Flashback

My Girl

 

Minwoo’s POV.

It was my first day at my new school, I was nervous because I didn’t know anybody. Then a guy went up to me and introduced himself.

???: You’re Korean aren’t you?

Me: Huh?

???: dangsin-eun hangug eseo wass-eoyo ?

Me: Oh yeah…

???: Aha, don’t be nervous, this is a good school. By the way, the names Kim Myungsoo, but you can call me L! I’m fun, nice, a happy person, and don’t forget handsome!

Me: Oh, ahaha, hello there L. My name’s Minwoo, No Minwoo. Nice to meet you.

After an introduction, we became close friends.

L: So, how you liking it so far?

Me: It’s fun I guess.

L: Well, of course it’s fun, I made it fun! Ahaha. Hey, why do you look so down, bro? You don’t like it here or…

Me: It’s not that, I just miss someone.

L: Ooh, who’s that someone?! It’s a girl huh?

Me: Mhm, her name’s Park Seohyun. She’s the most beautiful person I’ve ever met.

L: You have a girlfriend!? Huh!? I didn’t know! We’ve been friends for months and you mention this now!!??

Me: She’s not my girl friend… she’s my ex.

L: Wait, what… ? :O

Me: Long story.

L: I’ll listen to this “long story”

Me: Well, it was sorta of an unexpected love story.

L: Haha, how cute! Tell me more!

Me: First, I remembered how much I disliked her. How much I thought she was annoying. And I wasn’t attracted to girls like her.

L: What kind of girl was she? :O

Me: She was unique, but at first I didn’t see it. At first, when my two hyungs liked her, I stopped them. Not because I liked her kind of thing, but because I didn’t. I didn’t want them liking a boring and annoying girl, so I lied and told them I had a crush on her. I was a big jerk, I never really cared about some girls’ feelings. So I thought, oh well, she probably wouldn’t get hurt kind of thing. Or I thought and I knew I wouldn’t get attached or fall for her, but I ended up proving myself wrong. I did fall for her.

L: How amazing is that!? :D That is what you call unexpected feelings, those are cute, and are very true. She’s a keeper!

Me: Only too bad, I didn’t keep her…

~~~~~~~~~~

Later on that day it was lunch. There was no other seat except the ones close to the girl L likes.

L: I don’t wanna sit there! I’d rather stand!

Me: Don’t be shy! That’s how you make friends! Let’s go.

We went to sit close to her. It’s funny how L gets really shy whenever we’d be close to her.

Me: Hey, aren’t you that girl in our homeroom class?

Her: Uh, yeah! Umm… my name’s Angela, Angela Jung! Nice to meet you!

Me: Name’s No Minwoo, this guy right here is my friend, Kim Myungsoo. You can call him L!

She smiled and L kept blushing.

~~~~~~~

-Few weeks later-

Me: So L, how do you feel that you’re getting closer to Angela?

L: Oh, don’t know. I’ve been happier than usual. Haha, thanks bro! If it wasn’t for you, I would probably never have gotten the courage to talk to her!

Me: No worries, that’s what friends are for right?

As I waited in front of school, Angela passed by with her friends. They were all giggling. I overheard a bit of their conversation.

Angela: I know right? He’s so cute, I think I might confess!

Her friends: Really!? OMG! –giggles

After I heard the news, I called L.

-Ring ring

L: Jell-o?

Me: Has Angela told you anything?

L: Anything? About? Why?

Me: Nothing, she might tell you something, something good!

L: Minwoo, you better not be lying! She told me she was going to tell me something later!

Minwoo: Ooh, you go L! Hahaha, have fun confessing~

We both hung up and L was happily excited.

-----------

Later on that night, L called me over.

Me: Yo L! How’d it go!?

L kinda frowned, there I knew it wouldn’t have gone well.

Me: Anything wrong?

L: Minwoo, you jerk. I thought you said it was good news… I thought you said she might have confessed to me.

Me: That’s what I knew… what happened?!

L: She did talk to me… she asked me for tips on how she would confess to you. Don’t forget to mention how she told me that she really liked you so much. How she felt, all for you…

Me: Wait… huh?

L: Don’t play confused with me, you probably knew that she liked you.

Me: L, I’m serious. I don’t know what you’re talking about…

L: SHUT UP! Don’t lie! And don’t you dare hurt her or leave her waiting for you! That’s all I want to ask of you, as a friend…

~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys like it or....

Comment pwease ! :D