Halloween. ^^

My Girl

Alarm rings, another good morning. Wake up, wash up, get ready, and go to school. You stood there behind Minwoo, following him, and he doesn’t notice and continues to keep walking. Suddenly he hears footsteps and turns around. He felt surprised when he was you just standing there.

You: Annyeong Minwoo.

Minwoo: Have you been following me?

You simply just smiled.

Minwoo: Dae, why aren’t you answering!?

You: Hmph, acting like you don’t like me following you!

Minwoo: Oh you!

You surprised hugged him and he just stood there shocked and red.

You: Bye!

You left as quickly as possible, blushing. You passed by Kwangmin and Youngmin.

Kwangmin: Seohyun- !

You: Sorry! Bye!

You just passed by them.

Youngmin: What just happened?

Kwangmin: Who knows?

----------------------------------------

It was lunch and Minwoo kept checking his back every minute to see if you were following. Suddenly someone tapped his back. He turned around and expected to see you.

Minwoo: What do you want?

But when he turned around, it was Claire.

Claire: Um, sorry. I’ll just be back soon.

Minwoo: Wait, Claire! I thought you were someone else.

Claire: Well I was just giving you an invite to my Halloween Party in a couple days.

She handed him an invitation.

Claire: Bring Seohyun.

The two continued to chat. But from a distance, you were watching them, you kind of felt jealous.

You: -sigh-

----------------------------------------

-Halloween Night-

Minwoo picked you up from your house that night to go Trick-or-Treating and to go to Claire’s party.

You: Minwoo-ah, how do you like my costume?

Minwoo: Hmph, what are you supposed to be?

You: Can’t you see? I’m supposed to be a princess, see the crown?

Minwoo: I know you have a crown, but you don’t have a dress. You’re just wearing the uniform and a crown.

You: That’s my creation, MEAN-woo! Whatever, I LOVE candy! And I’ll be getting some later! :P

You two walked around some houses to go trick-or-treating. After a couple houses, you both passed by a haunted house.

Minwoo: Ladies first.

You: It’s ok, you can go.

Minwoo: Hmm, are you scared?

You: No!!

Minwoo: Then, why don’t you go first? I thought you said you love candy?

You: I do… it’s just I already have some, so it’s alright.

Minwoo: Fine, I’ll leave you here as I go inside.

Minwoo was about to go, but you stopped him.

You: Let’s go together.

Minwoo: Fine. [Hmph!]

You both entered to go the house together. When you both came out, your arms were wrapped around his and you were shaking.  After you went to the haunted house, you guys headed to Claire’s. You didn’t notice that your hands were wrapped around Minwoo, except him. When you both arrived, you quickly unwrapped your arms. The twins noticed and smiled. Minwoo left to the restroom and left you sitting down on the sofa.

You: [Wow, Claire’s house is so big]

A while later, Claire appears as a princess, she was wearing a gown and was dressed beautifully. You felt kind of jealous to what she was wearing. As you kept staring at her, you noticed Minwoo started talking to her. You kind of felt more jealous. Then you heard others talking about them.

Boy1: Yeah, I heard Minwoo used to like her.

Boy2: Can’t blame him, she is pretty!

Girl1: They would have looked cute together, huh?!

Girl2: Yeah but he replaced her for that weird girl at our school. Can you believe it?

You heard them talking about you.

You: [Now that I think about it, I don’t belong here… everyone’s nicely dressed, I’m just… me. –sigh I should leave…]

You saw Minwoo kept talking to her and just left to go outside. You going to make your way back home.

Kwangmin: Yah, where are you going?

You: I’m going home.

Youngmin: Just like that? Where’s Minwoo? Let him drop you off.

You: No, I’m fine. He’s talking to Claire and I don’t want to bother him.

Youngmin: Aha, you’re so cute!

You: Really?

Kwangmin: Yup!

You: No, I don’t think so. Especially Minwoo, he doesn’t think I look like a princess.

Youngmin: Dae? I think you look like one beautiful princess!

You: No… I’m not that pretty especially if you compare me to Claire. Especially since Minwoo liked her.

Kwangmin: He liked her, past tense. He likes you, present tense.

Youngmin: Don’t worry, he wouldn’t hurt you. And as a secret, we think you’re prettier than her.

You: Dae?

Youngming: Yupp!

Kwangmin: Shh, it’s a secret ok?!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, what do you guys think?

Boring chap or what? >.<

Comment or Subscribe? Lol. :D ♥