. She even rolled her eyes as if she is mad over him.

“We are drawing. She’s helping me,” Kris replied instead.

Kai sent a signal over her husband who shrugged his shoulder.

To try once more, he reached for a slice and offered it to her. “Here, take the last slice.”

She looked at him again, but instead of accepting it, she reached and opened the other pizza box. The boys got even confused on her attitude towards Kai.

“Joo In-sshi, are you mad at me?” he asked not taking it anymore.

She stood up and dusted her pants, “I’ll go down and buy some bubble tea,” she looked over her husband.

“Make it two,” Luhan smiled up at her.

“Three.”-Sehun

“Aniyo, four.” – Baekhyun

“I’ll just order a dozen plus one,” she replied and walked to the door. Before closing it, she looked at Kai who is looking at her too.

“That is for making my husband’s nose bleed.” Then she closed the door.

“Making her husband’s nose bleed? Since when?” Kai asked.

“That time when you invited us,” Luhan answered.

“That time when we saw you guys kissing?” Suho asked.

“We are not kissing, she is just pressing the towel on my nose to stop the bleeding,” Luhan laughed at them.

(o_O) > Kai and the other members

(^-^) > Luhan