Lunch with The Twins

My Girl

It was the middle of the night and you were waiting for a call from Minwoo, or at least a text.

You: I wonder why he isn’t texting back… it’s barely 8 at night. Is he already sleeping? I guess I shouldn’t bother-

You got cut off by a text message hoping it was Minwoo. Although it wasn’t Minwoo, it was Youngmin.

Message: “Seohyun-ni! Let’s hang out tomorrow, are you free?! :D”

You remembered texting Minwoo if he wanted to hang out tomorrow but he still hasn’t replied. Then you going to reply but you received another text from Youngmin.

Message: “And if you say you can’t because you’re gonna be with Minwoo, it’s invalid! You have to hang out with us once in a while! You’re always with Minwoo anyways! Hehehe, pwease!? :P”

You laughed and thought a bit.

You: I guess I can hang out with them then. Ahaha.

Then you replied saying you could hangout.

Message: “Yeah, we should hangout, hopefully Minwoo wouldn’t mind! xP”

After sending the message, you still couldn’t sleep because you’re used to talking with Minwoo at night. You were missing something, his “goodnight” voice. But then you went on the internet, so you wouldn’t be asleep if he called. Then it reached around 12, you were getting sleepy so you went to sleep, that was usually the time you and Minwoo would stop talking cause you guys were getting tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, you woke up checking your phone to see if you got a message or missed call from Minwoo, still none. –sigh So then you got ready to hang out with Youngmin and Kwangmin.

You: [Why hasn’t he called? We left on good terms last time… maybe he’s getting tired of always being with me, oh well, ok then]

After taking a shower and getting ready, you looked at your phone, 1 new message. You right away opened it hoping it was Minwoo, but it was Kwangmin.

Message: “We’ll see you in a bit! ^^”

You smiled and kind of frowned and went to say bye to your mom.

You: Bye Umma, I’m gonna go out with my friends.

Your Mother: Oh, bye honey!

You hugged your mother and met up with the twins.

Youngmin: Seohyun-ni!

You: Annyeong Youngmin, Kwangmin!

Kwangmin: So, shall we get going?

You: Where are we planning to go?

Kwangmin: We should go eat some lunch!

Youngmin: Yup, we’re going to take you to this delicious place!

You guys arrived at a nice restaurant and ordered some food. As you sat down, you thought you noticed Minwoo and you were about to go to him.

Kwangmin: Where are you going?

You: Oh, I thought I saw someone…

Youngmin: If you thought you saw Minwoo, you probably just miss him already. Aha.

You: Probably…

After you guys got some food, you started eating. Then someone you all knew came up to you guys.

Claire: Oh, what are you all doing here?

Kwangmin: Well, we decided to hang out and eat with a friend.

Claire: I thought that friend of yours had a boyfriend?

Youngmin: She’s just a friend. You can freely go now.

Claire: Hmph, you don’t have to tell me what to do. Whatever, bye.

Claire then left you guys.

Youngmin: To tell you the truth, I never really liked her. She’s so stuck-up and yeah, a normal “popular” teenager.

You: Didn’t Minwoo like her?

Kwangmin: Yeah, but we’re glad he chose you over her.

You: Thanks. –smiles

After you guys finished eating, they dropped you off home.

Youngmin: Bye bye!

You: Aha, bye! Thanks for today!

Kwangmin: Well, you should keep today a secret because you wouldn’t want your boyfriend jealous.

You: Ahaha, sure, but we’ll eventually tell him.

The twins then left and you went inside. You wondered whether to call Minwoo or not but you ended up not. Then it was getting pretty dark around 8, when you and Minwoo would have your conversations. Then you were thinking of calling him, but he called you, you answered right away.

You: Minwoo-ah!

Minwoo: Let’s up meet up at the park right now.

You: Ahaha, are you serious!?

He hung up and then you thought hearing his tone of voice, he must be serious about something.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked this boring-ish chappie.

Comment pweasee!? Bai! :D