♨ This Disastrous Group

XOXO's Gag Cafe

The room was quiet, not a single sound to be heard except for the soft snores of a browned haired male.

The silence was soon broken by the loud beeps of the alarm clock.

A groan was heard from the boy as he sat up, stretching and yawning before hopping out of bed.

He shuffled to the room next to his, opening the door rather nosily.

“Tao~” He whined, climbing next to the said male.

The other hummed before squinting his eyes, trying to make out who had woken him up from his slumber.

“Luhan what are you doing up?”

“We should get ready now~”

“What? That’s strange…”

“What is?”

“Well my alarm hasn’t gone off-“

It was then he turned to his bedroom window.

It was dark out, not a single ray of sunlight visible.

He slowly shifted his gaze to the clock on his bedside table.

“Luhan…”

“Yeah?”

“What time do we open?”

“9am, why? I thought you should know since we’ve been working for almost 10 months-“

“IT’S ING 4AM IN THE MORNING, THE DID YOU WAKE ME UP 4.IN.THE.ING.MORNING?! FOR THE ING 4TH TIME THIS WEEK?!”

“WHAT ?! OH I’M SORRY I DIDN’T KNOW PLEASE DON’T HURT MEEE!!!”

Tao shot up, shooting Luhan a glare as he watched the other scurry away.

“RUN WHILE YOU CAN, YOU’RE GONNA BE CAUGHT AND MADE INTO THE MAIN COURSE WITH MY BARE HANDS, YOU .”

Meanwhile, another got awoken from the commotion.

He sighed, getting up before dragging himself out of his room.

Once he had stepped out, he bumped into another one of his housemates.

“Luhan did it again, didn’t he?” He asked, voice hoarse and husky.

Baekhyun nodded, yawning as he leaned his head on the shorter male’s shoulder with his eyes shut.

“I’m so sleepy Kyungsoooo~”

Kyungsoo nodded, patting the other.

“I know I know, me too.”

The creaking of the door sounded before footsteps followed.

Both males turned to the source, to find the eldest wide awake.

“Morning you two!!!” He chirped.

“And why do you look… so… not sleepy?” Baekhyun questioned, eyeing the other with squinted eyes.

“Ah well I woke up not too long before Luhan ruined Tao’s sleep, AGAIN. I laughed actually, did you hear?”

“And may I ask, why did you wake up so early?” Kyungsoo further questioned, frowning slightly.

“Duh? I have a drama to catch. It’s getting to the I tell you!!! I can’t miss it. ing people who air it 4.30 in the morning. Well see you downstairs later!!!”

Baekhyun watched as Minseok skipped away, not believing a word he just said.

“… O.. k”

“So where’s Yixing?” Baekhyun queried, breaking the silence that had fallen between them.

Kyungsoo shrugged before a snore was heard.

Both of them frowned before following the direction of where it came from.

It led them to the bathroom, where the door was left wide open.

They entered, eyeing the maker of the snores.

“He sleeps everywhere and anywhere, doesn’t he?” Kyungsoo asked, staring at male sleeping in the bathtub.

Baekhyun nodded in reply.

“Trust me, if he doesn’t, he isn’t the Zhang Yixing we know.”

Kyungsoo sighed, heading back into his room.

“… Can this house get any weirder?”

Kyungsoo flipped the sign, showing to others that the café was open.

A smile graced his lips as he turned back, heading into the kitchen.

There was a moment of silence after the doors closed shut.

……….

“ZHANG.YI.XING!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Yixing watched in horror as Kyungsoo glared at him, arms crossed over his chest.

“I-I…”

“EXPLAIN.”

“I-I’M SORRY I’M JUST LOOKING FOR THE CHOCOLATE YOU KNOW HOW UNEASY I GET IF I DON’T EAT CHOCOLATE-“

“I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU, FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, THAT THE ING CHOCOLATE BARS ARE ON THE TOP SHELF?!”

“I-I forgot, besides the kitchen doesn’t look that bad…”

“DOES IT?!”

Kyungsoo threw his arms open, gesturing to the mess.

There were plates all over, drawers and shelfs left open and ingredients being out of their respective places.

Yixing gave Kyungsoo an apologetic grin, only to have a result of being thrown out of the kitchen.

A pout formed on his lips.

"Mean."

There weren’t many customers, but it was good for them.

They chose the spot further down the street, because people hardly come around this area.

They loved the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, and they enjoyed the lack of rush.

Besides, having to open a cafe is their dream, not having the place filled with people and .

He smiled before a sudden realization hit him.

Quiet, no, it was never quiet at a point of time, if he remembers clearly…

He looked at the clock which was hung on the wall.

2:59:45pm.

Ah, 3pm, that’s it.

He slowly counted down in his mind, knowing of the moment…

10,9,8,7,6…

When…

5,4,3,2,…

The doors burst open, and in entered 6 charismatic looking males, all looking around before settling down at a table near the window.

He nearly burst out laughing when one of the glass doors hit Tao square in the face, earning a groan of pain and glare from the ferocious panda.

If that little didn’t know wushu, Yixing would have been laughing his off without giving a to the world.

Yixing saw Baekhyun approach them before requesting to take their orders.

It was then he sighed when he heard the familiar deep voice of the creepy tall one speaking, trying to use different stupid pick-up lines which only got a confused stare from Baekhyun in return.

He shook his head, sighing as he took his place behind the counter.

This is going to be one hell of a time.

 

 

 

 

First chapter B| And it tbh sobs BRING THE ANGRY MOB IN B|

Please do comment and subscirbe!!! It'll be appreciated~ //and I will love you forever eue//