"My Girl"

My Girl

 

A few days later, it was Saturday, a good day. Morning started off well. L’s been trying really hard so that you would reconsider.

-2 New Messages-

Message 1: “Good morning, prez! Sorry if I woke you up! Would you like to hangout? :D” From: L!

Message 2: “G’morning Seohyunnie~ we haven’t hung out in a week. I miss you!! I hope I didn’t wake you up! Are you busy today? If not, would you like to hangout? J” From: Youngmin!

You: [Wow I don’t know who to hang out with. If I pick one then I’ll feel guilty for the other one. I’ll just hang out with both? I hope they become close friends.]

You texted both of them saying: “Hey if you’d like to hang out, let’s meet up at the school library and have lunch or something! :D”

They both texted you back after a minute passed by.

Message 1: “I’d love that!! :D” From: Youngmin!

Message 2: “I’ll be there! (:” From: L!

You got up and got some breakfast, you looked at the clock and saw 10 AM, giving you about two hours. When you went downstairs, you got some cereal and opened the TV.

SHOWBIZ: BREAKING NEWS!!

You: News? Hmm~

You looked too see it was Minwoo on the TV.

You: [What’s he doing there? Oh yeah, he’s a celebrity…]

Reporter: Hello there netizens! We’re here for our celebrity’s first coming reality show! You guys excited!?

You: No.

Crowd: YESSS!! –fangirl screams

Reporter: We have here, No Minwoo, in an SBS film, “My Girl”!! Mr. Minwoo, would you please tell us about this show?

Minwoo: Well, this is simply about getting to know more about me, and how I’m going to treat girls, like how my relationship status would be and stuff like that.

Reporter: OMO!! How exciting! Who’s the girl!?

Minwoo: She’s supposed to be a lucky girl, outside of shobiz. Hehe, I don’t know yet, but I get to pick any lucky fan!

A lot of girls were screaming. You quickly closed the TV.

You: HMPH, pathetic!!

You quickly got up to shower and change for the hangout. You came a couple minutes earlier than them. As you were in the library waiting, you overheard girl’s gossiping.

Girl1: Omona!! Did you hear!? Minwoo-oppa’s going to be in a reality show with a lucky girl!

Girl2: I heard that also!

You: [I just saw that a while ago, people are already talking about it!?]

Girl1: Yeah, I heard he might go to this school to go “look for a right girl”! I hope he picks me!!

Girl2: Oh yeah?! Man, me too! But I think he’s here for Claire…

Girl1: What a lucky girl! Connections and money, I swear!

Girl2: Man, imagine getting asked out to be his girlfriend and be featured in TV! How exciting!

You were getting really curious with their conversation but suddenly someone tapped your shoulders.

Kwangmin: Have you been waiting long, President Park!?

You: Kwangmin!

You hugged him and Youngmin.

Youngmin: Seohyunnie! I miss you! I hate college I don’t get to see you as much anymore!!

You: It’s ok! That’s why we’re all hanging out right?

Youngmin: Yup yup!!

As you guys were talking and catching up, you heard someone say “ahem” you turned around to see L.

You: L!

L: Am I still invited or…?

Youngmin: Seohyunnie! What’s he doing here?

You: Umm, well, I invited all of us to hangout! The more the merrier, right Youngmin?

Youngmin: I do think that, but why L!?

You: Because we’re friends, and I hope that you guys would be able to get along!

Youngmin: Shiro! I don’t want to!

You: Kwangmin?!

He shrugged his shoulders.

You: Please, for me!?

You started doing your aegyo and Youngmin gave in.

Youngmin: Fine fine, I’ll be nice to him for you. But I still don’t like him!

You glared at Youngmin.

L: Haha~ Why don’t we go get some lunch?

Kwangmin: I agree, before things happen…

You: Huh?

Kwangmin: Oh nothing!

The three of you left the library and saw cameramen and a lot of people coming.

You: [What is going on!?]

You remembered the news and the girls’ gossip. Then you saw Minwoo coming up and walking straight to where you guys were.

Minwoo: Stop here, please.

The cameramen started filming.

Minwoo: Hello there pretty Miss.

He took his hand out for you to shake. You stared at it and glared at him.

Minwoo: From now on, I’m your boyfriend and you’re My Girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got bored so i updated double!! :D I hope you guys like this chapter <3 Please comment for support, i already lost a subscriber... am i a bad writer? :[