Presidential Campaign.

My Girl

After hanging out with the twins for a while, you decided to go home.

You: Kwangmin, Youngmin, thanks for today! I have to go now!

Kwangmin: No problem.

Youngmin: Walk safely!

Youngmin went to give you a hug before you left.

You: Bye!

~~~~~~~~

After you left, Kwangmin and Youngmin went with Minwoo.

Kwangmin: Sorry dongsaeng.

Minwoo: Thanks anyways. It’s normal that she hates me, I mean look what I did.

Kwangmin: What do you plan to do now?

Minwoo: I don’t know, I just want to say sorry.

Youngmin: Minwoo, if you want her back, I won’t lose to you.

Minwoo: Huh?

Youngmin: I’ve started to gain feelings for her and I just can’t let her go this time.

Minwoo: Hyung, there’s nothing to be rivals about. Even if I wanted to, she hates me. The advantages are up to you.

Kwangmin: Yah, don’t give up No Minwoo, I’m in this too.

Minwoo: Kwangmin, Youngmin, what are you guys talking about?

Youngmin: We won’t simply give up Seohyun this time!

Kwangmin: I’m pretty sure she still has feelings for you… but we’re rivals! Don’t forget!

Minwoo: Hyung!

~~~~~~~~

A week later, it was the Student Campaign. You still remembered what Claire said.

Claire: If it isn’t Seohyun, ready to lose? I’m pretty sure you already know who’s coming to greet me.

You: You think I care? Well I don’t. And I don’t need someone popular to help me get people’s votes. What a dirty trick.

Claire: Aish! Shut up, you’re just jealous! He’ll want me as president!

You ignored Claire and walked away.

Claire: Yah! Come back here, I’m talking to you.

You: I don’t need to waste time on people I don’t care about…

You peeked through the curtains to see the people, you were looking to see if Minwoo was there.

You: [He’s not here!]

As you looked into the crowd, you saw Youngmin and Kwangmin.

~~~~~~~~

Then it was time to give out the speech, you were memorizing your speech before they opened up the curtains. It was Claire’s turn first to say her speech.

Claire: Good luck, at least you tried, too bad it wasn’t hard enough.

You: You act like you won already… hmph we’ll see.

As Claire was saying her speech, you saw a fancy looking car coming and there was a couple reporters surrounding it.

You: It can’t be…

As the door opened, Claire looked over at you and smirked. It was him, you started feeling nervous.

You: Why is he here? Is it because of Claire? Whatever, I can do this even if he’s going to be my enemy…

Claire: Thank you all for listening! Please support and vote for me, Claire Song!

The crowd started clapping and he went over to take a seat, the reporters tried talking to him.

Claire: Well, I told you he’ll be here, for me though.

Then you went over to say your speech.

You: [I can do this!]

As you said your speech, he listened to you. The twins were upfront cheering for you. You tried your best not making eye-contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After you said your speech, everyone started clapping. You bowed and saw Minwoo coming your way, then you turned and hurried to leave, but-

Minwoo: Wait, miss.

You didn’t want to be rude in front of everyone so you faced him. People started whispering.

Minwoo: Great speech, I give my regards to you. I hope you win for your office position.

He held out his hand to shake and you looked over at it confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks fo' reading! ^^ My school's going to start tomorrow, so i may not be able to update much like i said!

But if i'm not too busy, i'll work on my story! :D Hope you guys like it! :3