Dear Jealousy,

My Girl

It was still Halloween night, Minwoo finished talking to Claire. He was looking for you. Minwoo asked a couple of the people that were sitting by you, where you were, but they just replied they didn’t know.

Minwoo: [Aigoo, where could she have gone?]

Minwoo instantly remembered how distant of a person you were, you would usually just leave without telling him anything.

Minwoo: [Aish, she couldn’t have!? It’s already late!]

He quickly went outside and saw you with Kwangmin and Youngmin.

You: Minwoo-ah!

Minwoo smiled and his heart started beating.

Minwoo: [Aish, what is she doing with my hyungs?! Jealousy? Nooooo!] What are you doing here?

You: I was going to leave…

Minwoo: Hmm, I thought so.

You: But Youngmin and Kwangmin told me to stay!

Minwoo: So if I told you to stay, you wouldn’t listen? Just to Kwangmin and Youngmin hyungs?!

You: Of course I’d listen to you too!

Minwoo: Hmph

Minwoo crossed his arms.

Kwangmin: Minwoo, by any chance, are you jealous?

Youngmin: Don’t worry, we wouldn’t take her away from you.

Minwoo: I’m not jealous!!

You: Minwoo-ah, it’s ok to be jealous!

Minwoo: Yah, yah! What makes you think I’m jealous?

You: Because it shows it in the way you talk!

Minwoo: Hyung! Do I sound jealous?

Youngmin: Do you want me to answer truthfully?

Kwangmin and you started laughing. Minwoo looked mad but not mad, mad, but mad in a good/cute way. :3

Minwoo: But Hyung! I’m not!

Kwangmin: Sure!

Minwoo: Hyung! -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, it was a fine Saturday afternoon. You kept staring at your phone to see if Minwoo called or is going to call.

You: I wonder… is Minwoo planning to call me today? –sigh Or should I call him first? Aigoo, what to do!?

Someone knocks on your door. You answered the door, it was your mother.

You: Omma!

Your Mother: So, how was my daughter’s night?

You: It was fun! I got to spend it with Minwoo!

Your Mother: Aww, that’s lovely to hear. When will I be able to meet this Minwoo that stole my daughter’s heart?

You: Omma! –blushes I guess you’ll meet him soon! ^^

Your Mother: That’s good news, then. Are you going out with him today?

You: I don’t know… but I want to! It’s that he doesn’t answer his phone! And I don’t want to bother him.

Your Mother: Aww, I remember those days with your father.

You and your mother have a smile on your face, suddenly your phone starts to ring. You quickly answered as your mother left the room.

You: Minwoo!?

Voice: Wrong!

You: Dae? Then who is this? –you sounded a bit shocked

Voice: Guess!

It was a bit of a familiar voice. Then you remembered yesterday that you gave your number to the Jo Twins!

You: Youngmin!

Youngmin: Correct! Aha, you can tell the difference from me and Youngmin?

You: Mhm!

Youngmin: Well, since it’s such a fine day, would you like to hangout with me and Kwangmin?

You: Umm… [I guess Minwoo won’t call me today… so I guess I can?] Sure!

Youngmin: Alright, would you like to go to the park?

You: Sure.

You started getting ready and headed to the same park you and Minwoo went to. You accidently left your cellphone at home. Then at the park, you went to basketball with the twins.

Kwangmin: So, you like basketball?

You: Yupp! I LOVE basketball!

Youngmin: Kwangmin! She’s in my team!

Kwangmin: No! My team!

Youngmin: Seohyun! You want to be in my team right!?

You: How about we switch around?

Kwangmin: Good idea!

You, Kwangmin, Youngmin, enjoyed playing basketball until sunset. You suddenly kept checking for your phone to see if Minwoo called. But then you realized you forgot it at home. Since the person you are, you just waved to the twins and ran your way back.

Youngmin: Is she leaving?

Kwangmin: Yup, I guess that’s how she leaves.

Youngmin: Just like that!? But I think it’s kind of cute…

Kwangmin: It is… what an interesting girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You reached your house before sundown. As soon as you got in, you ran into your room and looked for your phone. You saw a missed call from Minwoo and you smiled really big. You called him, but he wasn’t answering, so you just left a voicemail.

Voicemail: “Minwoo!! Sorry I couldn’t answer your call! I wasn’t home all day because I was Youngmin and Kwangmin! I also left my cellphone. But I was really looking forward to your call! I can’t call you tomorrow either, so I’ll just see you at school!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Before Minwoo went to sleep that night, he saw the voice mail and listened to it.

Minwoo: What!? She was with Youngmin and Kwangming Hyung all day!?!?!?!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well what do you guys think? >.<

Ahaha, comment!? :D <3