Hard to get

My Girl

 

You got a text message from Youngmin and smiled.

Message: Seo-hyun-nieee!! We need to hangout soon, I really really really miss youuu already! D’: I’m jealous of Minwoo, he gets to see you more than me now… TT-TT I’m sad, let’s hangout soon? K, promise? Yes, you better!! :D <3 –Youngminnie ^_^

You chuckled at the text message Youngmin sent you as Minwoo curiously looked at your phone.

You: Yah! What do you think you’re doing!?

Minwoo: Nothing!!

He tried denying it.

You: Hmm!! I know you’re up to no good! What did you read huh!?

Minwoo: I just saw who you were texting… Youngmin-hyung eh?

You: Why? What’s so wrong with that? You jealous?

Minwoo: Of course I am!!! I mean, I am so not!!

You: Hehehe, ok then~

You were typing something in the keyboard, replying to Youngmin’s text. Minwoo was trying to take a peek at it.

Message: Youngminnieee~ We shall, we shall! I’m not busy this coming week, so I guess we can hangout ? :3 Kekeke, miss you too! & don’t be jealous of that monkey! ^_^ -Seohyunnieee

Minwoo: Monkey, huh?

You: Yah! Why are you reading my messages!?

Minwoo: I am not reading your messages!

You: Then, what did you just say?! EXACTLY!

Minwoo was caught “redhanded”

Minwoo: Whatever, you’re with me today, so you have to pay attention to me!

You: Why do I have to do that? You not me boyfriend! :P

Minwoo: But you like me, so same thing~

You: ANIYA! You’re so conceited, I hate you!

Minwoo: You know you actually love me.

You: What-evaaa! Anyways, can we just leave the mall now?

After you guys were walking around the mall, you wanted to go home already but Minwoo always finds a way that you would stay.

You: I’m going home now—

Minwoo: No you’re not, unless…

You: Yah! I know you’re going to bribe me again! Plus, we’ve been here for a while now!

Minwoo: I’m not bribing you! I’m just telling you what I’m going to do if you leave~

You: Meanie.

Minwoo: C’mon, just stay with me today? Please~

You: Why should I?

Minwoo: Why shouldn’t you? It shouldn’t hurt to hangout with a new friend, right?

You: New friend?

Minwoo: Yeah, remember…? You said, we’d start new again!

You: What!? When!? I never said that!

Minwoo: Mhm~ Liars are bad! You said that when I wanted you to be my girl!

You: Hmm, and you actually took that seriously?

Minwoo: Of course I would. Cause we were both serious.

You took a deep breath.

Minwoo: What’s wrong?

You: Just because I said, we’d start over brand new, it doesn’t mean I’ll give you a second chance in love. The most we may become is… friends? Isn’t that good enough?

Minwoo kind of frowned but he tried not to show it to you.

Minwoo: Wow… ahaha. I guess I am a jerk and I deserve all this. But c’mon, do you really think I’m that bad of a person? Or are you just playing hard to get now?

You shrugged.

You: Can I just go home now? –sighs

Minwoo: Fine, I guess, I wouldn’t want to force you to stay if you want to leave that bad…

You smiled on the outside, but on the inside, it hurted when Minwoo said that. You just tried to hide it.

You: Thanks…

Minwoo: But! I am giving you a ride back~ it is getting somewhat dark now.

Minwoo gave you a ride home, as you were entering, he stepped outside his car.

You: Yes?

Minwoo: I just wanted to clarify things, aha. I may sound cheesy, but yeah, I know in the beginning we were still kids, you can say, but those were real feelings, I felt and I still do. The reason I left without a reason was maybe because I was stupid to think we’d both be able to move on from each other. But I guess I might just be wrong, if I am, I’d be glad. Because I know there may still be a little bit of me inside your heart, just maybe, and I am hoping…

You weren’t facing his directions, but your eyes started watering.

Minwoo: Seohyun… I know you may not want to look at me now. But I will turn you back around so you finally will. I’ll only stop when you actually want me to, when I know that I’m no longer in your heart, when you show me you have moved on. That’s when I’ll stop, so whether you want me to stop or not, that’s up to you. Stop playing hard to get, I might just get tired of it, because you know, I get hurt too even if it’s just the smallest things... Don’t you think it’s time to grow up from the past?

Tears were rushing down your eyes, but you tried not to make a sound, you just stood still not knowing how to reply or what to say.

Minwoo: Anything you’d want to say? Well then, goodnight Seohyun…

He took a deep saddened sigh and went back to his car and drove off. You went inside your house and ran into your room, luckily your mother wasn’t there to notice. As you were in your room, tears were rolling down your face.

You: Why is life like this? I hate it… I don’t know what or how to feel anymore. How can I be happy again? I miss the days when I didn’t care about anything…

You heard your father’s voice echo through you mind.

Yah, Park Seohyun! You better start making your own decisions… follow what’s right, follow your heart. Not your mind, or wherever hate has brought you. The only way to be happy is to do what you want, before it’s too late…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! <3 Enjoy~