♨ Settling In

XOXO's Gag Cafe

Things didn’t start as expected.

There wasn’t silence, nor was there peace, or should I say, not entirely.

Room 1: Tao-Kris/Kyungsoo-Jongin

Jongin and Kyungsoo had entered the room, only to result in witnessing Kris cuddle one of Tao’s beloved stuffed pandas, causing the younger to explode.

“DON’T CUDDLE WITH MY PLUSHIES YOU ING .”

Tao reached out for a razor he had placed oh-so-conveniently on his bedside table, chest heaving as he shot Kris with a glare.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, before he stepped forward, deciding that if he doesn’t do anything soon enough, the room would be filled with nothing but the stench of fresh blood.

“HUANG ZITAO YOU PUT THAT RAZOR DOWN RIGHT NOW.”

“BUT- BUT HE TOUCHED MY BABIES!!!” The younger protested, waving the weapon in his hands like it was nothing.

“Tao don’t make me mention it.”

“Mention what exactly?” Jongin asked, seeming to be curious as to why Tao had froze.

“Kimchi spaghetti.“

Tao simply groaned in response, releasing his grip on the razor with Kyungsoo grinning by the side.

Kris seemed unfazed however, hands still gripping on the stuffed toy as he sent a mental ‘thank you’ towards Kyungsoo, earning a glare from the young hostess.

Meanwhile, even through all the tension, Jongin had broken into a series of uncontrollable laughter, rolling on the floor whilst choking on nothing.

“AHAHAHAHAH OH MY- HAHAHA OH GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY AHAHA FOOD- HE’S WHIPPED BECAUSE OF FOOD BWAHAHAHA!!!!”

Kyungsoo simply watched as Jongin rolled across the floor laughing before smiling and turning towards his closet, rearranging his many items with hope that there would be space for Jongin to put his.

On the other side of the room however, Tao made no move on mimicking the café’s chef’s actions, standing by his closet and glaring at Kris who had finally placed his precious panda back to its place on the bed.

Kris returned the stare, as if mentally yelling for Tao to be good and at least show him some proper respect.

“Tao, would you mind being a good host, and do the same thing?” Kris spoke calmly, arms crossed with his lips tugging up to form a smirk.

Realizing that the other didn’t have any plans on obeying, Kris stride towards Taos closet, swinging it open even before Tao could have the chance to speak up.

He could say that he wasn’t surprised to be staring at nothing but clothes, bags, accessories and shoes, with not a single sight of space possible.

He shut the closet door before sighing and crossing his arms.

“I guess there’s no space left for us to do anything in there.”

…..

…….

“WHAT?!!? YOU ERT-”

“HUANG ZITAO YOU LIFT THAT LAMP ANOTHER INCH OFF THE TABLE AND THERE WILL BE NOT A SINGLE STRAND OF KIMCHI SPAGHETTI GIVEN TO YOU.”

Jongin could be heard laughing his head off in the background, together with the sound of his desperate gasps for air after, which anyone could tell was caused by the fact that Kris had found a way to get his hands around the boy’s throat.

After all 4 of them had settled down and had their items in place, well not entirely for Kris of course, It was time for the bed arrangements, which had a certain two go off bickering once again.

 “Well then why don’t we just share the bed?” Kris questioned calmly, hands crossed over his chest.

“Because I don’t want to sleep with YOU.” Tao shot back, eyes narrowing.

“What’s wrong with sleeping with me?”

“Who knows, judging from your endless erted remarks, you might just end up me.”

“Well excuse you but that’s not entirely yours to concern about at the moment. Mr I-Like-Skinship over there isn’t any better.”

Kris gestured towards Jongin who was sitting on the bed silently next to a wide eyed Kyungsoo.

“Excuse you but the most I can do in my sleep is CUDDLE. C U D D L E. Did you get it? Or do you need me to spell it again slowly? C.U.D.D.L-“

“I get it.” Kris interjected, frowning.

Jongin gave a nod, whilst Kyungsoo remained frozen, as though he was trying to process every single information he had just heard.

It was then Kris snapped his fingers, which only annoyed Tao to the extent that he had to grit his teeth to avoid flipping the other across the room.

He had his Gucci display around; he wouldn’t dare take the risk.

“I have a better idea.”

“And what would that be?” Tao growled, not trusting Kris’ words at all.

“How about I take the bed, and you sleep on the floor.”

“What no!!! I’ll take the bed.”

“And why should you take the bed?”

“Why shouldn’t I? It’s MY bed.”

“Well I’M the guest, besides, it makes sense having that the only thing you wouldn’t want is for me to sleep WITH you.”

“WHAT THAT’S RIDICULOUS. I’M TAKING THE BED AND THAT’S FINAL.”

“No no I’m taking the bed. Be nice.”

“You know you should just sleep on the streets, I’m sure you’ll adapt to it quick.”

Kris gaped, placing his hand on his chest rather dramatically.

“Ouch, that hurt.”

“It won’t hurt as much as how you would feel crawling into dark alleys and scavenging for food in trashcans.”

Kris’ eyebrow shot up, a smug smile soon showing.

“You seem to be really experienced in this.”

“Wait- WHAT?!”

“So I suppose you wouldn’t have any difficulties coping with your new home.”

“I AM NOT TAKING THE STREETS.”

“I didn’t say you were.”

“WHAT- URGH.”

“You wouldn’t want to make such noises right now baby, save it for our future-“

“WE’RE NOT GOING TO EACH OTHER.”

“Didn’t said we were.”

“WHAT- STOP.”

“I’m not doing anything.”

“URGH.”

Tao began screaming, clenched fists flailing around as he went in circles.

Kyungsoo gave a small yell, throwing his arms out in frustration.

“JUST SHARE THE SAME DAMN BED FOR PORORO’S SAKE.”

Silence over-powered them, and it wasn’t long before it was filled with Tao’s loud whines.

“But Kyungiieeee~”

“No.”

“But-“

“Tao…”

Tao gave a huff before he sighed, raising his hands in defeat.

“Fine.”

Kris gave a snort before he flipped his fringe in triumph.

“Don’t end up killing each other though.” Jongin snickered, earning a glare from Tao.

“Oh we won’t.” Kris answered, a smirk forming.

“We’ll have fun. So.Much.Fun.” He added, slowly taking steps towards the burning panda.

Silence fileld the air once again, and it wasn’t long before Kyungsoo’s sigh could be heard.

“Tao, you put that light bulb down right now or I will make sure you have your hands amputated within seconds.”

….

…..

Tao grumbled, muttering under his breath.

“And you said I was violent.”

Room 2: Baekhyun-Chanyeol/Minseok-Jongdae

Baekhyun dragged himself into his room, with Chanyeol practically hugging him from behind.

Upon seeing the tall giant entering, Jongdae groaned, immediately covering his eyes and wincing.

“Ah ah - ah all the ugly- ah urgh-“

Chanyeol shot him a look, frowning as he growled, a faint image of Jongdae on his death bed soon appearing in his mind.

Soon.

Minseok sighed, rolling his eyes before giving the troll a hard hit on the head.

“Be nice.” He hissed, grinning when he got a whine in reply.

Baekhyun groaned, turning his head towards Jongdae.

“Can you help get this boulder off my back?”

“Gladly.”

Jongdae lifted a pillow, throwing it towards Chanyeol before cheering when it hit the other right in the face.

Chanyeol shot the older with a glare, before dragging himself towards the bed with his suitcase following closely behind.

Jongdae cackled before turning to his already halfway emptied and done suitcase.

It was then he pulled out one of his boxers, which had a microphone printed on its front and musical notes printed on its back.

Chanyeol gave him a look before letting out light scoff.

“And you took that out because?”

“Well I just felt like showing it off because if it weren’t for this baby I wouldn’t have begun singing.”

“Oh. So this cursed item is the start of your endless painful screeches?” Chanyeol sighed, shaking his head.

It didn’t take long for a pillow to be sent flying to his face once again.

“My Mom bought it for me 2 years ago. And from then on I’ve been practicing my vocals, and look where it brought me now.” He chirped, placing the boxers into the wadrobe.

“Yeah you should listen to him, hard to find a difference between THAT and a drowning boar.” Chanyeol spoke through his constant laughter.

He was shut off by a book hitting him on the forehead, sending him to the ground and groaning.

“Don’t get me started on your broken chords you .”

“At least I can rap!!!”

“More like blabber like a possessed fish.” Jongdae scoffed, rolling his eyes.

“Well at least I don’t sound like a strangled camel.” Chanyeol retorted as he opened his suitcase, only to frown at a certain discovery.

“Have you seen my boxers?” He questioned, searching through his many clothes.

Baekhyun shrugged, peeping into the taller’s suitcase.

“You didn’t bring any with you? That’s really…” He frowned, trailing off.

“I swore I brought some with me, but now it’s all gone-“ Chanyeol’s eyes darted around, soon stopping when he locked eyes with an amused looking troll.

“Looking for something?” Jongdae sang, lifting up what Chanyeol could recognise as his own boxers.

“OH NO YOU DIDN’T-“

“Oh I did. And look!!! It’s PINK. What’s more amusing is the fact that it has the word Barbie printed at the back. How very interesting Mr Park.” He commented, turning the boxers to reveal a big “BARBIE” which was clearly sewn in pink at the back.

“KIM.ING.JONGDAE.”

“Well actually you kind of left your suitcase unattended earlier in the living room. You should have taken care of it-“ Minseok explained, which Baekhyun nodded in agreement to.

Just when Baekhyun was about to speak, he was cut off by Chanyeol’s boxers being thrown at his face by none other than Jongdae.

“THE DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!!?” Chanyeol screeched, clearly panicking when Baekhyun showed no sign of movement.

“Just letting your precious angel take a close look at what you wear, ing.barbie.Boxers. who knew they were sold in the markets.”

“I HAD TO WEAR IT I SWEAR I DIDN’T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE-“

“Oh you had plenty of other boxers, plenty I tell you.”

“Those aren’t- Wait, where the ing hell ARE my other boxers, you little .” Chanyeol hissed, eyes slowly squinting towards Jongdae who merely shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

“Just used them as fuel to the fireplace.”

“What- There’s no fireplace- YAH KIM JONGDAE!!!”

Chanyeol stared at Jongdae’s rapidly retreating figure, who cackled as he sang.

“IF YOU WANT THEM BACK YOU MIGHT WANT TO RUSH DOWNSTAIRS BEFORE ANYONE GETS THEM FIRST-“

“WHAT THE !? KIM ING JONG TO THE OF A DAE COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!”

It didn’t take long for Chanyeol to be chasing after Jongdae around the house, with Minseok shaking his head as he settled down next to Baekhyun.

“Why them?” He muttered, staring at the two.

“I ask myself the same thing hyung, many many times.” Baekhyun sighed, tossing the boxers on the ground with a gawk.

Room 3: Luhan-Sehun/Yixing-Joonmyun

Sehun and Luhan took their step into the room, only to choke at the situation they had walked into.

Joonmyun had his arms wrapped around Yixing, cooing and snuggling the other whilst rolling on the bed.

Sehun gagged, rolling his eyes before making his way towards the only empty bed in the room.

“And since when did you two get so intimidate with each other?” Sehun groaned, scowling at the two.

“Well if you’re jealous, why not try getting to know your little boyfriend over there better and ask for permission to cuddle, like how mine agreed to.” Joonmyun mumbled, earning a frown of disapproval by Yixing.

“Actually you kind of just did it without asking and I can’t do anything because your grip is practically like iron-“

“Shhh hush my baby don’t need to argue with my love.” Joonmyun blurted, cupping his hand over Yixing’s mouth.

Sehun threw his bag on the ground, scoffing at how idiotic the rich bag of walking could be.

Choosing to ignore the certain two, or one, he wasn’t sure; he coughed slightly as he rubbed his nape, looking rather uneasy.

 “So… Do you have an extra pillow and blanket I can use…? Or maybe a sleeping bag?” He mumbled, eyes darting around the room, clearly avoiding looking at a certain doe-eyed male.

There was silence, with Luhan not being able to reply as he fiddled with his thumbs.

“Well-“ He started, only to be cut off by the sound of snickering from the other side of the room.

Joonmyun paused from his ongoing sweet talk, having that the awkwardness had gotten to him.

“Just get him a tent or something, he wouldn’t mind.” Joonmyun snickered, with a wide teasing grin printed on his face.

Sehun shot him a glare, hissing at the older and snarling.

“Shut up.”

Joonmyun simply shrugged before turning and hugging Yixing, muttering about how the other was the most perfect being alive.

Yixing responded with a choke, struggling to break from the tight grip of the other.

It was sad that Joonmyun was too busy blabbering to bother noticing the poor male’s desperate breaths.

Sehun scoffed while Luhan pouted, visibly envious of the two.

Realizing that he has yet to reply, Luhan turned to Sehun, coughing as he gestured to the bed.

“You can take the bed, since you’re the guest and all.” He stuttered, cheeks slowly showing a light tint of pink.

Sehun coughed, not willing to look at the adorable busboy in front of him.

“You can take the bed; I’m fine with taking the floor or something.”

Not having a chance to argue, a snort was heard.

“JUST SHARE THE ING BED AND KEEP QUIET WILL YOU.”

Sehun groaned, rolling his eyes before grabbing a pillow and throwing it towards Joonmyun.

“Just keep your mouth ing .”

Joonmyun shot up, dramatically taking in a sharp intake of breath as he gaped, with Yixing gasping for air by his side.

“DID YOU JUST-“

Just then, the door burst open, and in came the rest of their “housemates”.

It didn’t take long for the room to be filled with cheers and shouts, with most of them slumping on the beds, much to Joonmyun’s disapproval at the sudden intrusion.

Jongdae gave a high-pitched squeal, jumping onto the spot in between Joonmyun and Yixing, earning a glare from the older of the two.

It didn’t take long for him to be thrown off the bed, and Minseok immediately rushing to his aid.

They were all yelling, whooping and laughing as they ran about, with no particular reason to that.

“WHOO YEAH LETS PARTY.” Baekhyun exclaimed, cheering.

“YEAH LETS ORDER SOME SOJU HERE AND GET WASTED AND HAVE OUR WORST ING HANG OVERS TOMORROW YEAHHHH.” Chanyeol sang, earning a hit on the head by Minseok, causing the tall male to pout.

“We’re not getting wasted.”

Once everyone had settled down, Joonmyun screamed, shoving a pillow against Jongdae’s face.

“YOU ING S I WAS HAVING A MOMENT.”

Everyone scoffed, rolling their eyes.

“That’s the main reason why we came. Please your ing sweet talk can be felt by all of us. It’s disgusting.” Kris scowled, shaking his head and gagging.

With a roll of his eyes, Joonmyun sighed as he buried his face in his hands.

It wasn’t long before Kyungsoo came barging in, screeching with a frown on his face.

“HEY YOU GUYS KEEP YOUR VOLUME DOWN. IT’S 10PM FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE!!!”

“Oh well good evening to you too.” Baekhyun said sarcastically, earning glare from the chef.

“Baekhyun I swear you’d be on everyone’s dinner plate-“

“Kyungsoo where’s Jongin?” Chanyeol questioned, eyes wandering around the crowd.

“Well Well Well No one noticed his disappearance.” Joonmyun snorted, earning approvals from the rest.

It was then a crash could be heard from the bathroom, gaining everyone’s attention.

Kyungsoo’s eyes grew wide, and then he took off, everyone watching him carefully.

The group kept silent, staring at the open door for a good 3 minutes.

Kyungsoo came back after, eyes being extremely wide and face flushed a deep shade of red.

“You look like you’ve seen a monkey twerking, what happened to you?” Chanyeol asked as he wrapped his arms around Baekhyun.

It was then Jongin arrived, coughing with his face just as equally red as Kyungsoo’s.

“Ok let me rephrase that, what happened to you two?” Baekhyun spoke, his eyebrow arching.

“I was peeing and then I slipped then K-Kyungsoo came and-“

“OK let me guess, he saw how tiny your was?” Kris blurted, face looking blank and bored.

“NO WAY. And you call OUR small?” Chanyeol added, shaking his head in what seemed like disappointment.

“Kyungsoo must be scarred for life.” Luhan sighed, shooting a sad look towards the still flustered boy by the door.

“Trust me he must be.” Sehun continued, clucking his tongue with a hum.

“He’s an innocent pickle for ’s sake.” Tao pointed out, earning a gasp from everyone.

“I AM VERY DISSAPPOINTED IN YOU JONGIN. TO THINK YOU COULD DIRTY SUCH AN INNOCENT CREATURE.” Jongdae screeched, gaping.

Everyone sighed, shaking their heads as they eyed Jongin, awaiting his reply.

Jongin groaned, slowly bringing his hand up to rub his temples, shoulders shaking, seeming as if he could burst any moment.

…..

…….

“YOU TARDS AREN’T HELPING AT ALL.”

That night, the lights were off, with snores erupting from each room.

Two pairs, however, were still awake in their respective rooms.

That would be Jongdae, Minseok, Sehun and Luhan.

Apparently, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were too noisy, causing their roommates to stay awake.

“You know I’m used to Chanyeol, while you’re used to Baekhyun. It makes it hard for the both of us.” Jongdae whispered, a small pout soon forming on his lips.

Minseok gave a small chuckle, shaking his head.

“Well you’ll have to get used to it.”

Jongdae gave a scowl, groaning at the numerous whimpers and snores that sounded around the room.

…..

…..

…..

“They’re so ing noisy.”

…..

…..

…..

“Can we throw them out? Maybe send them off to Egypt?”

…..

…..

…..

“Can we stuff their ing lungs with pillows?”

…..

…..

…..

“OH JUST ING SHUT UP ALREADY.”

Sehun and Luhan stood by the bed, each clearing their throats and coughing.

The awkward tension was kicking in, and it was practically killing them.

Joonmyun and Yixing were already tucked in, snoring their heads off and most likely floating around in their very own land of puff and glitter with balls of cotton bouncing around.

It wasn’t long before the two both agreed on sharing the bed, each taking a side.

They chose to stay silent, turning their backs away from each other, avoiding the least amount of eye contact as possible.

There was a moment of silence, and Luhan couldn’t help but finally release a breath he didn’t know he was holding.

Slowly turning to stare at Sehun’s back, he smiled when the younger showed no sign of movement.

He shifted, facing the other before closing his eyes, a soft contented sigh leaving his lips.

“Goodnight Sehun.” He muttered, not exactly expecting a reply from the supposedly sleeping boy as he slowly felt himself drifting into slumber.

…..

…….

……….

“Goodnight Luhan.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11 up!!1 Sorry it took so long- ;-; school has been a big problem lately sdjkfd :( But I'll try updating when I can!!! I'm so happy to have you guys here ;-; much love my dear subbies <3 Please do await the next chapter!!!! hoho sorry if this one isn't good- TT-TT

Please do comment and subscirbe!!! It'll be appreciated~ //and I will love you forever eue//