Missed me?

My Girl

It was mid-night, you still couldn’t stop thinking about the peck Minwoo gave as a surprise. You touched your lips then you pinched your cheeks to see if it was a dream or not.

You: Ouchie! So it wasn’t just a dream…

You kept thinking and couldn’t fall asleep.

You: I can’t fall asleep… Aish, go to sleep Seohyun! Go to sleep! Ahh, I can’t sleep!! I wonder… is he thinking about me too? Is he still awake? >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side, Minwoo was still awake. He felt his lips.

Minwoo: Ah, she probably was surprised about it, specially me. That surprised me myself. Aish.

He kept thinking about you. Then he looked at his phone. He saw a text message of you just now.

Minwoo: Oh, I must have been on her mind just now! Hmm.

He opened to see the text.

The Text: “Thank you so much for today!! I really enjoyed it! Sorry if I bothered you! >.< Well, goodnight! ^^”

Minwoo: Should I replay? She’s probably asleep now? I guess I shouldn’t bother her. Aish, I should go to sleep. Minwoo, sleep now!!

He couldn’t help but reply to the text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later, you received a text. You happily opened it.

The Text: “No problem! That’s good you enjoyed it! =D Don’t worry, you didn’t bother me. Well if I bothered you, I’m sorry! >_< Go to sleep now, good night!”

Seeing that text message made you smile. You started jumping on your bed. Then your mom walked in.

Your Mother: You just came home?

You: Umma! I’m sorry! It was-

Your Mother: Don’t worry about it, it was your birthday. I’m pretty sure you had fun. That’s all!

You: Umma, thank you so much for understanding!

Your Mother: I’m thankful Minwoo introduced you to the outdoors!

You: Ahaha.

Your Mother: Well go to sleep, honey. Goodnight.

You: Goodnight Umma!

-------------------------------------

-The Next Day-

The freshmen took tests, you couldn’t really focus since you slept late and you kept thinking about yesterday.

You: [Focus, Seohyun, focus!!]

After you saw what you got on the test, you didn’t really want to go out for lunch. But of course, you wanted to see Minwoo already.

You: [What should I do? I haven’t seen him all day?! But if I really need this! Aish, I have to do this before I see Minwoo. Minwoo-ah, I’m sorry! I’ll see you after school!]

You rushed to the library to study. You couldn’t really focus, then you started looking around, there you saw Jo Kwangmin.

You: Oh, Kwangmin.

He heard you and went over.

Kwangmin: I thought you’d be with Minwoo?

You: I can’t, I have to do this. Where’s Youngmin?

Kwangmin: He’s with Minwoo, I guess. Hmm, Minwoo was looking all over for you. What happened?

You: Well, I have to make up for this test. I don’t want to get bad grades!

Kwangmin: Hmm, I’d be glad to tutor you!

You: Really?!

Kwangmin: Mhm, here let me see.

He looked at your math test and helped corrected some mistakes you did wrong. Kwangmin also helped give you examples. You both spent lunch looking over your test.

You: Kwangmin, sorry if I wasted your lunch time!

Kwangmin: No, you didn’t waste anything. I was glad to be helpful for you.

You: Thanks so much!

Kwangmin

--------------------------------------------

After school, you still couldn’t see Minwoo because that’s when you had to do the makeup test.

You: I have to ace this like I usually do so I can see you!

You worked hard and paid attention to the work you did. You listened to what Kwangmin told you to help you on the test. Then after the test, you turned it in to your teacher. You waited a while, as they corrected your paper. The results were great, it was the usual A+ you would receive. You called Minwoo as soon as you left class. Although, he didn’t answer.

You: Aww, I didn’t see him all day. And I didn’t hear his voice! –sigh [Man, I miss him already! >.<]

Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You came and turned to see who it was.

Minwoo: Missed me?

--------------------------------------------------------

Hai Guys! Hope you enjoyed this chappie! ^o^

What do you guys think? :D