Ba Happy

My Girl

 

You were frightened by those words, those words which seemed to be true but you never realized it. It was the first time you’ve seen Kwangmin that angry. Youngmin heard what the two of you were talking about. He looked at you with a small frown on his face. You could tell Youngmin was also hurt. Your heart just dropped as Kwangmin had left you speechless with those words.

Kwangmin: It’s true isn’t it? Whatever, I don’t really care anymore, let’s go Youngmin.

Kwangmin said those last words with hurt in his eyes and walked away. You couldn’t stop him, you had no right to, you were are wrong. You couldn’t even come up to apologize to him. Youngmin didn’t if he should follow Kwangmin or not, he looked at you lost and hurt. You didn’t want Youngmin to comfort you though, you don’t deserve it was your thought.

Kwangmin: HYUNG, LET’S GO.

With that tone from Kwangmin’s yell, Youngmin flinched.

Youngmin: Kwangmin… I still have to talk to Seohyun.

Kwangmin looked angered and just walked off without Youngmin, leaving only the two of you at the park. Youngmin walked over to you.

Youngmin: I… I don’t know what to say…

You: There’s nothing to say.

Youngmin: Seo— I-I don’t even know how I should say your name it’s just…

You: I understand if you can’t look at me the same anymore. I understand that if after this day, I’m going to lose two of my most precious friends. It’s my entire fault for being stupid.

Youngmin: I can’t seem to let it go. To let you go. Even if I knew I was going to lose. Kwangmin should understand also… he should have understood that the one you love will always be Minwoo. I understood a long time ago I was just a fool to believe it. I believe this is my fault.

You: It’s not, it can’t be. You’re the one who’s hurting with Kwangmin.

Youngmin: I admit you hurt us, but it was mostly our fault for not being able to let you go. I’m just angry.

You: It’s ok to angry at me, it’s totally fine, I just don’t want to lose you too but I guess I might just have no choice.

Youngmin: I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at myself. I’m mad because the whole two years that I could have made you mines, I didn’t. I was just being a fool, I don’t think you’d fall in love with a fool. I should have done something but I didn’t cause I just thought that magic would hit and you’d fall in love with me. I guess I’m wrong and I’m stupid. I’m sorry I couldn’t make you mine in time. But I really hope you could be happy with Minwoo.

Another guy you have hurted, your heart was falling into pieces. You didn’t want to show him your weak side and cry. But when you saw a droplet of tear fall from Youngmin’s eyes, you lost it. You also started crying with him.

You: I’m sorry, I’m so damn sorry. I can’t and I shouldn’t even be facing you right now.

Youngmin: Seohyun…

Youngmin reached in to hug you as you cried onto his shoulders. He reached over to your head and wiped off your tears. Then, to your surprise, he kissed you. After you two kissed, he wiped his own tears.

Youngmin: I’m so sorry, I just love you so much I couldn’t control myself. So much that I know when to let go and I guess this is where I have to let you go.

You: Youngmin…

Youngmin: You don’t have to say anything anymore. I’m feel happy right now, I could be able to finally tell you how I feel without regret. Now go… go find him. Go find him and be happy.

He smiled at you as tears were continuing to drop his face but he just ignored it. You still felt bad, but it Youngmin’s dismiss to you. Everyone’s finally let you go, now all you have to do is find where your heart belongs… Minwoo.

You were making your way back home as the sky was getting dark. As you were running back home, you suddenly stopped as you saw a figure standing by your house. The figure looked like it was about to leave or something. The figure seemed familiar. He was walking around deciding he should go inside or not. Knowing who that figure was, a smile was forming on your face. You wiped off the last of your tears.

You: No Minwoo!

He turned around and saw you. A smile formed in his cute face.

Minwoo: Annyeong~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My fellow lovely readers!!! <3

I know, i know, this chapter is way too short, but...

As you know, my story is ending and the next chapter is probably the last.

I'm really sorry! I have grown attached to reading your lovely comments and smiling like an idiot. :[

These past few chapters have been getting moi sad myself! But hopefully you enjoyed them!

Sorry if i was a failure as an author, but Thanks sooooo much! 

I hope you look forward to the final chappie!! Enjoy♥