No Joah Hae! (I Like You!)

My Girl

 

After school that day, you guys went to a park because the twins said they’d meet you guys up there.

Minwoo: Where are they?

Minwoo dials their numbers. You just stayed quiet.

Minwoo: Hyung, where are you guys?

Kwangmin: You’ll thank us later!

Kwangmin hanged up.

Minwoo: Hyung!

He then dials Youngmin’s number. You started chasing after a butterfly and he just looked at you in a weird way but you just smiled back. Then Youngmin finally answers.

Minwoo: Youngmin-hyung! I thought you guys would be here?

Youngmin: Huh? Didn’t Kwangmin tell you?

Minwoo: He didn’t tell me anything…

Youngmin: Oh well, we just wanted you to be alone with Seohyun today. Like you two should go on a date.

Minwoo: A date… with Seohyun? What!?

Youngmin: Mhm, you’re welcome!

Youngmin hung up on him. You overheard your name called.

You: Minwoo, what happened?

Minwoo: My hyungs didn’t come so I guess you should just go home.

You: Since we’re already here, why not enjoy it?

Minwoo: Fine -sighs-

You played at the swings. You signed him to swing you and made a smiley face. He stuck his tongue out.

You: Minwoo-ah! Meanie!

Then Minwoo came to the swings, and he told you to push him, you stuck your tongue out like what he did. He signaled a mad face at you. It actually looked cute, so you ended up smiling. He looked at you weirdly. In the end, you couldn’t help his charm, so you ended up pushing him.

After you went to the swings, you two bought ice-creams from the truck.

Minwoo: What flavor do you want?

You: Chocolate!

Minwoo bought 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla ice-cream for both of you. You both ate at the bench happily. He ate his ice-cream slowly and normally. While you ate your ice-cream fast and very non-normal. People kept staring at both of you. Minwoo noticed your face was covered in chocolate and got his napkin and wiped your face.

Minwoo: Aish, such a pig!

You: Minwoo-ah, you meanie!

A little girl looked over at both of you and smiled and then she gave a thumbs up.

Little Girl: 10 plus!

You started laughing and Minwoo didn’t get what was going on and stopped wiping your face.. He ate his ice-cream slowly and normally. While you ate your ice-cream fast and very non-normal. People kept staring at both of you. Minwoo noticed your face was covered in chocolate and got his napkin and wiped your face.

Minwoo: Aish, such a pig!

You: Minwoo-ah, you meanie!

A little girl looked over at both of you and smiled and then she gave a thumbs up.

Little Girl: 10 plus!

You started laughing and Minwoo didn’t get what was going on and stopped wiping your face. It was sunset and so you planned to walk home while Minwoo was in the rest room.

You: I should get going now before it gets dark.

Minwoo: Yah, yah. Where do you think you’re going?

You: I’m gonna go home now.

Minwoo: Really? Just like that?

You: Fine!

You hugged him tightly and ran off home. Minwoo was left speechless.

----------------------------------------------------

That night you kept couldn’t fall asleep.

You: What should I do? I think Minwoo’s mad. Should I call him? Eh, I might end up bothering him…

You started to dial his number it was the first time you ever called him. You felt so nervous, after a couple rings, he answered.

Minwoo: Yoboseyo?

You: Minwoo-ah, its Seohyun.

Minwoo: What?

You: Are you busy?

Minwoo: No.

You: Well, it’s just I wanted to talk to you… [Aish, I’m so awkward…]

Minwoo: What do you want to talk about?

You: Well it’s just that I want to thank you for today.

Minwoo: Hmm, you’re welcome.

You: Minwoo, sorry if I’m such an awkward person to be with. I just can’t act normal, especially with you… because I’m starting to like to like you. And I don’t know, I’ve never really liked anyone before. And I guess I’m pretty lucky to like you even if you can be such a meanie sometimes!

Minwoo silently smiled.

You: Yah, don’t worry, even if you’re mean I still like you! It’s really fun being with you, did you know that? And I really enjoy it, even if it’s just awkward moments of us together, I like it! I want to enjoy more of my time with you in the future. From now on, I’ll try my best to be a better girlfriend! I won’t ignore you anymore and I’ll spend more of my time with you because I like you… So what do you think about that?

Minwoo: -snores-

You: Minwoo-ah! Meanie! Well goodnight… Na Joa Hae!

You hung up and then you felt really bubbly afterwards. Minwoo wasn’t really asleep, he heard all you said and then smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahaha aww. :3

Sorry if i spelled "I like you" in korean wrong. -_-

What do you think about this chapter? :]

Comment? ;D