The Same Feeling~

My Girl

 

You were only 2 feet away from the wall, you were ready to crash, so you just closed your eyes, hoping for the best. All of sudden, you felt a hand grab you and you turned 180 degrees. Instead of bumping into a wall you fell on Minwoo, who grabbed you instead of letting you get hit on the wall. You heart was beating fast as his face was so close to yours. Minwoo smiled at you.

You: Yah, you byuntae!! (ert)

Minwoo chuckled when you called him a ert. You quickly got up, luckily all the people were still a bit far away. You quickly turned away from Minwoo so he wouldn’t have seen your face all red.

Minwoo: Seohyun?

You: WHAT!?!

Minwoo: Are you mad?

You: Well of course I am, you ert!

Your face was still not meeting his.

Minwoo: Why don’t you look at me? Am I too good looking or what?

He chuckled.

You: Whatever. I’m so going to kill you!

Minwoo: Then look at me~ :3

You looked at him and glared.

Minwoo: Aigoo, you’re still the cutest!!

He giggled at you gave him deadly eyes.

Minwoo: Well, umm, anyways~

Out of the blue, before the people came, Minwoo took your hands and quickly made a run for it. You two made a stop at an ice-cream store in the mall where there wasn’t much people inside. Minwoo went inside and went to order.

Minwoo: 2 scoops of chocolate ice-cream please!

You: I don’t want one.

Minwoo: Who said I offered you?

You: Pabo.

He stuck his tongue out teasing you as you rolled your eyes meanly at him. He took the two ice-creams from the cashier.

Cashier: Aww, don’t you two look like a lovely couple?

Minwoo: Yes, ma’am!!

You: Aniya! He’s not my boy—

Minwoo unexpected kissed you in the forehead.

You: YAH! What was that for!? You really want to die?

Minwoo: If I get to kiss you more, I’d die happily~

The cashier giggled at the both of you. Minwoo was also chuckling until you pinched him and took a seat.

Minwoo: Owwie! What’s that for?

You ignore his questioned and looked around to see if there was still a lot of people around the mall.

Minwoo: Here.

You: What!?

You looked at him as he was holding out ice-cream in his hands.

Minwoo: Ice-cream, duh! It’s your favorite.

You: Chocolate’s not my favorite.

Minwoo: Haha, my it isn’t!

You: It was, past-tensed.

Minwoo: Mhm~ I guess you wouldn’t mind if I just give this cone to someone else then!

You: I don’t care!

Minwoo: Oh really? Ok then!

He was about to go out of the ice-cream shop and hold it up for the public, but then you quickly stopped him.

Minwoo: So you do want it!?

You: No! I just don’t want to attract a whole crowd here, pabo!

Minwoo: You and your lies, I swear! Here, do you want it? Last chance! It’s dripping on my fingers!!

You: Your fault for buying two!

You laughed at him.

Minwoo: Think it’s funny!? Fine, if you don’t want it, I’ll be giving it to someone else. SOOO, WHO—

You quickly took the other cone from him and stuck your tongue out.

You: Wehhh, mehrong~

Minwoo: Psh! I that!!

After you the ice-cream, you gave him a disgusted look and gave him back the ice-cream.

Minwoo: Gosh, I was just kidding!

You sighed madly and took your “stress” out by eating the ice-cream.

Minwoo: And plus, I kissed you already. So it shouldn’t really matter if I the ice-cream~

You: Aigoo, you byuntaeeee!!

You blushed a little and you flicked his shoulders.

Minwoo: Aish, it’s so hard having such a violent girlfriend!

You: I am not your girlfriend!!

You flicked him again on his shoulders and then he just started laughing out of the blue.

You: Have you gone crazy? O.o

Minwoo: I probably have, I mean, I haven’t been this happy in a long time.

Your heart started to thump faster as your cheeks started to turn red.

Minwoo: Don’t you remember? I bought ice-cream at the park a long time ago. And you were eating them like a piggy pig pig! Oh by the way, you’re still like a chubby pig right now! Look at you.

He chuckled happily at the memory as he wiped chocolate off your nose. As he wiped off the chocolate, you had a quick flashback at the past. Your heart began to thump faster and the whole seemed to be muted  out. The only thing you could hear what your heart beating and your breathing. Everything was in slo-motion, as Minwoo slowly wiped the chocolate off. You blinked at few times at him.

You: [Ottoke? What it is this feeling? I don’t want to fall in love all over again. I’m done with it, with him. But why does my heart only know of this feeling when I’m with him?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghasaeyo, my fellow readers! C:

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I worked hard for it! :3 I may be able to update more due to my early days out this week~ But i'll only do that IF my readers are kind enough to give me some Love and Support! x] Anyways, enjoy