♨ Maniacs + Kitchen = ByeBye to Kyungsoo's Baby

XOXO's Gag Cafe

The café was quiet, peaceful and calm, not a single sign of chaos present.

There wasn’t a customer in sight, which was normal considering that it was late in the afternoon.

That, however, would definitely change the moment the clock strikes 3.

Disappointing, really.

Yixing was bored to his limits as he stared at the door blankly, not that he hoped for a certain rich idiot to arrive or anything like that.

Tao gave out a low cuss, watching the clock like a hawk watching its prey.

It was a minute to 3 and Tao could already feel Kris’ -faced aura in a distance.

It was then Minseok walked by, scaring the wits out of the hostess.

“THE MINSEOK WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!”

“Well first of all, that’s hyung to you and second, I work here. Oh and by the way, I’m heading out. I would have to have this baby filled.” Minseok sang, patting his belly.

Tao could only nod, watching as Minseok sprinted out of the café and down the street disappearing around the corner.

It was at that exact moment when the maniacs appeared from the opposite end of the street, and Tao couldn’t help the groan that escaped his lips.

There just seems the be this uneasy feeling rising inside of him, but what was going to happen later on, he didn’t exactly want to know.

With a deep breathe, he shoots a glare towards the only male he would ever want to murder at that moment, the other only chuckling as he entered the café.

“Tao-ah, you seem to angry, it’s as if you’re ready to murder someone.” Luhan mumbles, taking step next to the said male.

“Oh you don’t know Luhan, you don’t know.”

Kyungsoo was beyond shocked, too much in fact, to the point where he was left with nothing to do but stare at the 6 males who stood before him.

“What in the world, are you people, doing in my kitchen?” He questions, finally being able to find his voice.

Sehun gave a simple shrug, gesturing towards Jongin.

“Ask him.”

Kyungsoo shifted his gave towards Jongin, immediately stiffening up before he shuffles way towards the stove.

“Wait, so you’re just going to let us stay, because of him?” Kris asks, being in complete disbelief.

“Its love you , its love.” Joonmyun says, a soft sigh leaving his lips.

With that, Jongdae shrieks, shaking Sehun who choked.

“WHERE IS HE?! WHERE’S MY BAOZI?!”

“Well that took him ages to realize.” Jongin snorted, making his way towards the café’s chef.

“He’s out at the moment, don’t worry.” Came a chirp, seeming to have come from Luhan who had just entered.

With a wail, Jongdae makes a dramatic twirl towards the cupboards of the kitchen, scanning through them thoroughly.

Choosing to ignore him, the others carried in their own worlds, Kyungsoo being too busy with his work to care.

It was at that moment when Baekhyun appeared, a frown on his face.

“Is there a party here? Without me?” He gapes, clutching onto his chest.

“No I wouldn’t do that to you Angel!!!” Chanyeol exclaims, pulling Baekhyun in for a tight hug.

Luhan watches them with a small pout, which wasn’t left unseen by none other than Oh Sehun.

It was then Baekhyun catches sight of Jongdae, immediately cocking a brow.

“What is he doing?” He asks, slightly amused.

“Well he’s probably just upset that his princess isn’t here, so there he goes eating his life away on leftovers.” Kris sighs, seeming to be feigning disappointment.

“Poor boy, putting the idea of dying aside, it would be the right thing for him.” Suho weeps, punching the arm of Sehun who winced.

“The you do that for?”

“I thought I could get some sense into you but seems like I’m wrong.”

Sehun stares at Joonmyun for a good minute, soon smacking the other with a celery.

“Did it work?”

“I don’t peel vege good.”

“Yup, an improvement.”

Everyone in the room chose to stay silent, watching the two with a mixture of sympathy and judgements.

It was then Jongdae gestures for Chanyeol to go over, which the tall male had reluctantly followed.

He reaches a small packet out to the younger, the small zip-lock containing only a tiny amount of what seemed like some kind of white powdery content.

“Try it.”

“And I should trust you because?” Chanyeol question rather cautiously, not wanting to take the risk of his body consuming what could be poison.

“Just do it tard or I’ll just have to force it in you.”

With a defeated sigh, Chanyeol snatches the packet, opening it up before taking a small bit of the content and it up.

He could feel the others watching him with intense stares, and he coughs.

“What the was that?”

“.”

“Wait- WHAT?!”

“You heard me.”

“YOU GAVE ME ING ?!”

“Well, duh?”

“DON’T YOU ‘DUH’ ME YOU JUST FED ME AN ILLEGAL CONTENT.”

“Well it’s you, why should I care?”

“YOU-“

“Chanyeol…” Baekhyun sighs, taking a step towards the said male.

“NO BAEKHYUN DON’T COME ANY CLOSER, WHO KNOWS WHAT I MAY DO TO YOU. OH THE HORROR-“

“Chanyeol-“

“NO BAEKHYUN DON’T TRY TO REASON OUT WITH ME, I DESERVE THIS. THE LIFE OF A PRISONER AND TO BE KEPT LOCKED UP IN A CELL-“

“CHANYEOL.”

“Yes Angel?”

“It’s just flour for god’s sake.”

“Wait- flour?”

“Yes flour, I saw Jongdae put it in. So relax will you- Chanyeol?”

There was silence, the atmosphere tensed as Chanyeol gave out a low hiss.

“KIM JONGDAE I WILL KILL THE OUT OF YOU. YOU ING-“

The very next moment, both Jongdae and Chanyeol were sent running around the kitchen, yelling incoherent words which got Baekhyun sighing.

“This is stupid…” Sehun groans, watching as Jongdae took his place on the shelves.

“Wait- How the did he get up there-“Jongin questions, only to cut off when Kyungsoo leaves the room.

“He’s going to the toilet, no worries.” Luhan beams, skipping his way towards the sink.

“How the does this kid know where every single being went?” Jongdae scowls, moving further away from the edge of the shelf. 

“Well I’m updated!!!” Came a reply, and that was enough to send Sehun’s heart beating quicker than ever before.

The moment was broken however, by a snort, which had come from Kris, and Sehun frowns.

“Quit being a mushy ball of shy sparkles and do something will you?”

Sehun parts his lips, about to argue when Jongin grabs his arm, dragging him towards what seemed like the baking section of the kitchen.

“You do what you do Sehun.” Jongin states simply, giving he young male a hard pat on the back.

“I’ll be here, helping Kyungie with whatever it is he’s cooking.” Jongin mutters, stirring the soup with a puzzled look.

Luhan could only stare at them in confusion, not quite sure whether or not he should stop them.

“You know, I don’t quite think this is a good idea.” Baekhyun mutters, uneasy eyes set on Sehun who had turned the temperature knob a little way over normal.

“Yeah I agree with Baek.” Chanyeol hums, his long arms kept wrapped around the waiter.

Jongin snorts, ignoring the fact that the oven was growing hot beneath the stove.

“Oh come on guys, what’s the worst that could happen?”

Kyungsoo massages his temple, emitting a sigh as he tried to calm his raging heart.

“Baekhyun move aside, I have dishes to cook.”

“Oh no Kyungsoo I’m not done. There’s still the part about how my dog lost his teeth.” Baekhyun says hurriedly, blocking Kyungsoo’s way once again.

“You never had a dog, idiot.”

“But Kyungsoo, you can’t-“Baekhyun starts, immediately stopping when Kyungsoo brushes past him, making his way towards the kitchen with long strides.

The moment he opens the door, his jaw drops, followed by a loud screech which erupted throughout the café.

“WHAT THE HAPPENED HERE?!”

Chanyeol, who had been strangling the life out of Jongdae, stopped his actions, turning to Kyungsoo with wide eyes.

The rest were too busy trying to put out the fire to care.

Well with the exception of Sehun, who seemed to be busy shielding Luhan from the flames.

It was then Kyungsoo grabs a fire extinguisher which was conveniently placed next to the door.

He proceeds to put the fire out, making sure not to miss a spot, clearly ignoring the fact that he could have murdered the 3 with that gas alone.

Kyungsoo tosses the empty tank aside, shooting a glare around the room.

He parts his lips, about to start his nagging when Joonmyun collapses to the ground, wailing.

“What’s wrong with him?” Baekhyun asks the moment he enters the room.

“Probably a seizure of some sort. Happens to old people most of the time.” Jongdae chokes, struggling to catch even the smallest amount of air.

“Oh well, what should we do?” Kris mumbles, pouring a whole packet of flour onto the poor male who laid helplessly on the ground.

“Well that failed.” Chanyeol sighs deeply, ignoring the dying troll in his hand.  

“What about water?” Luhan pipes in, pouring a whole bottle of water onto the already coughing Joonmyun.

“No way it’s definitely sugar.” Baekhyun nods, handing a bag of sugar to Sehun who had gladly emptied it on the pitiful male on the ground.

“Milk maybe?” Jongin suggests, everyone nodding in agreement before pouring a whole carton of said ingredient onto Joonmyun.

“Let’s not forget the eggs.”

It didn’t take long for Joonmyun to be covered with the slimy contents of the egg, a wail leaving his lips.

“Oh yes, just put him the oven and he’s ready to be served-“

“GUYS THIS ISN’T A FREAKING BAKING SCHOOL AND YOU MAKING BATTER ON MY FLOOR ISN’T EXACTLY HELPING WITH THE SITUATION. SO WHAT THE HAPPENED TO MY KITCHEN?! I DEMAND AN ANSWEAR OR-“

Joonmyun then begins shrieking as he clutched onto his knee, rolling about with a sorrowful look.

“OH MY LUNGS OH FOR THE LOVE OF CASH. IT’S KILLING MY LUNGS!!!!”

Everyone could only stare at him, not sure whether to question his state or knowledge.

“Joonmyun, that’s your ing knee you’re holding onto.” Kris groans, giving the male a kick on the shin.

“So much for the plan.” Jongin mutters, avoiding Kyungsoo’s gaze.

“Just play along will you?” Joonmyun clucks, shoving Kris aside, resulting to the male knocking into Chanyeol, who then hits the stove, causing it to burst, yet again, into flames.

“HOLY .”

“I BLAME JONGDAE!!!”

“WHAT THE ACTUAL CHANYEOL-“

“WHERE THE IS THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER?!”

“ITS LONG GONE USED YOU .”

“FOR S SAKE WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE-“

“WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?!”

All eyes were now trained on Yixing, whose eyes widened at the sight of the burning flames.

“Woah I’ve seen fire on the stove before but not this wild.”

“AND YOU’RE CALM BECAUSE?!”

“HOW THE IS THERE NO CUSTOMER WALKING INTO THIS?!”

“Well, said ‘customers’ won’t be coming because apparently our café is closed.” Came a reply as Tao entered the room, seeming to be too calm for Kris’ comfort.

“What?! But it’s only 4pm!!!” Luhan frowns, eyeing Tao who coughed.

“Well I may or may not have flipped the sign earlier on. It’s not my fault no one told me that the ‘open’ side should be facing outside the café. I was being helpful.” Jongdae confesses, not a single hint of guilt present in his voice.

“And I was too lazy to do anything about it.” Tao says simply, causing a shiver to run down Kris’ spine.

He was too calm, too calm.

“A dumb troll and a lazy panda. Someone tell me why I’m not surprised?” Sehun snorts, eyes, however, immediately widening when Luhan grips onto his arm tight, the older being obviously afraid of the fire.

“GUYS THERES A FIRE HERE?!” Chanyeol bellows, flailing his arms around wildly, resulting to Jongdae sliding down onto the ground before gasping for air straight after.

They then proceeded to evacuate themselves out of the café, honestly having troubles dragging Kyungsoo who had claimed to rather be burned down along with his kitchen.

-

FLASHBACK

“KYUNGSOO LEAVE IT.”

“NO IT’S MY PRIDE. MY JOY. MY EVERYTHING.”

“DO KYUNGSOO YOU STAY STILL OR I’M GOING TO HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF.”

“NO LET ME STAY NOOO.”

"DO KYUNGSOO LET GO OF THE ING DOORKNOB."

"MAKE ME."

"FOR S SAKE KYUNGSOO JUST-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

END OF FLASHBACK

-

Fortunately, Tao was saved the trouble for having to risk smacking his dear chef unconscious when Kyungsoo himself out.

They had long called for the fire station, and now all they could do was wait.

Luhan was on the brink of tears, watching as the café fills up with thick, grey smoke.

People rarely passed by at that time, which was a good thing considering the fact that there was a motionless man lying on the ground, being fanned rapidly by Jongin and Yixing.

Soon, Minseok appeared with a baozi in hand, staring at the group with a frown.

“Guys, what did I miss?”

Jongdae dashes towards the small male, tackling him in a hug.

“PRINCESS.”

Yixing lets out a soft sigh, shifting his gaze towards the café as he got up to his feet..

“All I can say is everything dear friend. Everything.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sixteenth Chapter ~ I really apologize for taking ages to update OTL you must be sick of me ;-; but even so I'll continue updating!!! Whether or not I lose subs or gain them, I'll update. And I know things are going crazy in EXO world, with the Kris and Baekhyun thing, but even so, I'll continue writing, I'll keep things as it is.  I hope my story makes you happy, even if it's just abit. Please continue suppoting me my lovely subs!!!! ^^ I love you all~

Ps: I apologize if this chapter isn't interesting ;-; please forgive me

Please do comment and subscirbe!!! It'll be appreciated~ //and I will love you forever eue//