White Confession

My Girl

 

You were fixing yourself for the dinner.

You: I wonder, why am I smiling now? Is this a good thing? Mixed feelings? I don’t know…

Your Mother: Honey~

She was calling out as she saw you dressed nicely.

Your Mother: Are you ready to finally open up, new? All over again?

You: Umma! I’m just going to have dinner with a friend, that’s all!

Your Mother: MHM! Anyways, be back before 10!

You: Before ten? Then that’s just two hours!

Your Mother: No complains! It shall only take a couple hours, since it’s just a friendly dinner!

You: Arraso. (Understood.)

~~~~~~~

After you left the house you went to take a taxi and met up with L in front of a fancy restaurant.

L: There you are!

L approached you with a smile.

L: Shall we go in?

He held out his hand and you accepted his welcome. You both took a seat at the table nearby.

L: You look so beautiful.

He moved some of the bangs covering your face. You turned slight red.

You: L...?

L: My bad… so Ms. President, how was your day so far?

You: Nothing really. Haha, how bout you Mr. Myungsoo?

L: No! You don’t have to be so formal now!

You: Well, don’t call me Ms. President. We’re friends, aren’t we?

L: Right, we’re friends…

You: Haha yeah. So L, how did your day go?

L: It was going pretty good, until—

-L’s Flashback-

Minwoo: I swear if you dare to hurt Seohyun, you won’t only get mark on your face…

L: Is that a threat?

Minwoo: This isn’t a threat. This is real. L, I swear, just put everything in the past behind. GROW UP!

“Grow up!”Was stuck in L’s mind…

L: Well Minwoo, I have grown up. What makes you think I’ll hurt her like you did? You should grow up, just leave her alone. I’ll make her mine and you can’t do anything about it.

Minwoo: L, just stop.

L: I can’t stop! I won’t stop now! Now, will you excuse me? I have an important date with Seohyun tonight.

L passed by against Minwoo.

Minwoo: L…

He cracked his arms.

-Flashback Over-

You: L?? You there?

L: Sorry!! I just was thinking too much about things.

You: About?

L: YOU.

You: Huh?

You got pretty surprised by his answer. The waiter came by to take your orders.

L: Haha, you seem kind of shocked ? Anyways, what would you like?

He handed you the menu and you both gave the waiter the orders. You both kind of felt awkward, well mostly you did. Finally after a few minutes of wait, the waiter came with the food.

L: Seohyun, why are you so quiet all of sudden?

You: Nothing. I was just thinking… heh.

L: About me?

You: Huh?!

L: Ahaha, just kidding. So Seohyun… what do you think about me?

You: You’re a good friend. I’ve barely known for like a week or two, you’re already so kind.

L: Thanks… So do you think of ever opening your heart up?

You: What do you mean?

L: Oh you know, giving someone, anyone a chance.

You: Well, I don’t give just anyone a chance. I have to know that person. I gave someone a chance when I barely known them for a week.

You thought about Minwoo for a few.

You: I ended up falling for him… so much. He ended up leaving me with scars… But that was years ago. And now I don’t want to get attached so fast like last time, I kind of learned my lesson. And plus, there are already people out there waiting for their chances.

Suddenly, you thought about Youngmin and Kwangmin. They also asked you somewhat of the same question. You didn’t want to go out with L, because you don’t know the outcomes of it and plus, the twins will get hurt.

L: Don’t worry, Seohyun, I’m not like that… I won’t just leave you with scars. Seohyun… I… I like you.

You blushed as your heart started to pound faster.

You: L… I don’t know.

L: You don’t have to know the answer now, but I’m willing to wait. I don’t care how long, but I will, just for you.

You: I don’t know if I can do this. I don’t want to end up hurting you and leading you on to nothing.

L: Just a chance, I just want to prove myself to you. Please?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there peoples that are reading this story! <3 I hope you guys like this chapter! I named it after Infinte's song, "White Confession" Heheheh~ I might be able to update more since there’s break now! Yay! But if I don’t get the support and encouragement to write this story, then eh. :[ I have projects to work on also, -sadlyf- anyways have fun!