Stay With Me

My Girl

 

The week passed within the awkwardness you and Minwoo faced. The reality show was now filmed after school instead of lunch because he doesn’t want to “annoy” anymore. You two barely even talked in the reality show the past few days because of the last time you were talking to Minwoo. You couldn’t lie to yourself, you actually missed him “annoying” you. It was Friday at lunch and you sat down at the usual bench and sighed to yourself.

L: What’s wrong prez?

L went over and sat next to you.

You shrugged and looked down.

L: Why so sad? Cheer up. You see him after school, don’t you?

You: …

You just stayed silent.

L: Oh yeah, I heard next week was the last week of My Girl?

You nodded.

L: Seohyun, I think it’s time you should tell him how you really feel. It’s not good to do that to a guy, and yourself. You two are just hurting each other. Time’s ticking soon, before you know it, he might just be gone by then. I know you wouldn’t want that, so why not just end the regrets?

The words that came from Myungsoo’s mouth made you sad and wonder. It all did seem to be true.

You: Myungsoo, I don’t think there’s anything I can do about it.

L: Oh my gosh, shut up! That’s not true! You’re Park Seohyun, you’re our beautiful, talented, amazing president! You got this! What happened to being brave? C’mon, I know you have it in you!

As he was talking a smile was forming from your face.

L: Yeah, that beautiful smile! Minwoo wouldn’t be able to resist that! That’s all you gotta do, smile! You two love each other, stop making all this complicated and just make this “reality show” reality!

You couldn’t help it, all the encouragement kept cheering you up and making you smile to the point, you start giggling.

You: Thanks, L…

L: No problem! I’ll be watching you!

He winked at you then stood up and held up his arm for you to reach, as you took his hand to help you stand up, he gave you a welcoming hug.

L: [I want you to be happy… even if it’s not me.]

~~~

After school, you had a nice warm smile across your face. You had thought about it, you were going to finally tell him about how you really felt. As you were getting ready to meet up with the set and Minwoo, someone covered your eyes.

You: Minwoo!?

You questioned happily as you took off the persons’ arms and faced them.

Youngmin: Youngminnie is sad! You don’t remember me!

Youngmin pouted as Kwangmin appeared behind him.

You: Youngmin! Kwangmin!

Kwangmin: Annyeong~

Youngmin was still pouting as you giggled to his cuteness.

You: Cuties! Hehe, what are you guys doing here anyways?

Kwangmin: Oh you know, we just wanted to see how our favorite dongsaeng was doing~

You: Awwh! I feel special!

Youngmin: Yup, and we’re here to invite you to—

Kwangmin: Hyung! You’re not supposed to tell her yet!

Youngmin: Sorry, sorry! *starts dancing Super Junior*

You: Awh, aigoo, you guys are too cute! What is this you two are inviting me to?

Kwangmin: That… oh look, Minwoo’s waiting for you! Let’s go! We’ll just talk about this later.

The three of you headed over to the usual film spot where Minwoo was standing. L was also there, he waved over at you as you had a huge smile running across your face, but it suddenly disappeared when you saw a Minwoo talking to a girl.

The Girl: Oppa~ I’ll just wait for you until you’re finished filming ok?

Minwoo: Fine –smiles

You felt jealousy rising up, your happy mood was just ruined. The girl gave Minwoo a small hug as she took a seat down next to the people filming. Kwangmin noticed your smile disappeared. As they started filming for 30 minutes for the show, everything was the same again, everything was awkard. It wasn’t the same, happy, “you’ll fall in love with” couple.

When the filming was finally finished, you felt yourself become even sadder. Everyone started leaving and you saw Minwoo go up to the girl. They all suddenly left without saying much of a goodbye, leaving you alone. As he was walking with her, he seemed happier, more than he was when the two of you were in the show.

You: [I guess I might be a little too late.]

Your eyes started watering. L saw you and quickly ran over to hug you. You were silently crying on L’s shoulder as he was hugging you. He whispered to your ears.

L: Don’t be sad, perfect people don’t deserve to be sad. Don’t cry, those tears don’t deserve to be on your face. Stay beautiful, stay happy. If it's not too much to ask for, stay with me…

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. >o< But why does this chapter make me sad? :[

-sigh- i have bad news... I'm going to end in a few episodes from now. D: Thanks so much for reading <3