Rejection

My Girl

As you quickly turned around when someone tapped you, you expected it to be Minwoo.

You: Yah, No Minwoo!

But who you expected was wrong.

You: Oh… L!?

L: That’s me!

You: Oh sorry, I thought you were—

L: It’s fine. Anyways, I just came by to ask if you were free today. I haven’t been hanging out with the prez in a while. Too cool for me now or what? Or are you too busy with your boyfriend?

You: Yah! Minwoo’s not my boyfriend!

L: I wasn’t thinking exactly Minwoo, maybe the twins, but I’m guessing Minwoo’s on your mind?

You: Shut up…

L: Are you disappointed that he’s not the one with you right now and it’s me?

You: No…

L: You seem mad, let’s get some fresh air?

You: I’m bu—

L: Please!?

You sighed and accepted L’s rare aegyo. He took you to a stroll at the park. As you two were walking you were just quietly thinking about the past.

L: Why so quiet?

You just shrugged and assured him a half-smile.

You: I just don’t feel like talking today.

L: Really now? Was it cause Mr. Boyfriend wasn’t there today? You’re usually complaining after lunch when we have our class, how much he annoys you. I kind of miss your complaints.

You: What’s that supposed to mean!?

L: You complaining is cute, period.

 You: Hmph~

L: Do you like playing hard to get to guys or are you just simply not interested.

You looked at him blankly remembering what Minwoo told you. Not knowing what or how you would reply, you just shrugged.

You: I don’t know… I guess it depends on the person?

L: What about me?

You were a bit shocked at his questions.

You: I don’t really know.

L: Oh…

L seemed kind of let down for some reason as he took a deep breath.

You: Anything wrong?

As you asked him, he just shook his head.

L: Seohyun?

You: Hmm?

L: I probably don’t have a chance, do I?

You: Huh? What do you mean?

L: Chance… you know what I mean. I probably don’t have a chance with you.

You frowned.

L: Yup, I don’t.

He put on a straight, emotion-less face.

You: L, I—

L: Just please don’t say sorry. I don’t like it when people say sorry too much. Thanks anyways.

You: Thanks?

L: I don’t know, I already knew I had no chance from the start. Yet, I still tried. You’re still in love with Minwoo, I can tell.

You: I don’t understand what you mean…

L: Don’t you get it? I like you. Although, I already know you don’t…

You felt guilt crushing onto you for some reason.

L: You’re still in love with Minwoo, I can tell. He loves you too. Why don’t you two just stop hurting others and realize that you two love each other?

Your mouth dropped, you were still speechless.

L: I really wish you could just be mine. But I’m nowhere to stand in that position. I’m probably the least person you’d like. I mean, I am liked by girls, only for my looks. My personality is a bit dorky, but they judge me and tell me that I seem “cool” I’m not really like that. While you on the other hand, you look mysterious. Your personality is great, you’re just plain beautiful.

You: I don’t get it. What’s so good about me…?

L: I don’t know, it’s the fact that you outshine other girls in my eye. And also in other peoples’ eyes, including those twins and Minwoo.

You: L, you’re great, like I like having you as a friend and all but—

L: Right… as a friend… that’s kind of what all girls just see me as. My personality is perfect just for a friend.

You could see L’s lips beginning to frown.

You: I really think you’re cute. The moment I saw you, I’m not going to lie, I thought you were straight-up handsome, I fell lust at first sight…

You turned a bit red as you complimented him.

L: They say I’m handsome, they say I have a good personality, but they don’t choose me… The second time I’ve been rejected. It’s ok, I guess I can say I’m pretty much used to it.

You: I’m sorry… I’m sorry I can’t return the same feelings for you. I’m lost of how I feel right now and I just don’t even know anymore.

L: It’s ok… I already lost to Minwoo before the match even begun.

You: Myungsoo…

L: I always lose, and it’s to the same person, No Minwoo. Everyone just seems to pick him over me.

You sighed.

L: Please be happy with him, and I hope this time he doesn’t hurt you. You two belong to each other. I’m just someone who shouldn’t have fallen in love with you…

He suddenly gave you a small peck on the forehead.

L: I’m not going to force you to like me, just be happy with whatever you choose, and I’ll be happy also.

You: L…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wahh, i'm going to cry now. This chapter broke my heart. L 3 Augh, i can't stand to see one of my biases hurt.

Anyways, i hope you like this chapter! Sorry i haven't updated in a while~ /Continues to cry