Love Test

My Girl

 

People were circling around you guys.

You: [What is this Minwoo thinking!?]

Minwoo flashed a smiled as he was holding your hands. The twins and L were confused just like you.

~~~~~~~

Minwoo: Will you be my girlfriend?

You: Huh? I thought you hated me? Are you sick or something?

You reached over to feel his head.

You: Yeah, I think you have a fever or something.

Minwoo: I only showed I hated you because I actually liked you. Heh…

You: Really?

Minwoo: Yeah!

Minwoo held your hands that touched his forehead.

~~~~~~

You suddenly remembered that day, you looked at Minwoo confused, then at everyone else. You took Minwoo’s hands off yours.

You: I can’t do this.

Then you started running away from the school leaving everyone else in the crowd dumbfounded. They keep asking each other what just happened. Minwoo stared at the floor feeling guilt and sadness.

Minwoo: [Minwoo, you’re so stupid. Why would you make a fool of yourself?]

~~

You: [Seohyun! What are you doing? Get back there!]

You stopped running and looked back.

You: [You know how embarrassing that was for him!? Anyways, why feel guilty? Aish, stupid pabo. Why would he do that in the first place?]

After thinking it through, you came back.

You: Ya! No Minwoo!

He turned to look at you and managed to land a smile on his face.

You: What kind of joke is this!?

Minwoo: This isn’t a joke…

You realized they were still filming.

You: Ya! Will you close that?

And then you glared at the cameramen and the script-writers. Minwoo went over to you and gave you a welcoming hug. Your heart started beating fast. You quickly broke the hug.

You: Minwoo, why? Why do you keep chasing after me? Are you bored? Can’t you find someone else?

Minwoo: I’m not chasing you because I’m bored… I’m chasing you because you’re what my heart desires…

He put his hands over his heart. Everyone in the crowd started saying aww. You could tell from L’s face that he was kind of mad. Youngmin also seemed a little mad. Kwangmin’s expression was just… blank.

Minwoo: Please, can’t we just start over? I want to know you, the new you, all over again.

You: What’s in it for me?

Minwoo: Let’s say this is a test, if you still hate me, then I’ll leave you alone. But if you end up falling for me, then I won’t be able to leave you alone. I just want to know if you still have feelings for me…

You: Minwoo, I don’t have anything to feel for you anymore.

Minwoo: You can say that, but can you prove it? If you can prove that I’m no longer in your heart, I’ll forget about you…

You: How long will proving myself be?

Minwoo: Only a month.

You: Deal.

~~~~~

Later that day, you were having lunch with the 3 of the boys.

Youngmin: Why’d you agree?

You: So I can prove that I don’t have any feelings for him anymore and so he’d finally leave my life. It’s only a month anyways… what can happen in a month?

Kwangmin: So much can happen in just a week, imagine a month.

You: Hmph. I don’t care. I don’t like him anyways, he put himself in this so this is all his fault if something happens. I’m going to be myself and no script is going to tell me otherwise!

L: So, are you sure you won’t fall for him again?

You: POSITIVE!

L: How are you so sure about that?

You: Hmm, I just am! Aren’t you supposed to be encouraging yourself for me instead of making it seem like I have a huge crush on a celebrity!?

L: I’m already cute though.

L winked at you and you just rolled your eyes at him.

Youngmin: Ya, ya, ya!! L, don’t be trying to seduce Seohyunnie with your winky winkies! She’s mine!

L: Mhm~

Kwangmin: Oh, will you look at that!

Kwangmin looked at the TV inside the restaurant.

-SHOWBIZ: Breaking News-

Reporter: It has been said that the SBS film, “My Girl” has started, here is a quick trailer / preview of what will be going on!

The clip showed what happened at the school earlier.

Minwoo: From now on, I’m your boyfriend and you’re My Girl.

Everyone in the crowd was screaming and awing except for the 3 boys next to you.

You: Ha-ha, funny. Very funny of him. Just watch, I’m your girl, ok. Let’s see what kind of heaven hell you’d be facing! MWUAAHAHHA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonhasaeyo! Hope y'all liked this chappie! ^o^ Don't forget to comment! ;D <3