First Day

My Girl

 

It was the day of Minwoo’s first filming, Sunday. You had to go meet him up at the park, before lunch.

Ring Ringgg

Your alarm woke you up.

You: Augh, why do I have to wake up today!?

Then you got up, ate breakfast, and got ready. You were thinking what to wear.

You: What should I wear?

You came across a cute outfit

You: There I should wear th—No, I won’t, I have to dress unattractive! So that he’d be embarrassed! Hehehe~

You looked around in your closet to find something, not too ugly, not to pretty either, just plain and simple. You came across a shirt you wore 2 years ago, then you realized you changed so much. You dressed up more girly, you wore more skirts and blouses.

You: [I changed so much, didn’t I?] –sighs [I did love how I used to be, but now it’s all different. I didn’t want to change, but it was one of the only ways I could probably move on…]

~~~~~

Director: Yah, Minwoo! Where is that girl of yours? She’s taking quite a while! We’re going to film in 5 minutes!

Minwoo: Just wait a little, sir.

Director: Yeah, yeah! But if she doesn’t come then—

You: What were you saying?

They turned around to see you. You dressed up as how you did 2 years ago.

Minwoo: Seohyun…

You: Yeah, let’s get down to business! And after this, I’d like to be paid, please? Nothing in life is free, y’know!?

Director: Aish, this girl seems so ajsdk! Why did you choose her? I mean look at how she dresses, it’s so different from yesterday. Yesterday, she was feminine and to the least I could say, acceptable. Today, it’s like a letdown!

Minwoo: Don’t say that, sir… You’ll find out later, when I actually have to answer that.

They started filming.

Director: 3 2 1 ACTION!

~~

Minwoo: So, Ms. Seohyun, how has your day been? Don’t you think it’s a lovely day? It’s so sunny and nice.

You: My day? You really want to know? It’s been good. Until, I had to go here and see you!

Director: CUT! You’re supposed to act sweet!!

You: Why? This is a reality show, not a drama.

Director: Aish, you better change your attitude or we’ll replace you!

You: Really? Replace me then, like I care. I have better things to do with my time rather than play plastic on something that’s supposed to be real.

Director: That’s it! We need someone else!

You gladly walked away from the park.

Minwoo: Seohyun!

He came right behind you and hugged you, he was whispering to your ears.

Minwoo: Please don’t leave. Play plastic with me for a month, I don’t care. Just don’t leave.

You: Why should I?

Minwoo: Because there’s in it for you. You could lead me on for hurting you.

You: Why do you want to get hurt? I’m not Seohyun anymore, I changed. Just go, I don’t need to be here.

Minwoo: Seohyun, I won’t leave you alone if you leave now. I’ll forever think you still have feelings for me.

You: Are you trying to bring me back to you? I won’t. I don’t want to. I’m done getting hurt… I’ve been recovering for 2 years. I don’t want to go back to something that’s finished.

Minwoo: You’re wrong, we were never finished. I just left the whole story unfinished, but I’m here to finish it. It either ends a happy ending or a sad ending…

You: You do know, it’s not going to be a happy ending.

Minwoo: I don’t care about the ending. I just want to cherish the moment in the story… Seohyun I still… I still love you…

He hugged you even tighter. You felt so weak so you couldn’t move. You felt vulnerable and as he hugged you, you had a bunch of thoughts filling in your mind.

Director: CUT! That was great!

You quickly took off the hug and glared at Minwoo.

Minwoo: Thanks…

You: Thanks for…

Minwoo: Thanks for everything and giving me another chance, like this.

You half smiled and got yourself some water. They were interviewing Minwoo.

Reporter: So Minwoo, who’s the girl?

Minwoo: That’s Park SeoHyun, my girl…

Reporter: Is she a friend of yours? Or do you know her?

Minwoo: I used to… but I’m going to change that.

Reporter: So you mean, you’ve known her before but then you two met again?

Minwoo just smiled.

Reporter: Hmm, so what’s the reason you chose her?

Minwoo: Because she’s unique. She’s different from other girls. She’s one that’s independent, I like that. Her type of girl, I never really thought I would have liked it. I thought it’d be annoying to be different, but I guess she changed that. She’s just beautiful.