♨ Lessons

XOXO's Gag Cafe

It was a Monday, which meant work, work and more work.

During the peak hours, the café would be packed, with its workers walking about nonstop.

The only time the Café would be free for idiots to play in would be in the afternoon, from 3pm to 5pm.

Being idiots, it’s surprising how the maniacs had decided to let their “princesses” work while they tried finding something to do.

And picking out activites for themselves wasn’t as easy as they thought it would be.

All six of them were packed on one couch in the living room, groaning and about missing who they claim to be their other halves.

It was then Jongdae shot up, causing the rest to be sent falling on the ground, groaning and in extreme pain.

“This won’t do. We can’t let ourselves suffer in grief and boredom like this.”

“Well it would have helped if you actually warned us before practically pushing these tards on me.” Kris groaned from the bottom of the pile, standing up and sending the rest tumbling over again.

“Well I would, if I cared, but unfortunately, I don’t.” Jongdae stated, sending the people below him a blank look.

The rest got up, dusting themselves off.

“We should find something to do.” Jongin spoke, the rest nodding along.

“But what?” Joonmyun questioned, slumping back down on the couch.

“We could catch butterflies!!!” Chanyeol exclaimed, only to result to 5 cushions hitting him in the face.

“How about we just do something educational, like classes or something.” Sehun suggested, leaning against the wall with a yawn.

“That’s actually a good idea.” Joonmyun nodded, clapping his hands.

“Good job little kid.” Kris praised, but strangely it made Sehun cringe.

“OH I know what I can do!” Chanyeol yelled, only to get 5 cushions hugging his face.

“No one really cares, but I have a feeling I know what I can do too.” Jongdae grinned, a menacing grin that sent shivers down everyone’s spine.

“Hey what about you Jongin?” Chanyeol chirped, a cushion sent flying to him immediately.

“Well I would agree to taking classes, if I knew what I wanted.” Jongin replied simply, shrugging.

“I’ll help!!!” Chanyeol volunteered, before being showered, once again, with cushions.

“WHY DO YOU S KEEP THROWING ING CUSHIONS AT ME?!”

Another cushion.

“WHAT THE -“

Jongdae simply shrugged.

“Be glad it wasn’t the coffee table.”

The maniacs were walking along the streets, eyes darting around to spot any certain activity they can learn.

It was then Kris hummed, catching the attention of the rest.

“Hey guys what do you think I should do to tame Tao?”

“How about “How to train your dragon”? You get it? Dragon?” Jongdae joked, laughing straight after.

The rest eyed him weirdly, Kris smacking him on the head before they headed off, leaving Jongdae behind to roll around on the pavement while clutching his stomach.

Kris nudged Sehun on the rib, who groaned with a glare sent towards the older.

“Hey should I do that?” Kris questioned, pointing towards a Martial Arts Studio.

 “Like you should.” Jongin scoffed.

“Why though?” Chanyeol asked, sipping on his drink.

“Well considering how I never fail to get beaten up by Tao, why not?”

“As much as I would love seeing you get beaten up, I too would love to see you gone this second.” Jongdae stated calmly, pushing Kris towards the road.

“What the fu-“

“Before you start cussing you might want to get off the road.” Joonmyun broke in, just in time for Kris to stagger back onto the pavement on the other side when a car came flying past.

There was silence, until Jongdae’s voice spoke up.

“As much as I would love seeing him get hit by that car, I too would love to get back the money that he owes me.”

“GUYS GUYS GUYS.”

“What the actual Joonmyun one Chanyeol is enough.” Jongdae groaned, stopping to follow the direction Joonmyun was pointing to.

“Well I’m sorry for not knowing that I act like a total lame er but I just found something I can do.”

“Hey!!! I’m not lame!!!” Chanyeol blurted, pouting.

“There are things one will never know about themselves young .” Jongdae spoke wisely, patting Chanyeol on the cheek.

“Well have anyone told you that you have a totally ed up attitude?” Jongin smiled, fluttering his eyelids towards Jongdae who simply shrugged.

“Actually yes, they have.”

“GUYS HELLO???” Joonmyun shrieked, gesturing towards a certain store.

Sehun’s eyes followed Joonmyun’s finger, frowning straight after.

“Are you pointing towards the morgue?”

“Wow I didn’t know you were into this kind of stuff.” Jongin sighed, shaking his head.

“It’s creepy.” Chanyeol shuddered, hiding behind Sehun who shoved him away.

“Well this is HOLYble. Get it? Horrible-“ Jongdae explodes into a fit of laughter once again, the rest eyeing him on the ground.

“I meant the Music Studio right next to the morgue, idiots.”

“Wait they have THAT next to a MORGUE?” Jongin choked, not believing the placement.

“That’s unbelievable if you’d ask me.” Chanyeol frowned, clucking his tongue.

“Well, let’s just hope Joonmyun doesn’t end up waking the dead.” Jongdae snickered before once again, bursting into a fit of giggles.

The rest simply watched their friend in pure empathy as they headed off, leaving Jongdae rolling about behind.

“Guys I’m taking cooking classes.” Jongin stated, stopping by a fine looking studio, the delicious aroma filling everyone’s lungs.

“The smell is wonderful but I doubt it’d still be after Jongin’s done here.” Chanyeol clucked, earning a kick in the shin by Jongin.

“Shut up, you’re no better you little er.”

Sehun rolled his eyes before taking a step towards Jongin’s side.

“I’ll take the baking classes here.”

Everyone remained silent.

…..

“It isn’t the 1st of April is it?” Jongin croaked.

“It isn’t the end of the world is it?” Chanyeol exhaled.

“It isn’t my birthday is it?” Jongdae gaped.

“No, definitely not and a big ing NO.” Sehun answered simply.

“But why?”

“Because Luhan likes sweet stuff.” Came a simple reply.

-

FLASHBACK

“What are you doing?” Sehun queried once he was out of the bathroom, only to walk into Luhan who was busy pulling out boxes from under his bed.

“Mindnight snacks!!!” He chirped, beaming as he pulled out numerous packets of cake.

“And you hid those under your bed because..?”

“Well I have a sweet tooth and I have my needs too, but Kyungsoo nags that it’ll give me diabetes so I had to hide them instead.”

Sehun was left speechless, but nods nonchalantly.

“So you like sweets stuffs?”

“I don’t like them.” Luhan smiled.

Sehun frowned.

“I love them.”

And Sehun understood.

END OF FLASHBACK

-

Sehun ended it there, not seeming to like the smirks that were on his friend’s faces.

“WOAH OUR LITTLE BOY’S BEING A SWEET LITTLE PRINCE ISNT HE?” Jongdae cooed.

“WHO’S OUR PERFECT LITTLE BOYFRIEND???” Jongin uttered.

“OUR LITTLE BABY’S ALL GROWN UP!!!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“I really don’t appreciate how you guys are embarrassing me right now.”

“Oh you don’t know. It’s our pride and joy.” Jongin winked, soon being dragged into the store by Sehun.

“Have fun you two!!!” Chanyeol sang, waving his arms around, nearing hitting Jongdae on the face.

Jongdae frowned, shoving Chanyeol away before walking off, yelling.

“Don’t end up burning off your , not that it makes any difference really.”

“I want to do yoga.”

“No.”

“How about butterfly catching?”

“No.”

“Dress up?”

“I don’t think theres a class for that idiot.”

“OH how about make up???”

“How about a class on how to be manlier?”

“They have THAT???”

“Oh for ’s sake Chanyeol can’t you just shut up for once?”

Chanyeol pouted, choosing to obey the smaller.

He then spotted a building, grinning as he pointed to that.

“Oh that looks nice!!!”

“It looks even gayer than you.”

“Let’s go.”

“What no-“

Jongdae wasn’t even given the chance to complete his sentence when Chanyeol dragged him off and into the building.

It wasn’t even a minute later was a scream heard from inside.

Lessons with the maniacs, it should be normal, shouldn’t it?

The cafe was silent, only the sound of soft footsteps to be heard.

It was 3pm, indicating the end of lunch hour and the six workers were dead beat.

It was then a sudden thought entered their minds.

Where were the six idiots?

And the doors burst open.

Spoke too soon.

The six maniacs looked just as dead as they took their seat at their usual table, groaning as they slumped on one another.

The group watched as the victims made their ways towards their table.

“What happened to you guys?” Baekhyun asked, a frown on his face.

“Yeah especially you.” Tao scowled, poking Kris on the forehead where a visible bruise stood out.

Kris groaned, wincing as he clutched onto his rib.

“We took classes.” Joonmyun moaned.

“And smart here took martial arts.” Jongdae coughed, kicking Kris on the shin.

“ING HELL-“

“It’s sad how you got beaten by someone else other than me.” Tao said cockily.

“IT’S NOT MY FAULT I DIDN’T HAVE A STICK AND HE DOES.” Kris growled.

Tao sighed, patting the poor male on the back, earning a loud hiss.

“Ahh music to my ears.”

Choosing to ignore how sadistic Tao was being, the others turned to Joonmyun, who looked like he just entered a race with Usain Bolt.

“And you?” Yixing asked, his voice etching with worry.

“My teacher made me follow the ing rhythm with the ing drums and he chose a pop song, then he made me run around the whole ing studio for missing one ing beat.”

“Why did you choose the drums?” Minseok questioned, an eyebrow arched.

“Because I thought it was cool.” Joonmyun mumbled, a sheepish smile forming after.

Yixing offered him a soft smile, Jongdae breaking the moment with a breathy cackle.

“Old school will forever stay old.”

Joonmyun shot him a look, hissing.

It was then, all eyes were on Jongin and Sehun, who were coughing and hacking with a few sniffs here and there.

“What about you two?” Kyungsoo frowned, eyeing Jongin carefully.

“Are you alright?” Luhan blinked, seeming so innocent that Sehun had to punch Jongin in the stomach to calm himself down.

“Well smart here decided to overheat the oven, and cause a fire to start. What’s more surprising is that before classes started he told me that I would be the one burning down the store with my stove, now look at how it all ends up with.”

“But the teacher told me to heat it up to 50 degree Celsius for 10 minutes!!!” Sehun defended, frowning.

“He said 15 degree Celsius you tard. And the Oven exploded and we had to pay. Be glad we weren’t kicked out of class for the rest of our possible ed up life.”

Eveyone stayed silent, nodding as they blinked.

“Ok… So what about you two?” Minseok hummed, turning to Jongdae.

“You two look like you were running around the Earth for the past few hours.” Baekhyun clucked.

“Well we didn’t have to run around the ing room if dip here hadn’t spoilt the lady’s favourite statue, and make us run around the whole place with a mad gorilla chasing us.” Jongdae groaned, sending a glare towards Chanyeol.

“It’s not my fault it slipped out of my fingers!!! And besides you were the one who knocked her child unconscious with a ing golf stick!!!” Chanyeol countered, crossing his arms.

“Yeah but it’s your fault for dragging us into ing etiquette lesson, and that little was still breathing anyway.”

“Well you came along with me into the room when that man told us to!!!”

“He said there would be free refreshments!!!” Jongdae retorted, fist banging on the table.

“Well you didn’t have to pull my pants down just so you could prove to him that you were a horrid little er, because honestly it isn’t necessary.”

“And you didn’t have to scream for exposing your ing hell of pink boxers- Why the do you have that anyway?”

“It’s branded.” Chanyeol sassed, frowning.

“Not that I care.”

Everyone else watched as the two bickered, their eyes twitching as they took on a lost expression.

Slowly the workers left, leaving the six maniacs and groaning out complaints about their own classes.

Whatever it is, the six angels just hope that the six devils don’t end up taking practices at their place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13 is up!!! I'm sorry for being dead for centuries ene I'll try posting more often now OAO once my schedules are cleared. I really like writing this story so please dont give up *^* say something I'm giving up on you~ <- do you feel like that? Excuse me for that. I'm sorry this chapter is just that short!!! And ridiculous as usual- I'll try writing soon!!! See you all my lovelies <3 I lvoe you guys ok

Please do comment and subscirbe!!! It'll be appreciated~ //and I will love you forever eue//