The Awkward Girlfriend

My Girl

 

Minwoo: Will you be my girlfriend?

Instead of blushing and saying yes like any other girl would do, you just stared at him confused and dumbfounded.

You: Huh? I thought you hated me? Are you sick or something?

You reached over to feel his head.

You: Yeah, I think you have a fever or something.

Minwoo scratched his head. [What do I do? Hmm, think Minwoo think!]

Minwoo: I only showed I hated you because I actually liked you. Heh…

You: Really?

Minwoo: Yeah!

Minwoo held your hands that touched his forehead.

Minwoo: I act like that towards girls that I really like! And you’re really… cute!

You: Wow, I thought you were just playing around… you’re the first guy to ever tell me I was cute. I think I’m starting to like you I just don’t know how to show it…

You started to blush and Minwoo kind of scratched his head again.

Minwoo: So, is that a yes?

You: You tell me, is it a yes?

Minwoo: [Aish, this girl really!? She’s so confusing! I can’t believe I’m doing this!] Of course it’s a yes, I mean who couldn’t resist me?

You: Then, I guess starting today, you’re my boyfriend. Well, bye boyfriend.

You smiled and started to walk away.

Minwoo: [That’s just it? She just walks away? Fine, better than following me around!]

When you left, the twins came over to Minwoo.

Youngmin: Good job dongsaeng!

Kwangmin: She’s your first, huh?

Minwoo: Yeah… [I only did this for you, hyungs! I didn’t want you to like such a weird person!]

-The Next Day-

Some people from afterschool were already talking if you guys were going out. Some girls asked you, but you just ignored them and continued your daily doings. It was lunch and you passed Minwoo on the hallway. He kind of looked nervous and it looked as if he was trying to ignore you.

You: Hi boyfriend.

Minwoo looked up and saw you waving, he waved back. The people started gossiping. You just walked away right afterwards like nothing happened. You see Minwoo at the library afterschool. He was looking at the door and saw you coming, so he quickly covered his face with a book.

Minwoo: [Did she see me?]

You went to go check out a book and sat on a different table from Minwoo and started reading. You caught Minwoo looking at you, so you smiled and waved. Minwoo looked dumbfounded and continued to read.

Minwoo: [Oh no, is she following me now?]

Minwoo couldn’t concentrate and after he turns a page, he looks at you. After a while, you sat next to him.

You: Hi.

Minwoo just smiled and turned his face around.

You: Yah, have you been ignoring me all day?

Minwoo: Me? No, why would I do that? [Yes, I was!]

You: And you kept looking at me just now, so I came to sit next to you.

Minwoo: Oh. [Well, I kept looking at you because I didn’t want you to sit here, but in the end you did!]

You: Minwoo-ah, you can look at me now, I’m sitting next to you.

Minwoo finally faced you and smiled sarcastically.

You: Minwoo, I’m sorry if I ignored you all day. I’m not a very good girlfriend at the moment, but if you give me time, I’ll learn. But for now, I might be ignoring for a while. And I’m very sorry if I’m so awkward. Well, bye.

You hurried out the library. Minwoo was left looking confused. The rest of the week, you two kind of ignored each other because you felt ‘awkward’ around each other. Then the twins noticed you two don’t really act like a boyfriend/girlfriend so they decided to talk to Minwoo about it.

Kwangmin: So Minwoo, how’s it with Seohyun?

Minwoo: Um, it’s good, aha…

Youngmin: Why don’t you two hold hands? That’d be cute.

Minwoo: I’m shy…

Kwangmin: Minwoo is shy?! You’re never shy!

Minwoo: Hyung, its cause I like her…

Youngmin: I understand, but you two need to act more boyfriend/girlfriend material, or people out there might take her away.

Kwangmin and Youngmin smiled sarcastically.

Minwoo: Hyung!!

Kwangmin: We were kidding! Don’t worry, she’s yours.

--------------------------------------------------

It was new week, Minwoo and you are still kind of an awkward couple, but Minwoo and you held hands walking around the campus. Minwoo couldn’t stop blushing and you just tried to act normal. You both passed by a girl.

Minwoo: Claire! (She’s just a fictional character. Lol)

The girl turned to look. She was the girl Minwoo had a crush on for the longest.

Claire: Oh Minwoo, you have a girlfriend?

Minwoo looked over at your hands holding and he let go. You felt jealous a bit but you didn’t know.

Minwoo: She’s-

You: I’m his girlfriend!

Minwoo was a bit shocked and felt kind of embarrassed.

Claire: Hi there Minwoo’s girlfriend! I’m Claire.

Minwoo: [Oh man…]

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lol Minwoo's such a meanie! :P

Ahaha, stay tuned for more~

Tell me what you think! :D

Thanks for reading ♥