♨ Moving Out and In

XOXO's Gag Cafe

Jongdae Is My Lovely Queen:

MamaTroll_  is on

IamKris is on

Sehun is on

_Kai94 is on

Richbankme is on

HappyvirusPak is on

Sehun: we’re in the same ing house what is it this time

MamaTroll_: yes well we’re in our respective rooms packing and my body’s too fabulous to bother opening my mouth for your peasants

Sehun: …

IamKris: is it just me or is that title just…

MamaTrol_: amazing? 8-D

Sehun: ludicrous, actually

_Kai94: OUR BIG OF A BABY ACTUALLY TALKED MORE THAN HE USUALLY DOES 8’)

Richbankme: and he’s using big words too oh my holy wallet he’s all grown up

MamaTroll_: PFT you sound like some old wrinkly rich gramps praising a 10 year old girl who barely knows how to speak

Richbankme: EXCUSE ME?!

_Kai94: your tiny balls are excused

IamKris: such children wow

IamKris: much maturity

IamKris: such men oh

MamaTroll_: kris

IamKris:  many decent people wow

MamaTroll_: kris

IamKris:  yes?

MamaTroll_: shut the up

IamKris: such a vulgar tongue wow

MamaTroll_: go choke on your own balls you

HappyvirusPak: guysguysguys what should I pack???

_Kai94: wow such big balls wow

Sehun: you people disgust me

Richbankme: such maturity wow

HappyvirusPak: GUYS WHAT SHOULD I PACK

MamaTroll_: you people are probably the most embarrassing s alive

IamKris: such irony wow

_Kai94: many lies wow

HappyvirusPak: GUYS

MamaTroll_: OH FOR S SAKE JUST BRING YOUR TINY ALONG WITH YOUR NONEXISTENT BRAIN YOU GHEI TARD WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU STUFF INTO YOUR ING BAG ANYWAY

HappyvirusPak: D8

Richbankme: oh yeah what about the house?

_Kai94: yeah what about our perfectly stable house that we claim to have been burnt down into tiny fragments by Jongdae’s stupidity of thinking that leaving the fire on would conserve gas?

MamaTroll_: oh shut up tan skin if it weren’t for me we would have to lie our way through this

HappyvirusPak: well we could always get someone to look after it for us

_Kai94: thank you for stating the obvious Sherlock

HappyvirusPak: whattt 8(

IamKris: so where do we find someone who is willing to help us

Richbankme: to be quite honest we don’t go all social and on anyone other than ourselves

_Kai94: our social skills got me speechless

IamKris: such friendships wow

Sehun: don’t start please

_Kai94: aND wHERE dID yOU cOME fROM LiTTLE bOY

Sehun: shut up Jongin

HappyvirusPak: GUYS WHAT DO I PACK LIKE SERIOULY

HappyvirusPak: SERIOSLU*

HappyvirusPak: SERIOSLY*

HappyvirusPak: SERIOSULY*

HappyvirusPak: JKENMDFJKNJD

IamKris: …

_Kai94: …

Sehun: …

Richbankme: …

MamaTroll_: … oh my ing big on a stick

MamaTroll_: useless fags leave all the easy work to me pft

MamaTroll_  signed off

HappyvirusPak: …

Sehun: …

_Kai94: …

Richbankme: …

IamKris: much trust given wow

Jongdae’s POV

Of course.

I always end up doing all the work.

Pft, ineffectual peasants.

It wasn’t easy for me to burn down the house I mean, I had to choose between the big flame and the small one.

Besides, who knew that Jongin’s underwear could catch fire.

I shut the door behind me, eyeing the pavement as I clucked my tongue.

There’s only one person I know who needs a house of his own.

Stepping off the porch, I headed towards the house across the street, stopping once I was standing on the steps.

I would have knocked like any other retarded person out there but I’m Kim Jongdae for crying out loud.

Taking a step back, I whipped out a pin, which had already been straightened out with my almighty troll strength.

Yes, yours truly would be pick-locking the lock, please do applaud.

Just when I was about to take a step towards the door, a loud scream came echoing throughout the house.

Holy are they on heat or something.

Simply disgusting.

Allowing a scowl to form on my face, I turned to the side, slowly taking steps towards their open window.

 I stood by the frame, peeking in to only let my eyebrow shoot up in amusement at the scene that unfolded before my very eyes.

“NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT THE GPS I GAVE YOU.” Key’s voice came booming from across the room, successfully scaring the out of me.

“FOR CHICKENS SAKE KEY I’M A GROWN MAN I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.” And then there’s Onew, the chicken freak who want to be independent.

Guess who’s going to let him be anytime soon?

“NO, IN MY EYES YOU’RE JUST A TINY BABY, A HELPLESS LITTLE ANGEL WHO NEEDS MY CARE.”

“WHAT NO!!!”

“WHY DO YOU WANT TO LIVE ALONE ANYWAY?”

“WELL WHY NOT YOU TRY LIVING WITH 4 OF YOUR FRIENDS WHO PRACTICALLY POUND INTO EACH OTHER LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW.”

“EXCUSE ME WE DON’T DO THAT.”

“DON’T MAKE ME REMIND YOU ABOUT THE TIME I WALKED INTO THE KITCHEN.”

“IT WAS ONLY THEN.”

“Wait wait I don’t remember him walking in on us.” Jonghyun butted in, slowly emerging from the kitchen.

“Not now jongjong we’re settling a little something here.”

Having heard enough, I gagged, rolling my eyes as I whipped out my phone, pushing myself off the wall with a sigh.

Trust me, they do this every single ing day.

How did you think I’d know who to seek help from?

HA amazaing aren’t I?

I scrolled through my many contacts, stopping once I’ve found the name I’m searching for.

A ring could be heard from inside the house, and then Onew’s voice came.

“Oh hey Jongdae what’s up?”

Your money that’s what.

“Oh nothing, just wondering if you could do me a tiny favor.”

“Oh yeah about that, the last time I agreed, didn’t I end up getting chased out of a bar with a drunk 12 year old boy stumbling after me?”

“I told you to help me babysit the poor kid, not bring him into a bar and force 10 cups of beer down his throat. The poor boy could have died.”

“That was you.”

“That’s beyond the point, this is a favor I am sure you’d agree to.”

 A sigh could be heard through the line, before a nod could be seen through the window.

“Fine, what is it?”

“I need you, and only you, to help in taking care of my house.”

I watched as his eyes grew wide, mouth slowly forming a wide grin.

Pft, too easy.

“REALLY?! HOW LONG?!”

“For as long as your brainless self can live my dear friend.”

“SO I CAN ACTUALLY LIVE ALONE?! IN A HOUSE?!”

“Oh no we live on the streets, why of course duh. So are you taking it or not?”

“YES YES- wait, where are you guys going, exactly?”

“Oh nothing, just a small vacation, to paradise…”

I emitted an evil cackle, with my fingers practically clinging onto the edge of the window sill.

I told you this was easy work.

“YOU WHAT?!”

“IT WASN’T ON PURPOSE I SWEAR.”

“KIM.ING.MINSEOK.YOU.DIE.TONIGHT.”

A yelp escaped the waiter’s lips as he hid behind Kyungsoo.

“DON’T KILL ME.”

“Tao I don’t suppose it’s that bad.” Yixing voiced out, legs handing over the edge of the table.

It was 9pm in the evening and they were all back home.

Once they were all seated, Minseok told them about how he had agreed to Jongdae’s request, which only got Tao charging towards him with fingers curled and stare burning.

“HOW.CAN.IT.NOT.BE.ING.BAD?”

“Well if you think about it, at least we’d get to know each other better.” LUhan chirped up, in hopes of brightening the mood.

“SHUT THE UP LUHAN.”

Luhan whimpered, slowly moving to cower behind Baekhyun who rolled his eyes.

“Now now children let’s not get into violence and work things out nicely.”

“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL BACON?!”

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH?!” Baekhyun screeched, shuddering at the thought of having be filled with nothing but creepy pick-up lines all night.

“Okok enough yelling, what’s done is done, we can’t go back on our word.” Kyungsoo spoke, silencing everyone.

“But Kyungso-“

“Kimchi spaghetti.”

A series of whines filled the air, with Kyungsoo beaming in triumph by the side.

Minseok heaved a sigh of relief, only to jump in surprise when the doorbell rang.

“THEY’RE HERE.” Tao screamed, stumbling to cross over the couch, only to land face first on the ground before he got up and sprinted to his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Everyone watched him in silence, before Kyungsoo turned, shuffling to the door and unlocking it.

Just as he had turned the doorknob, the door swung open, with a  result of Kyungsoo being tackled in a tight hug by none other than Kim Jongdae.

“PRINCESS.” He yelled, only to have his smile drop when he realized who he had in his arms.

“You’re not princess.”

Just as quick as he had been hugged, Kyungsoo was shoved aside, blinking when an arm was wrapped around his waist.

“You ok Kyungie?” Jongin’s voice followed, and Kyungsoo looked up to come face to face with what he could say to be the most perfect being alive.

Clearing his throat, he pulled away, offering Jongin a small smile and a nod.

The taller chuckled before he followed the others into the living room, and Kyungsoo tagging along after he had shut the door.

Chanyeol came bursting from the group, eyes roaming around the room frantically before he spotted a certain male lying on the couch.

“BAEKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!”

Baekhyun’s eyes grew wide when Chanyeol dropped his bag, figure approaching him in top speed before a heavy weight had landed on him.

Chanyeol nuzzled Baekhyun’s neck lovingly, cooing to the other about how he had missed him.

Baekhyun could only cough, nodding as he patted the younger on the head.

Jongdae rolled his eyes, taking steps towards Chanyeol before he pulled the tall male away, watching as he fell to the ground.

“You’re going to end up murdering him you dumb.”

Joonmyun shook his head  as he stretched.

“So, where do we sleep?”

“IN THE LIVING ROOM THAT’S WHERE.” Tao yelled from his room, earning an amused grin from Kris.

“Tao’s hiding?”

Kyungsoo nodded, a sigh leaving his lips.

“You two don’t seem to go very well.”

“Oh we will after I’m done here.” Kris muttered as he headed towards Tao’s room.

“I guess I’ll be sleeping with my little panda.”

“DON’T YOU ING DARE.”

“Oh I dare.”

Kris took his place in front of the door before he reached out, twisting the doorknob and entering.

“Hm I have a feeling you didn’t lock your door on purpose.”

“GET THE OUT. THE LOCK’S BROKEN YOU . DON’T FLATTER YOURSELF.”

“Broken? Well that’s a shame.”

“GET.OUTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The rest simply watched the two, speechless at the pair as the door closed shut.

The 5 maniacs shrugged, settling down on the floor with a hum.

“So, your house was burnt down yes?” Yixing questioned, smiling as he rocked on his seat.

“You could say that.” Sehun answered, casually shrugging his shoulders.

“Well then how long will you be staying here?” Baekhyun added, silently praying for the answer to be a day, or two.

“For as long as the business is done.” Jongdae spoke up, leaning his head against Minseok’s shoulder.

“Well then you wouldn’t mind sharing rooms with us would you?” Luhan piped in, silently eyeing Sehun.

“Not at all.” Jongin clucked, bag resting on his lap.

“Well then I guess you could choose who you would be most comfortable sharing a room with, havign that you are the guests.” Minseok chimed, slowly rising to his feet as he turned to a room.

“I’m rooming with you Princess!!!” Jongdae sang, shooting up as he skipped after the older.

Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol who was grinning at him, and he groaned before dragging himself after Minseok, with the younger clinging to his side.

"How did I end up with you?" Baekhyun sighed as he pried Chanyeol's hands off.

The taller simply grinned cheesily.

"It's fate." 

Baekhyun scoffed, but a soft smile soon forming on his lips as he entered the room.

“I’m taking Yixing!!!” Joonmyun sang, with the café’s cashier grinning as he led the other to the last room by the end.

All that was left was Jongin, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Luhan.

Jongin turned to Sehun, who returned the stare.

“I’m taking Kyungsoo, that is if you’re not satisfied I could always take Luhan, remember, I tend to like cuddling.” He smirked, earning a smack from Sehun.

“Back off.”

Jongin watched as Sehun grabbed Luhan by the hand, dragging him towards the door which Yixing had gone to.

He chuckled before whipping his head to Kyungsoo, smiling as he strolled towards Tao’s room.

“Then I guess this would be your room as well Kyungie.”

Kyungsoo gave a quick nod, scurrying to catch up with Jongin.

Once the last door had closed shut, everything begins.

With the start being a loud screech that can be heard from Tao’s room.

“DON’T CUDDLE WITH MY PLUSHIES YOU ING .”

A loud crash was heard, with Kyungsoo’s loud yell coming after.

“HUANG ZITAO YOU PUT THAT RAZOR DOWN RIGHT NOW.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10 up!!! hoho I hope you liked it akjfhdj it wasnt that well done I'm sorry jsdnfj Anyway Merry Belated Christmas ahha!!! I hope you had a jolly holiday!!

Please do comment and subscirbe!!! It'll be appreciated~ //and I will love you forever eue//