♨ Date ● P a r t T w o ●

XOXO's Gag Cafe

The group had taken their seats, all being next to their respective maniac.

All was well and fine, they thought, except for three people, unfortunately.

They would be Baekhyun, Tao and Luhan.

They always sat together during horror movies, with Baekhyun in the middle.

The Diva would be comforting the Panda and the Deer throughout the whole movie like a hen would do to her chicks.

Now that the 6 maniacs were there, they were separated and left to seat farrr away away from their mama.

Sehun – Luhan – Tao – Kris – Jongin – Kyungsoo – Baekhyun – Chanyeol – Joonmyun – Yixing – Minseok– Jongdae

Sehun heaved a sigh, wiping out his phone and browsing through the internet, listening to the advertisements which were showing on the big screen.

He wondered when the movie would start, he wanted this to end ASAP.

He took at the time shown on the top of his phone screen.

3pm hm?

Just then, the advertisements stopped showing, with the lights dimming and everyone shushing each other.

The emotionless boy kept his phone, leaning back in his seat with a soft sigh.

It was then a whimper was heard, causing him to frown.

Turning towards his side, he caught sight of Luhan shivering, hands balled into fists and placed on his cheeks.

He observed the other quietly, watching each reaction carefully.

How it was that at every scream, he flinched.

At every intense moment, he whimpered.

At every jump scare, he yelped, bringing his hands to his ears and covering them, squeezing his eyes shut tight.

It was at the third yelp did he sigh, noticing how the smaller was at the brick of tears.

He clucked his tongue, sitting up with the box of popcorn in his hand.

He reached out, using the box to cover Luhan’s face without breaking his gaze from the screen.

He didn’t know why he did it.

Maybe it’s because he’s sick of the whimpers and the yelps, yes of course.

The other blinked, wondering about the move.

He turned towards Sehun, whose face was kept blank and unreadable.

Luhan was speechless, only being able to stare at the younger’s face dreamily.

All the screams and gasps were muted; everything seemed to not matter anymore, everything except for Sehun.

Sehun could feel Luhan staring, but he didn’t mind, as long as the busboy’s kept distracted and at ease, it was alright.

Tao was stoned, eyes wide and breath hitched.

He would scream, yelp, gasp and whimper.

There was once where he nearly cried, having to force himself to hold it in so as to not get looked at as weak by Kr- ing -is.

Meanwhile, Kris was snickering, eyes kept on the younger and enjoying the show.

It wasn’t when it was halfway through the movie did Tao feel a strange tingling feeling coming from his side.

He turned, frowning when he locked gazes with his soon-to-be-dead partner.

“The you looking at?”

The other shrugged, resting his elbow on the arm rest and his chin on his palm.

“You.”

“And why, may I ask?”

“Well.”

Kris sat back upright before slowly leaning towards a confused looking hostess.

“You look extremely adorable.”

It wasn’t long before a loud groan was heard.

“What the- YOU ING PUNCHED MY FACE.” He hissed softly, not wanting to ruin the quiet atmosphere.

The panda smiled, crossing his arms and turning back towards the screen, where the scene wasn’t all that scary.

“That’s what you get for messing with me you .”

“I didn’t even ing do anything though?!”

“You said I was ADORABLE.”

“And so??”

“I am NOT and NEVER WILL BE adorable.”

Kris scoffed, aiming a small piece of popcorn at Tao’s face.

“Stupid idiot overreacting -“

“Are you going to throw that at me? You wouldn’t want to.”

The older grumbled, eating the fluffy treat instead.

The movie went on, and Tao’s uneasiness was slowly building up.

He shrunk in his seat, chewing on his lip with a small whimper.

Kris glanced at him, grinning and softly whispering as he leaned in.

“I will protect you, my princess.”

Another groan.

“YOU- MY ING FACE.”

“Be glad it’s just your face; be cautious about your baby next.”

Kyungsoo and Jongin were both still, eyes wide and heart pounding.

They haven’t talked, the only times when they moved was when they had to take a sip of the drink or grab a handful of popcorn.

The movie was at its and Kyungsoo in a breath.

Both of them were anxious, with the chef clawing on the armrests.

Then the ghost appeared, and Kyungsoo’s hand went flying to grip on Jongin’s shoulder unconsciously.

Jongin jumped in his seat slightly, whipping his head towards the other and blinking.

The smaller didn’t seem to notice anything though, gaze still fixated on the movie.

The male couldn’t help but notice how the other would chew on his lips.

Jongin gulped.

He had the urge to make a move, to do something, but immediately chose not to when Kyungsoo’s grip suddenly tightened.

He heard the whole theater scream, and knew that he had missed the jump scare.

The younger hissed, the pain being almost unbearable.

For a small man, his grip was like steel.

Kyungsoo broke out of his gaze upon hearing a whimper, and turned to Jongin who was currently biting on his bottom lip hard.

He looked over to his hand and immediately pulled back.

“Oh my- I’m so so so sorry I didn’t know.”

Jongin nodded, offering an assuring yet painful smile.

“It’s ok, I’m fine.”

The shorter pursed his lips, slowly reaching out to gently massage the shoulder of the pained male.

“Better?”

Jongin nodded, smiling and gently patting on Kyungsoo’s hand.

“Much better, thank you Kyungie.”

Kyungsoo blinked upon hearing the nickname given to him by the other, immediately turning back to the screen and slowly bringing his hands up to cover his face, hoping his flushed cheeks weren’t obvious in the dark.

Jongin grinned, going back to the movie with a chuckle and muttering,

“Cutie.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.”

“There’s no need to be afraid, it’s just a movie.”

“I’m here, don’t panic.”

“The ghost isn’t real, she’s a fake. Fake fake fake.”

“THERE’S NO NEED TO BE SCARED OF A FAKE .”

Baekhyun sighed, shaking his head.

He wasn’t sure if what the other was saying was directed to him, or himself.

Baekhyun wasn’t one to be afraid of horror movies.

It was just a movie, there’s nothing for him to be afraid of.

On the other hand, Chanyeol was screaming and yelping, often squeaking comforting words which Baekhyun didn’t actually need.

“Don’t worry, it’ll be over soo- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Baekhyun shot up, having nearly slept if it weren’t for a scream made by none other than his partner.

He stared at the screen, watching as the girl ran away.

She’s so slow like what it’s so unrealistic.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t what the taller was thinking.

Instead, he was thrashing and cussing for the girl to hurry up.

Baekhyun rubbed his temples, sighing as he shook his head.

“You know for someone who looks quite manly, you’re really just a baby.”

Chanyeol groaned, stuffing his face with popcorn.

“yuadsmmffadmmff.”

“What was that?”

“aiodamfffbravmmmff.”

“What- I’m sorry but I don’t speak popcorn. Swallow the damn thing.”

The younger does as he’s told, pouting immediately after.

“I’m not all that brave.”

“I can see.”

The smaller chuckled when the other shot him a sad look.

“Don’t worry little one, mommy’s here.”

“I’m not a baby!!!”

“You sure act like one.”

“I’m a man!!!”

“Well I find that hard to believe.”

“But but-“

“Shhhh just watch the movie, don’t worry,”

Baekhyun grinned, leaning over and humming.

“Mommy’s here.”

Chanyeol huffed, poking the other’s forehead lightly with a finger.

“Mean.”

Joonmyun chewed on the popcorn, a bored expression printed on.

The movie was boring and so typical.

He would have left earlier if it weren’t for being able to be with the love of his life, who seemed to be really absorbed in the movie.

The other had his eyes fixed on the screen, with his mouth slightly agape in anticipation.

Joonmyun scowled when the girl picked up a strange looking vase and brought it home, causing weird things to happen.

“What the why don’t just buy one I mean we all have money for a reason.”

He scoffed when the girl decided to walk home, having come across a creepy incident.

“Please just take a ing cab, all you have to lose is merely a small amount of cash.”

He rolled his eyes when she continued staying and letting strange things happen to her.

“Why don’t ing flee someplace else like just buy a ticket it’s no big deal.”

On the side, Yixing was face-palming, sighing as he shook his head.

“Joonmyun…”

The said male stopped his blabbering about money, turning to Yixing and humming.

“Yes?”

“She’s poor.”

“What?”

“The girl, she’s poor. So she can’t buy a vase, she can’t take a cab, she can’t flee away, she can’t buy some protection- wait protection???”

The other shrugged.

“It might work.”

The cashier was dumbfounded, eyeing the older with an eyebrow arched.

“How does that help?”

“Oh anything is possible. Money can do wonders you know.”

Yixing blinked, unsure of what to say.

“Erm…”

“I mean, the Queen of England uses money to get guards and to protect her. If it weren’t for money, she wouldn’t be safe.”

“Aha… Right.”

“So money is useful at times of situations like that girl right there is having.”

“Oh.”

“Yes so lesson of the day, never underestimate the power of CASH.”

Yixing nodded slowly, quite obviously lost and speechless.

“Thank you… For the lesson which I never actually needed.”

Minseok was aware that he had missed probably almost half of the movie due to the fact that he was covering his face in embarrassment the whole time.

His partner wasn’t helping at all, but instead was the cause of his shame.

Yes, the younger was yelling, but not for the same reason as others.

In fact…

“OH MY GOD YOU DUMB WHO THE HELL IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD GO INTO A ROOM JUST BECAUSE THEY HEAR SOME MOVING!?!!? ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY’RE ALONE?!!?”

“MAY GOD BLESS YOUR NONEXISTENT BRAIN MY FRIEND YOU ARE SO DEAD.”

“HAHAHAHAHAA YOU SO DESERVE THAT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD OF A BLOODY WOMAN BEFORE.”

“DAMN I’M SURE THAT GIRL HAD PLASTIC SURGERY. FAKE. SHE’S FAKE.”

“CHANYEOL SHUT UP I CAN HEAR YOU CUSSING FROM HERE.”

“ WE RAN OUT OF POPCORN JOONMYUN GO BUY ME ANOTHER.”

“OH MY GOD THE GHOST IS GORGEOUS BUT THE BLOOD ISN’T HELPING.”

“DAMN SHE CRAWLS MUCH IER THAN JONGIN.”

“I’M SO JEALOUS OF HER MOVES.”

“YEAH YOU WALK INTO THAT ROOM YEAH THAT’S RIGHT APPROACH THE WADROBE YOU LITTLE .”

The waiter could have died from embarrassment right there and then, having that almost everyone was staring.

“Jongdae you might want to stop yelling.” He whispered softly to the other, who turned to him with a frown.

“WHY?!!?”

“Everyone’s looking.”

“DON’T WORRY ITS BECAUSE YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL MY LOVE.”

“But Jongdae-“

“HEY LADY TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO SHUT UP YEAH?”

Jongdae whipped his head towards the person who shouted, snapping at him with a glare.

“DON’T YOU SHOUT AT MY BAOZI.”

“WELL YOU WERE SHUTTING AT HIM TOO YOU .”

“WHAT DID YOU-“

“JONGDAE CUT IT OFF.”

“SHUT UP JOONMYUN YOU DON’T CONTROL ME.”

“JONGDAE REALLY YOU’RE BEING A COMPLETE EMBARRASMENT.”

“WELL I’M SORRY FOR BEING TOO FABULOUS BABYHUN.”

“HEY SHUT UP GUYS THE SCARY PART’S COMING ON!!!”

“YOU’RE GAY!!!”

“EXCUSE ME KIM JONGIN I AM NOT-“

“TWITCHY SHUSH IT UP.”

“OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME.”

“THEN JUST DIE Y KRIS.”

“HEY YOU IDIOTS DOWN THERE STOP YELLING AND WATCH THE MOVIE!!!”

All 6 of the maniacs turned to the male who yelled with a frown.

“SHUT UP, YOU DON’T CONTROL US.”

It was then Joonmyun turned back to the screen, clapping his hands upon seeing the scene.

“GUYS GUYS GUYS SHUSH SHE’S OPENING THE BOX.”

All 6 of them got back to their original positions, watching the movie and munching on their popcorn.

Meanwhile, the 6 victims had their head hung low in embarrassment, covering their faces and sighing.

There was silence as they awaited the moment…

The moment when…

She opens the box and…

….

“HA ING DESERVES TO GET THROWN ACROSS THE ROOM.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sixth Chapter~ Hope I didn't make it too ish B'| I love you guys okei OAO /Keeps all of you in my pocket. 

Please do comment and subscirbe!!! It'll be appreciated~ //and I will love you forever eue//