♨ Date ● P a r t T h r e e ●

XOXO's Gag Cafe

The 12 ‘men’ walked out of the theater, with each of them suggesting something that they could do next.

It wasn’t long before it turned into an argument, having most of them debate over where they should head to.

“We should obviously take a walk on the beach it’ll be fun!!!”

“No panda boy we can’t.”

“And why may I ask?”

“I’m allergic to sand.”

“Seriously Jongdae? Really? I would have agreed with you if the reason wasn’t that stupid.”

“Oh shut up Kris, you try thinking of a proper reason about not wanting to go to a ing beach with a scary as thug staring at you.”

“Thug??? THUG?!!?”

Jongdae froze, slowly turning his head towards Tao who was shooting him a glare, arms crossed and lips thinned.

“AHAHAHAA YOU KNOW I’M JUST KIDDING.”

“YOU…”

“Shhhhhh precious one you wouldn’t want to explode into a gazillion pieces would you? So let us take the time to calm down and think about the good things in life. Like the nature, the ing beach or maybe even stupid little male birds ing. Ah the wonders of Mother Nature, yes?”

“What the…”

Tao stared at Jongdae weirdly, as if judging him whilst the other simply smiled back as if what he said was the most normal ever.

“Ok, enough bickering like 3 year old girls, let’s just come to a conclusion. Let’s head someplace fun and enjoyable, at the same time not too noisy because we should be the ones making the noise.” Chanyeol stated, a serious expression printed on.

“What? How is that-“

“Main reason why we chose the theater, dear Baekon.”

“Oh…”

It was then Jongdae snapped his fingers, gaining everyone’s attention.

“I know a place.”

“And we should trust you because?”

“Now now baby Jongin, if you don’t show trust to me and decide to stay here instead, we might just end up starting war.”

“But-“

“No buts. It’s a choice between trusting me and starting war.”

“Starting war actually sounds like a better idea.” Joonmyun nodded, the rest immediately agreeing.

“What am I really that un-trustable?”

“Yes.”

“Oh come on I promise that this will be a perfect idea.”

The maniacs went into deep thinking, their chins and sighing, while the victims simply stared, confused and lost at the situation, like always.

It wasn’t long before a loud sigh was heard from the 5, all dropping their arms in defeat.

“Fine, but you better swear this is a good idea.”

“Remind me why we trusted you again?”

The group was currently standing in front of an aquarium, staring at the entrance with faces filled with regret for trusting Jong- ing -dae.

Jongdae laughed hysterically, crossing his arms and clucking his tongue.

“Because, dear Sehun, you love me too much.”

“No actually I’m already making plans for your early death-“

“Since we’re here, let’s go in!!!”

Jongdae sprinted through the gates, dragging Minseok along with the others staring at him and groaning.

“Is it possible for us to leave them inside?”

They nodded in agreement to Kris’ suggestion, all turning to walk away when Joonmyun froze, hands on his pocket.

“What what’s wrong-“

“KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!!!!”

“How in the world did he get your wallet?” Yixing asked, turning towards a fuming Joonmyun.

Joonmyun grumbled, arms crossed and eyes shooting a death glare towards Jongdae who was handing the staff their tickets.

“I have no ing idea.”

Apparently Jongdae had managed to get hold of Joonmyun’s wallet, used his money to pay for the tickets and refused to return it unless they follow him into the aquarium.

Without his wallet, they won’t be able to take a cab back, and having the rest not bring their money may not have been a good idea.

So with no other choice left, they followed Jongdae in, looking around at the different displays of the eggs of the many species of fishes.

Everyone was calm, eyeing all the figures and information shown in the brightly lit room.

Though there’s always that one person who gets excited over many many things, regardless of how boring or ridiculous they are.

“Ohohoh is that the glass case for the angelfish???”

Luhan was running around, squealing and literally bouncing about at the many displays.

Sehun was watching him the whole time, frowning at how hyper the boy was.

“You know for someone who was being a complete wuss earlier, you recover fast.”

Luhan turned to the latter, crossing his arms rather childishly.

“Well for your information I tend to like being hyper and not let my fears overtake me. AND I AM NOT A WUSS.”

Sehun shook his head, sighing and patting the older on the head.

“It’s ok to be afraid, nothing to be shy about.”

Luhan frowned, growling slightly in annoyance.

The other simply chuckled, walking off to join the rest, Luhan tagging along soon after.

“What? Is this it? This room, is the aquarium?”

“Pft duh no, I didn’t pay $360 bucks for this.”

Jongdae headed towards a small alleyway, taking quick steps upon feeling Joonmyun’s gaze.

“You would want to change that to ME paying and how ing much did you say you used- HEY COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE ER YAH KIM JONGDAE!!!”

Once out of the cramp alley where the murder of Kim Jongdae nearly took place, they stepped into a tunnel, having that the top half was the aquarium itself.

 Aquarium_Tunnels,_Kelly_Tarlton_Aquarium

Everyone gaped, amazed at how the aquarium could be this wonderful.

“Ok I have to admit this is nice.” Tao nodded, pressing a hand on the glass.

Everyone nodded in agreement, looking around at the variety of different colored underwater creatures swimming around.

“I know I know I’m amazing.”

“No Jongdae, the aquarium is amazing not you.”

“Oh shut up Twitchy.”

Kyungsoo stood, facing the right side of the aquarium and watching a certain fish as it swam about in front of his wide, fascinated eyes.

Jongin spotted the smaller, a smile forming on his lips as he walked to his side.

He followed the other’s gaze to the fish, tilting his head as he tried to recall what he had learned from the room earlier.

“That’s a mandarin dragonet.”

Kyungsoo turned to the other, smiling and nodding before shifting back to stare at the said fish.

“It’s beautiful.”

Synchiropus_splendidus_2_Luc_Viatour.jpg

Nodding in agreement, Jongin pointed out to another.

“And that’s an emperor angelfish. It’s just as beautiful.”

Kyungsoo followed the direction the other’s finger was pointing to, grinning when he spotted the angelfish, which was swimming away from another one of its kind.

“Ah yes, it is.”

12%20Emperor%20Angelfish.jpg

The taller nodded, slowly looking down to stare at Kyungsoo with a soft smile.

“You know if you were a fish, I’d think you’ll be the most beautiful one of them all.”

Turning to look at the other, Kyungsoo flushed a deep shade of red, gulping with his eyes growing wider than usual.

Just when things were going smoothly, a loud cough was heard from behind.

Both whipped behind, coming face to face with an amused looking Jongdae, with Minseok standing next to him, looking as lost as always.

I mean who wouldn’t be with Jongdae around.

“I’d love- I mean hate to interrupt but I, yours truly, am suffocating at your chessiness. Jongin you make me sick with that mouth of yours you know that.”

“What- Why are you even-“

“So I see the both of you are fish watching without me???”

“Now why would we-“

“I can’t believe this Jongin I thought we were alike, I thought we were a team. HOW COULD YOU!?!?”

“Jongdae-“

“I TRUSTED YOU.”

“Oh my god-“

“Hey wait wait wait.”

Jongdae took his place next to Jongin, completely ignoring Jongin’s protests as he eyed a certain wide eyed fish that was swuimming away once it spotted Jongdae.

“That thing, it reminds me of someone….”

He slowly turned, grinning once his eyes landed on Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo ah, I think, I’ve found your fish lookalike.”

He gestured towards the fish.

“A popeye catalufa, ladies and gentleman.”

popeye_catalufa_fish_1750_2.jpg

He then looked at Jongin, smiling.

“If this was Kyungsoo, would you still think it’s beautiful, Jongin?”

Jongin scowled, pushing Jongdae away, whilst only getting Jongdae’s ridiculous laughter as a response.

Good thing there wasn’t anyone else there.

Heaving a sigh, he turned towards the tank, spotting the popeye immediately.

“It’s not all that beautiful…”

Kyungsoo blinked, feeling slightly disappointed at the answer when…

“It’s extremely adorable. I like it.”

The group carried on, walking down the tunnel and often blurting comments about a few interesting looking fishes.

“Hey hey hey do you see that fish right there?”

Jongdae pointed out to a silver arowana, snickering.

Silver-Arowana.jpg

“Jongdae we’re not going to amuse you with your absurd comparison between us and the fishes. “

“It looks like you though, Kris.”

“Wait what?”

Releasing a loud and pathetic laughter, Jongdae smacked his thigh, wiping a tear from his eye.

Kris on the other hand, simply stared, breathing quickening and eyebrows furrowed.

Tao chuckled, patting the older on the shoulder.

“It’s ok don’t have to get all worked up over a joke, Krish.”

Baekhyun laughed lightly, clapping his hands.

“I’ll take that as a way to mix Kris and Fish together, amazing combination Tao. Amazing”

Tao nodded, grinning as he stared at Kris who returned the stare, growling.

“Just you wait you little , just you wait.”

They were nearing the end, most of them relieved at the fact.

It was then Jongdae froze, eyes wide and breath hitched when he spotted something lying on the ground.

The rest stopped in their tracks, with Joonmyun rolling his eyes as he eyed the troll.

“OK Jongdae if this is another one of your stupid jokes I will-“

“Wait…”

Jongdae bended over, picking the item up from the ground.

He gulped, looking up at the others.

“This nail… Where did it come from?”

They froze at his words, all of them slowly looking up at the ceiling right above where the nail was.

“Don’t tell me…”

“It came from the ceiling…”

“Which then means…”

“THE GLASS IS COMING OFF?!!??!”

“THE AQUARIUM’S BREAKING APART!??!?!”

“WHAT?!?!?!”

“NO!!!!”

“ARE WE GOING TO DIE?!?!”

“ARE WE GOING TO GET DROWNED IN WATER AND SEA FREAKS!??!!?”

“WHY IS IT BREAKING APART!?!??! WHY ARE THEY USING SUCH CHEAP PRODUCTS THEY COULD HAVE CALLED ME AND I COULD HAVE PAID FOR BETTER AND MUCH STRONGER FOR THIS AND NOW THIS OH MY CASH GOD-“

“OH MY GOD NO I DON’T WANT TO DIE IN A ING AQUARIUM!!! IT’S TOO- TOO-”

“WHO CARES ABOUT THAT THE SALE FOR ALL GUCCI PRODUCT’S STARTING TOMORROW AND I CANT DIE JUST BEFORE THAT!!!”

“I HAVE YET TO MAKE YIXING MINE I CANT DIE!!!”

“WAIT WHAT?!”

“YOU HEARD NTOHING!!!!!!”

“WHAT THE ARE WE DOING!?!?!”

“WE SHOULD LEAVE ASAP!!!!!”

“RUN FOR OUR LIVES!!!!”

“WHAT ARE WE DOING!?!?!?”

“LET’S RUN!!!!!!!”

All of them sprinted towards the exit, yelling and screaming for their lives sake.

Still a good thing no one was there.

They stopped once they were out, panting and stumbling towards a nearby bench.

Then Luhan noticed something.

“Where’s Minseok?”

Sehun frowned.

“And Jongdae?”

They looked around, trying to spot the pair.

“Urgh don’t tell me they died because Jongdae still has my wallet and-“

“Wait hold up guys.”

Everyone focused their attention on Chanyeol, who was frowning.

“This morning… I happened to past Jongdae’s room and I say him packing a box of nails together with a small bottle of water-“

Then realization hit all of them, together with Jongdae’s mad laughter echoing throughout the tunnel.

“KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

It’s a very good thing there wasn’t anyone there, to witness Jongdae’s possible death.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seventh Chapter~ I hope it was ok haha. Remember that I love you ok? Subbles ;-; Give this mad author a hug sjdnfjdfs 

Please do comment and subscirbe!!! It'll be appreciated~ //and I will love you forever eue//