♨ Hospital Madness

XOXO's Gag Cafe

With a snort, Jongdae eyes the male on the bed.

“This right here interrupted my date with Minseok, and he’s sleeping?” He says, shooting Jongin a look.

“Now now Jongdae, we can’t just accuse him of- KIM ING JONGIN YOU WAKE UP THIS ING INSTANT, YOU ING TARD YOU INTTERUPTED MY PRECIOUS MOMENT WITH MY ANGEL AND YOU DARE HAVE YOUR SLUMBER IN MY PRESENCE-“

“PARK CHANYEOL.” Sehun yells, breaking the other off.

“YOU CAN’T JUST SHOUT AT HIM LIKE THAT. HE’S DYING-“

“Wait what-“ Joonmyun croaks, frowning.

“He’s not-“

“-AND HERE YOU ARE YELLING AT HIM WHEN HE’S JUST ABOUT TO ENTER THE LIGHT. YOU ING HEARTLESS . I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU-”

“Just as much as I’d like for your words to be true, dearest bubble-tea-infected-child, Jongin is just asleep, and unfortunately still very much alive.”

“OH GOD JONGIN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DIE?! AT LEAST GIVE ME A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF BUBBLE TEA AND THE MONEY YOU OWE ME.” Sehun wails, smacking a pillow right at Jongin’s face, earning a groan.

“Sehun, he’s still alive you know?” Luhan mutters from behind, blinking as he watched Sehun strangle the patient, still slightly stunned from the sudden behaviour of the younger.

Surprisingly, Jongin remained asleep.

“Well, I guess this is what Sehun’s like when he loses his last bit of sanity.” Baekhyun sighs, with Chanyeol practically squeezing his longs arms around him from the side.

It was then Kris lets out a yawn, throwing his arm around Tao’s shoulder.

“Well then, if there’s anything more interesting than staying here next to a sleeping idiot, that would be not being here.” He says, heading out with Tao shooting daggers into the side of his face.

Everyone watched the two leave, all stuck as to what to say.

“Hey, did anyone see Jongdae?” Minseok asks, eyes darting around the room.

With a soft yelp, Luhan flails his arms, blabbering incoherent words towards the rest, who simply stared at him blankly.

With a soft sigh, Minseok nods, dragging the busboy out.

“Yes yes, Sehun’s not here too, let’s go find them.”

Yixing watches as the two left, leaving him behind with a total of possibly 5 retards.

He turns towards Joonmyun, about to request to visit the washroom when the male grabs his wrist, pulling him out of the room.

“W-Wait!!! Where are we going?!”

“You’ll see.” Came a reply, and they soon disappeared around a corner.

Kyungsoo lets out a low grumble, whipping his head towards the last two remaining.

“You TWO aren’t going anywhere, right?” He questions, glaring at a certain waiter, who squirmed in his piercing stare.

“W-Well, erm we-“

“Well since you asked, we are.” Chanyeol grins, pulling a protesting Baekhyun out of the room

The waiter was complaining something about not wanting to eat grass for the rest of his life, but Chanyeol paid no heed, of course.

Kyungsoo heaves a deep sigh, rolling his eyes.

“Some friends they are, idiots.”

“Where are we going exactly?” Tao mutters, looking around nervously as a few doctors rushed by.

“Hm, adventure.” Kris replies, grinning.

“Adventure? What the actual , Kris? We’re in a hospital, in case you haven’t figured that out.”

“Oh come on, everywhere is a playground, as long as you have your imagination.” Kris snorts, rolling his eyes.

“Well, a hospital is a playground, if you’re ing retarded.” Tao points out, shooting Kris with a glare.

“You know…” Kris starts after a good minute of staring at the other.

“You look more adorable than you are looking scary.”

It didn’t take a second for Kris to be sent crouching down, hand clutching onto his stomach.

“DID YOU JUST ELBOW ME YOU -“

“Sir, this is a HOSPITAL, mind you.” A nurse hisses, frowning as she passed a groaning Kris.

“Yeah, MIND YOU.” Tao mocks, sticking his tongue out before strolling off, leaving the older male behind.

Kris lets out a soft growl, frowning before smirking, earning a few odd stares from people passing by.

Oh just you wait panda. Just you wait.

Tao couldn’t help the scoff that left his lips, arms folded neatly over his chest as he eyed a certain MALE strolling down the corridor.

Kris was walking down towards Tao, occasionally sending a few winks and flashing smiles towards almost every nurse he passes.

It was almost as if he were walking down a red carpet, but of course, he wasn’t, he was in a hospital, for god’s sake.

Tao could have sworn he saw a MALE doctor gaping, clearly mesmerised by Kris’ supposed beauty.

The moment Kris arrives in front of the other, he grins, flipping his hair as he lets out soft snort.

“How did you like my walk show?”

“It was horrible.” Tao hisses, shooting Kris a death glare.

“You distracted half of the population of nurses in this hospital, who could have been busy with their respective patients when they came across your little ing prince act.”

Kris a brow, crossing his arms with a smirk.

“Wait, do you smell that?”

Tao frowns, clearly confused by the older male’s words.

“What?”

“Smells like… Jealousy.”

With a grin, Kris leans in, wriggling his eyebrows.

There was a moment of silence, before Kris was sent lying on the ground, grunting.

“Then don’t ing breathe, .” Tao half-shouts, turning to stride away.

Kris lets out a series of cusses, about to yell when realisation hits him.

“Wait- What is that supposed to mean?” He mutters, eyes growing wide before he shoots up from the ground, scurrying after the hostess.

“Wait, are you admitting that you’re actually jealous?”

When he gets no answer, he grins, taking step next to the younger.

“So you’re jealous, huh?” He sings, slinging an arm around Tao’s shoulder.

“That’s adorab-“

Once again, Kris was thrown to the ground, in pain.

“I am NOT jealous, for ’s sake.” Tao groans, frowning before stomping off.

Kris was in pain indeed, but he would be lying if he said he wasn’t feeling happy instead.

With a deep breath, he sits up, turning to where the other male had gone and chuckling.

“You are indeed something, Huang Zitao.”

And for the first time, he sees it as a compliment for the panda.

Jongdae lets out a deep sigh, is chin.

“It seems pretty serious…” He sighs, clucking his tongue.

“What do you think, Nurse Oh?” He asks, turning to a frowning Sehun.

“I can say it seems quite deadly, Doctor Kim.”

With a shake of his head, Jongdae releases yet another breath.

“Poor thing, what has he ever done to deserve this.”

Apparently, both of them had managed to get hold of a doctor’s clothing along with a nurse’s.

How?

Noone will ever find out.

There they stood, staring at something with what seemed like pity.

“Will it ever get better?” Sehun questions, hand clutching his chest.

“I doubt it will, it’s permanent, my dear friend.” Jongdae answers, putting on a pair of black eyeglasses.

“It’s so disfigured, it looks so hideous.” He adds, scowling as he eyed the…. Baby.

“Agreed.” Sehun nods from the other end of the crib.

It was then a woman enters the room, and she lets out a gasp upon seeing the two.

“Doctor!!! Is there something wrong?” She asks, hurrying over.

“Oh no, there’s nothing wrong. Just that your baby looks awfully bruised.” Sehun explains, nodding.

“Bruised? But Nurse, she didn’t get into an accident of some sort. She’s just here because she caught a flu.”

“Wait, it’s a SHE?!” Sehun shrieks, staring at the baby in disbelief.

“Excuse me?” The woman breathes out, eyebrows furrowing.

“Wait, hold on a second. You took your baby here, just because that er caught a cold? Are you ing kidding me?” Jongdae gapes, crossing his arms.

“Do you know how much space we’re lacking? And you choose to waste our precious time, because of a ing flu?”

“Excuse me sir, but she’s just a child-“

“Child, baby, infant, dog, creature or whatever the she is, it’s still taking space, please take our thoughts to consideration. Now if you’d excuse me.” Jongdae says calmly, proceeding out of the room with Sehun, ignoring the glare being sent his way by the lady.

“Kids these days.” She mutters, shaking her head as she turned to her baby, sighing.

“No seriously, where are we going?” Yixing groans, staring daggers at the male who was dragging him past numerous rooms.

“Just wait~” Joonmyun sang, pushing a door that led to the stairs.

“Do you even know where you’re heading?” The cashier questions, starting to feel slightly uneasy.

“Because last time I checked, you didn’t know what a supermarket is. I repeat, a SUPERMARKET.”

Upon recalling the incidents that happened in the said place, both of them shuddered.

“Hey don’t judge, I know this place. My friend used to stay here, he had a serious case of diabetes.” Came a reply, and that was enough to get Yixing’s eyes growing wide.

Upon hearing complete silence, the older male snickers, heading down the steps.

“I’m just kidding, he used to work here.”

However, having not gotten a reply, Joonmyun frowns, about to turn to face the younger when he gets a hard smack on the head.

He winces, rubbing the sore spot as he came to a halt.

“What was that for?!” He screeches, hissing at the pain.

“Well, it’s not exactly nice to say such a thing about a friend.” Yixing answers, a hand on his hip.

“Well, he was an who betrayed me, so I don’t see why I can’t.”

The taller of the two blinks, slightly taken aback by the sudden sourness in the other man’s tone.

Joonmyun stops once they were on the ground floor, heading out of the door to reveal multiple stores sectioned around the area.

“He- Wait what?” Yixing mutters, still slightly guilty for hitting the other.

“Nothing, anyway, here we are.”

Yixing tears his gaze away from Joonmyun hesitantly, shifting it the store that stood before him.

His eyes grew wide with excitement almost immediately, with a grin forming on his lips.

They were standing in front of a chocolate store, with the name “Cocoa Island” Illuminating above the shop.

Rambling a series of nonsense, Yixing rushes in, flailing.

With a soft chuckle, Joonmyun follows him behind, hands kept buried in his pockets.

For a whole hour, he’s been by the cashier’s side, watching as the younger squealed at almost every sweet treat he sees.

Funny thing was, Joonmyun didn’t feel the least bit tired at all, but was in fact overjoyed.

They left the shop, with Yixing clutching onto a bag full of different flavoured chocolates.

Joonmyun had paid for it all, of course.

They then began making their way over to the lift, and Yixing frowns when a thought hits him.

“Wait, why didn’t we take the lift earlier?”

“Because then I wouldn’t have been able to hold onto you for so long, let along hear your adorable whines along the way.”

With a blink, Yixing blushes slightly, but hides it with a snort.

“All you had to do was ASK.” He teases, munching on a bar of chocolate.

With a chuckle, Joonmyun turns to face the younger, winking.

“I do what I want.”

With bright grins, the two entered the lift, the awkward tension present ages ago slowly disappearing as their conversation kept going.

“That’s my case, Doctor. What do you think is wrong with me?” A patient asks, his name being Sunggyu, if not remembered wrongly.

“Well, I would say, it’s quite bad.” Jongdae replies after a good moment of ‘thinking’.

“Sehun, report please.”

The ‘nurse’ did as he was told, handing a file over to the male.

“Wait, I just arrived, how can you already have the results?” Sunggyu asks, frowning in confusion.

Choosing to ignore the other, Jongdae scans through the page, nodding.

“My my my, this is really bad, Mr Kim.”

“Wait- Why? What does it say?”

“It says here that you are suffering from a chronical disease, and it may be quite dangerous.” Jongdae says, voice filled with feigned shock and concern.

“What… Kind of disease?” The patient asks, slightly worried.

“That would be… AIDS.”

“Hold on a second, didn’t I just tell you that I was having recent back pains and nausea?”

“What about dizziness? Headache?” Sehun asks, crossing his arms.

“Well, sometimes but that’s because of work-“

“Yup, definitely Hyperturnisoa.” Sehun nodded, sighing.

“Poor you.”

“Wait, what the actual is hyperturni-“

“YOU DARE QUESTION MY NURSE?!” Jongdae yells, with Sehun weeping by the side.

“He doubts my knowledge, Doctor.” He wails, with Jongdae patting his head.

“It’s alright, dear child, you’re learning well.”

Sunggyu stares at them, gawking.

“Ok, how the would I get such a disease when I never had ual , neither have I done anything out of the ordinary my whole life.”

“Wow, that’s one boring life you have right there.” Sehun snorts, wiping an invisible tear sassily.

“Well, do you have a pet, Mr Kim?” Jongdae queries, tapping a pen against the file he had in his hand.

“Well, I do have a goldfish.” Sunggyu answers, still confused.

“But what does that have anything to do with anything?”

“It’s confirmed.” Jongdae gasps, with Sehun doing the same next to him.

“What is?”

“You’ve been ed by an animal!!! It’s through !!!” Sehun yells, throwing his arms in the air as if he had solved an impossible puzzle.

“What the actual ?” Sunggyu choked out, eye twitching at the sight of the two prancing around the room and singing.

“You’re welcome, now if you’d excuse us.” Sehun chimed in, twirling out of the room with Jongdae following close behind, leaving a lost Sunggyu behind to reflect everything he’s just seen and heard.

The patient then whips out his phone, dialling a number before pressing the device to his ear.

“Hello? Woohyun? Weird man, I just had the strangest ing experience.”

Baekhyun lets out a long groan, leaning against the seat with a growl.

“God damn it, Park Chanyeol, stop being such a . Slow down at least!!!”

With a chuckle, the taller smirks.

“Now now Angel, I need to have my own fun too you know.”

“But I’m so frustrated, just stop and let me feel the pleasure of it for once.”

Chanyeol a brow, stealing a glance at Baekhyun’s face.

“Why should I? It’s so good seeing you all upset and unsatisfied, while I can get all the joy and encouragement to do more just watching you. Isn’t it just exciting, Byun Baekhyun?”

With a low hiss, Baekhyun gives the younger’s shin a good kick, grumbling.

“I hate you.”

“I love you too, Baek.”

“Well, if you do, then just give in to me, it’s bad enough that I have to keep begging for you to let me just- PARK CHANYEOL.”

“Didn’t see that coming, did you?”

“THE YOU DO THAT FOR?!”

“It’s all part of it, and I thought you rarely cussed? Wow, I’m that great?”

“PARK CHANYEOL I SWEAR-“

“Why are you so worked up? It’s just a game.” Chanyeol chuckles, grinning in triumph when he wins once again.

The two of them were in the waiting room, sitting on the couch next to one another with their eyes glued to their phone screens.

“FUN RUN IS NOT A GAME YOU BIG GIANT FREAK. IT’S A WAY OF LIFE.”

“If striking people with thunder and shooting them with an arrow just to win is ‘a way of life’, then I guess you are right.”

“Why won’t you let me win for once?” Baekhyun whines, eyebrows furrowing.

“Why can’t you just win?” Chanyeol coos, pinching the waiter’s cheeks lovingly.

With a soft sigh, Baekhyun keeps his phone away in his pocket, snorting.

“Forget it, let’s just do something else.”

“Like what?”

“Like watch the view from the roof, or head down to the canteen to grab a small bite.”

“Or we could always do something else.” Chanyeol grins, throwing an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

With a deep frown, Baekhyun elbows the other on the stomach hard, earning a groan.

“Think anything dirty for even a second, and you’ll end up on the hospital bed next to Jongin.”

With a pained chuckle, Chanyeol gets up, tugging the older male along with him.

“Well then, let’s go grab a snack.”

With a nod of agreement, Baekhyun follows the taller out of the room and towards the elevator.

It was when they entered the lift did Baekhyun feel a warm hand grip his own, and he tenses up slightly.

He peeks at the younger next to him, who was too busy staring at his own reflection in the mirror doors to take notice.

“You do know that I can see your reflection, right?” Chanyeol says out of the blue, eye never leaving the mirror.

Letting out a soft gasp of surprise, Baekhyun turns to face the front, regretting it almost immediately when he meets Chanyeol gaze in the reflection.

Choosing to hide his flustered state, Baekhyun gives out a snort, sticking out his tongue.

“Stop being such a creep.”

“Says the one who was staring, I didn’t know you were a hypocrite, Angel.”

Baekhyun parts his lips, about to argue when the doors of the lift opens, and Chanyeol pulls him out.

“Save the words, it’ll only make you look even more adorable.”

And to that, Baekhyun couldn’t find the right things to say.

Minseok and Luhan gave out soft sighs, eyes scanning around the area.

“They’re not here either.” Luhan whines, frowning slightly.

“Where in the world are those two?” Minseok murmurs, pursing his lips in thought.

“How about we just split up? And find them before they cause any trouble.” Luhan suggested, beaming.

“Sounds good, but why us?” Minseok groans, rubbing his temples.

“Because the others are too much of an to help.” Luhan points out, the older agreeing instantly.

The two then went off in different directions, with Luhan occasionally distracting himself with the items on display in shops on the ground floor.

Meanwhile, Minseok was on the level above Luhan’s, frantically darting across the floor in search for the two troublemakers.

It didn’t take long for him to find Jongdae, though it was hard considering that the other was dressed in a doctor’s outfit and glasses.

He approaches the younger, tapping the male on the shoulder.

Jongdae whips his head towards the waiter, soon breaking into a wide grin.

“PRINCESS!!!”

“Don’t you ‘princess’ me, Jongdae, what have you been up to and why the hell are you wearing… that?” Minseok nagged, eyeing the other from top to bottom.

“Now now baby, don’t worry. I’ve been behaving and now, I’m not Jongdae, I’m Doctor Kim, a person who has a good degree in medicine and all that hospital .”

“The last time I checked, you thought your head was exploding when it was just a headache.”

“Jongin told you??? That ing dickheaded . He’ll die in my hands on that very bed of his when I’m through with him.”

Minseok opens his mouth, about to protest when he gets interrupted by a soft voice.

“Excuse me?”

Both males turned to the source, only to come face to face with a high school student.

“And what’s wrong with YOU? You look healthy as to me.” Jongdae snorted, eyeing the boy.

“No actually, I’m fine. I’m here to get a mc so I can skip school.”

There was silence, and Minseok shook his head.

“Now, we can’t do that, it’s not right to-“

“Now now Princess, I’m the doctor here. Let me handle this.” Jongdae says, expression and tone serious as he took a step forward.

Minseok didn’t like it at all, considering that it was Kim Jongdae who was the doctor after all.

“Now now kid, let me tell you this.”

With a deep breath, Jongdae continued.

“I… AM SO ING PROUD OF YOU. YOU LITTLE REBELLING PIECE OF . YOU ARE THE ROLE MODEL OF ALL MURDERERS OUT THERE OH MY ING GOD YOU DESREVE TO BE WORSHIPPED BY ALL THE GANGSTERS AND BULLIES BECAUSE YOU, YOUNG MAN, ARE A BRAVE SOUL AND JUST SO… SO AMAZINGLY HORRIBLE AS A STUDENT, I AM SO.ING.PROUD.”

Minseok knew all too well that Jongdae actually helping was too good to be true.

With a long sigh, Minseok rubs the bridge of his nose.

“Jongdae… Tell me you’re not crying.”

With a sniffle, Jongdae shakes his head, taking a deep breath.

He then heads off, coming back with a stack of paper.

“Here’s all the ing MCs you’ll need, you little brat. Share it with your little rebel tards. GO ON A ING VACATION. BE FREE MY OH GREAT CHILD!!!!”

The student stares at Jongdae for a good moment before gawking and grabbing the stack of MCs.

“Oh my god thank you, Doctor!!!”

With that, the student takes off, bag swinging to his every step.

Minseok gapes, speechless as to what he had just seen.

“Close your mouth Princess, wouldn’t want a fly to get in there. My mini Jongdae would be so jealous.”

Shooting Jongdae a glare, Minseok lets out a hiss, crossing his arms.

“I swear to god, Kim Jongdae, you’ll be the reason why all schools get out of business.”

“Hey, I’m doing everyone a favour.” Jongdae argues, grinning.

Letting out a sigh, Minseok shakes his head, smiling nonchalantly.

“Speaking of which, where’s Sehun?”

“Oh that er ran off halfway through, claiming to be missing his little deer, which I suppose would be Luhan.”

“Wait, really?”

With a nod, Jongdae snickers, arranging his attire.

“That was like a love sick puppy calling out to his mate, ing left me with an old man who was looking for help to pee, I had to do it alone, ing awkward.”

Minseok couldn’t help but let out a chuckle, shaking his head.

“What will I ever do to you?”

“Love me, that’s all I’ll ever need from you, My Princess.”

And for once, Jongdae seemed so sincere, a soft smile kept plastered on his features as he stared at Minseok affectionately.

Minseok didn’t get to take in anymore of that, however, when the younger turns away.

“Alright, now back to business.”

“Kim Jongdae… I don’t know how you got it but you put that syringe down right now.”

And he didn’t.

Kyungsoo stares at Jongin, eyes unblinking.

The younger male had looked so peaceful in his slumber, compared to his usual annoying self.

Kyungsoo reaches a hand out, gently running his fingers across Jongin’s lips.

They were so plush and full like his own, but definitely much more appealing.

It was then a hand reaches out to grab his wrist, and he freezes.

“Are you aware that I’ve been awake for some time now, Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo pulls his hand back, clearing his throat before diverting his gaze away from Jongin’s eyes, which were staring right back at him.

“Oh, have you? Did you rest well?” He asks, clearly trying to change the topic.

Jongin eyebrow shot up in amusement before he lets out a chuckle, shrugging slightly.

“Well, I was, until I felt a piercing gaze on my face, I wonder who.”

With a frown, Kyungsoo gives Jongin’s head a smack, earning a whine from the younger.

“Mention it one more time and I’ll make sure you stay in that bed for eternity.”

Jongin only returned the threat with a grin, gesturing towards the machine next to him.

“Do you see this?” He asks, pointing towards what supposedly would be his heartbeat.

“That’s my heart beating for you.”

It didn’t take a moment for a smack to land on Jongin’s head once again, with a blush crawling it’s way up to Kyungsoo’s cheeks.

“Just shut up and rest.”

“Now now that’s no way to treat someone who saved your life.” Jongin complained, rubbing his head with a small pout.

“Don’t say things when you’ve yet to confirm it.”

“But I can assure you it’s the ty food that gave you.”

“It could have been something else you had before that.”

“If you’re saying that your own food is to blame, then yes, it is.”

Kyungsoo wishes to debate to that statement, but instead chooses not to, because he honestly didn’t know how.

Jongin takes a moment to stare at the chef, soon breaking into a smile.

“But even if it was your cooking that got me here, I wouldn’t blame you, because seeing you all guilty pains me, and making you regret is practically a sin to me.” Jongin adds, sitting up with a sigh.

“But who am I kidding? Your cooking is great!!! If it kills me, then it should kill everyone else. So now it comes down to one person and it’s the tard on the streets just now.”

Kyungsoo had wanted to send a hit going on the younger’s head, but he stopped himself, because what use could it do?

Kyungsoo couldn’t have the heart to beat the male again, especially after hearing the sweet words Jongin had said to him.

Instead, he gives Jongin’s hair a light ruffle, beaming.

“Fine, I won’t argue.”

With a soft chuckle, Jongin nods, stretching slightly.

“You’d better not, or I might get jealous that you’re even defending him.”

Kyungsoo stays silent, biting down on his bottom lip as a way to keep his mouth shut.

He couldn’t bear to speak, he was afraid he’ll just end up saying something stupid.

So instead, he gives Jongin a soft hit on the shoulder, shooting the younger with feigned annoyance.

“Rest now, or I’ll make you.”

Jongin didn’t falter, grinning as he lay back down.

“If you want to stare at me when I’m asleep again, just say so, no need to be shy about it.” He chuckles, earning yet another hit on the arm.

“I swear to god Jongin, speak again and I’ll make it the last thing you’ll ever say.”

Luhan gave out a long groan, huffing when he still has yet to find Sehun.

He had tried everywhere, but had failed terribly.

He then makes his way over to a bathroom, pushing the door open before peeking in.

Upon seeing it empty, he sighs, entering with a pout.

He heads towards the sink, staring at his reflection in the mirror.

He then wonders, did Sehun hate him?

He purses his lips at the thought, taking in his baby features.

He never knew if Sehun had liked him, or was just feeling awkward around him because Luhan just seemed too obsessed about the boy.

With a soft sigh, he turns on the tap, leaning down to splash a good amount of water on his face.

He then turns around, about to head for the tissues when he bumps into someone, immediately apologising after.

He couldn’t exactly open his eyes enough to see who it was, having that there were droplets of water threatening to make contact with his eyes if he did.

However, he could tell that the other was working in the hospital, having that he was wearing a nurse’s attire.

Luhan wipes the area around his eyes briefly with his hand, about to look up at the other when he was suddenly pushed up against the sink.

He lets out a soft gasp, eyes wide as two hands were suddenly resting on the sink by his sides, trapping the busboy.

He whips his head to face the taller male, only to have his breath hitch when he sees who it was.

“S-Sehun?” He mutters, cheeks turning a soft shade of pink.

The younger remained silent, expression unreadable as he leaned in, clearly not aware of how his actions were affecting Luhan by a huge bit.

“Sehun are you alright? Why are you dressed as a nurse?” Luhan tries asking, choosing to take no notice of how close the other was to him.

Once again, there came no reply, with Sehun swallowing a thick lump as he took in a breath.

His gaze shifts to a droplet flowing down the side of Luhan’s face, moving to his neck and that was when Sehun’s breath gets caught at his throat.

He pushes all thoughts away, locking gazes with the older before letting out a sigh.

“Do you have any idea what you can do to me, Luhan?” Sehun whispers, and a shiver runs down Luhan’s spine.

“Sehun, what are you talking about? Are you ill or-“

“Luhan, you make me so sick, you make me feel so queasy. Do you know that?”

Luhan’s eyes grew wide for a moment before he frowns.

“Wait, what do you mean-“

“You’re just so painfully c-“

Sehun didn’t get to finish his sentence, because that was when he blanks out, falling against Luhan who catches his immediately.

Though struggling to keep the unconscious male up, Luhan couldn’t help the sigh that left his lips as he stared at the younger.

Sick? Queasy? Painfully?

The words echo in his mind endlessly, and he couldn’t help but wonder…

…..

Is that true?

After a good hour since they left, everyone had gathered back in the room, all clearly satisfied after spending time with their respective partners.

Well, most.

“I thought you were dead.” Kris snorts, crossing his arms as he shot Jongin a look.

“Well, I’m fine, THANK YOU FOR ASKING.” Jongin hisses, offering a sarcastic smile.

It was then Joonmyun appears by the side of the bed, giving Jongin a hard hit on the head.

“What the actual Jongin? The have you been doing for the past one hour before we arrived?”

Jongin winces, frowning.

“Hey, he’s a patient, he must have his reasons.” Minseok reasons, earning a small ‘thank you’ from Jongin.

“Well, unlike other normal patients, this tard spent a total of $745, doing god knows what, minus the hospital fees and what not.” Joonmyun growls, glaring the patient to death.

“Oh, I see.” Minseok murmurs, blinking.

“Hey, at least spare a thought for me now!!! I have to get out of bed and sit in this ing chair now that Sehun’s sleeping like a ing starfish.” Jongin contends, gesturing to said male on the bed.

“That idiot knocked out unconscious and we can’t put him on the floor because we’re in public.” Chanyeol explains, with the rest agreeing to his statement.

It was then Tao frowns, and he crosses his arms.

“Luhan, are you alright?”

The busboy was too busy having a mental debate with himself that he jumps the moment he hears his name.

His head shot up, eyes wide when he meets with 10 pairs of eyes.

“Yeah, why?”

“You seem a little off, are you sure you’re fine?” Yixing asks, honestly concerned.

“Yeah, no worries.” Luhan reassures, grinning.

“I doubt so.” Jongdae mumbles, wrapping his arms around Minseok who nods.

Luhan could only chuckle, signalling that he was indeed alright.

Everyone gives him a nod, though not entirely convinced.

With a soft sigh, Luhan steals a glance at a certain male, who was too busy in his slumber to notice.

After a few hours, Jongin was all well and healthy and they all left the hospital, with both Jongdae and Sehun dressed back into their original clothing after the younger of the two woke up.

Sehun had honestly felt ashamed for even getting all high and mighty around the hospital with Jongdae, so he chose not to utter a word.

However, he missed the glances often sent his way by the café’s busboy, who had made sure to keep his distance away from the younger.

It wasn’t that he was hurt or anything, just unsure if he could stand close to Sehun, after the incident in the bathroom.

Did he really make Sehun sick?

The others never failed to see Luhan’s sudden behaviour, because they weren’t as dumb as Sehun.

They vowed to find out the reason as to why, whether it means physically or… well, physically.

I mean, who can ever imagine them sitting around a room, having a nice heart to heart chat with one another?

Noone, because that is just pure bull.

Things are going to get down, and it means serious business.

Get ready.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 19 is here after 8244897984524 centuries. I break my promises so badly oh god I apologies ._. I should stop making them OTL I hope you're not mad at me because I've been gone for decades. Please stay /keeps you forever tbh. ;; However I DO have a surprise for you coming up soon. (Hint: So is christmas right? *WONKSWONKS*) Please anticipate for it and I rpomise it'll be up before the 25th *WINKSWONKS*

Oh and please do leave a feedback (etc what you would like them to do next) but don't be sick youuu eue

Please do comment and subscirbe!!! It'll be appreciated~ //and I will love you forever eue//