Chapter I

With Her

Chapter I

 

The Exo boys are getting noisy already in the reserved room in a prestigious hotel. Everyone’s there just as what their manager told them. He informed them about the rumors that one of them is being engaged, FOR REAL.

“Anyone’s got an idea of who is that ‘one of us’ who’s gonna get engaged?” Chanyeol asked them.

“I bet its Suho-sshi. He already reached the legal age to marry and he looks to be the one more likely to get to,” Xiumin commented looking at Suho.

“The fact that you look younger doesn’t mean you are not also qualified,” Suho counters back.

“It can also be Kris. He is the one more likely to get married,” Chen commented over Kris.

“Tao, Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo are far behind the line. They even might end up marrying old noonas,” Baekhyun laughed.

“That’s not funny hyung!” Sehun pouted.

“It can be Luhan too!” Kai pointed over Luhan.

“Me? I don’t think so. They might mistake me as someone younger than you,” Luhan defended.

And their arguments continued.

Later, their manager came in, “Ok! Boys hush down!”

“Hyung, who is engaged among us?” Chen blurted out.

“Yeah hyung! Cut out the suspense! We all want to know!” –Chanyeol

“Calm down and I will tell who he is,” their manager replied taking the seat at the head of the table.

Immediately, the boys hushed down.

“Actually, his parents already informed me about the engagement thing but then they also asked me not to tell him right after then. It is also the girl’s parents plan to keep up a little suspense on this issue,” he told them.

“EH??” they replied in chorus.

“Then how would we know who is it among us?” Suho asked.

“Have you noticed the other three vacant seats?” he asked them.

They nodded in response.

“We are actually meeting the girl and her parents, for the two to finally get to know each other,” their manager smiled.

(O_O) was all they could come up.

“They must be already here; I’ll go and check them. Before that, I am asking all of you to behave well once they are here. Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun minimize the talking. (The three sat properly, shutting their mouths) Sehun try not to be poker-faced. (Sehun smiled.) Xiumin and Luhan, be at your best since the two of you are the oldest among them. Kris, Tao and Lay, be careful in your Korean. Kai try not being too conscious of yourself in front of them. (Kai gave a nod fixing his clothes.) Suho, minimize the ‘prince syndrome’. (Suho sighed and nodded.) Kyungsoo, try not to be obvious by the way you look at people. Be careful with your eyes,” he finished as Kyungsoo grinned at the manager before he goes out.

“Aish! Hyung should have at left a clue so that we can guess,” Baekhyun started again.

“I bet the girl is ugly,” Tao commented tapping the glass with a spoon.

“Why did you say so?” Kai asked.

“Because why would they plan on not telling us who is her fiancé? They didn’t even send us a picture of the girl beforehand. Her parents must have gotten afraid that if we saw her picture none of us would claim that we are her fiancé, right?” he reasoned out giving each of them a look.

“I think you are right. She must have pimples on her face,” Kai added and shivered.

“And an oily face,” Suho joined in.

“A big nose.” – Chen

“Large teeth.” – Chanyeol

“Short.” – Kris

“Fat.” – Tao

“That’s quite a picture. It scares me already,” Kyungsoo shivered rubbing his arm.

They were interrupted when the door slides open.

Their manager appeared with a couple of about in their late thirties.

“These are my talents,” their manager gestured over them.

All of them stood and bowed their heads simultaneously.

“Have you already informed him?” the man asked.

“Aniyo. I kept up with the plan,” their manager smiled.

The woman looked at them, “So, he really don’t know that he is engaged?”

“Yes, he is still unaware. So where is your daughter?” their manager asked.

The mere mention of the word daughter made each of the boys uneasy.

“Ah, here she is. Let’s get inside,” the man said getting inside.

They took the vacant seats leaving the door open for their daughter.

Just then, a hand held the door to slide it further. Just like in movies everyone anticipated like everything goes in slow motion. Slender fingers, a perfectly carved shoulder, a slim figure, perfect height but her head is bowed down.

The girl took a deep breath before lifting her head to look at them.

Every one of them went still when they saw her face. (O_O)

Perfectly carved face, round eyes that were so soft, luscious pink lips, and just what every guy would want their girl to be.

“Perfection….” Suho whispered as they all nodded their head in agreement.

She bowed once again as if to acknowledge them before she walked to sit between her parents.